Bloom Into You (Catradora Fan...

Von llSardonyxll

Catra and Adora AU. (Disclaimer: Another world of She-Ra and the princess of power, so minor changes, Enjoy) ... Mehr

In need..of a hero?
Trust in me.
Smell of roses.
Unwanted Memories
Fear and Doubts
Ahead of Time?
Queen of the Seas
It's been awhile, huh?

So what now?

662 9 19
Von llSardonyxll

Hey guy, it's me agian I wanted to make thing clear, Adora and well everyone is practically a adult, non of them are children its been well time lime 5 years after Adora and Catra left the Horde. So I wanted to clear that up I was going to mention it buuut still wouldn't matter.

So why am I not writting the second part? Well I finally got into She-Ra season two...and I CAN'T believe how well my story is fitting perfectly...the plot going along with the show, so what am I saying well

Entrapta

I trying to fit her I knew one day

Entrapta

was going to turn side very soon I try to keep as accurate as possible as put my twist but I knew that

Entrapta

was going to play biggest role and development for the Horde I predicted that she wasnt just helping out Catra, but Hordak aswell...and what a plot twist ya know? So what in other word getting into

Entrapta

plot but speed up the development of Horde maybe add unexpected twist as well. I have a plan to makw this work!!!

Also I really enjoy season 2, I was waiting for Hordak storyline as I was please with everything I thought well Shadow Weaver backstory that kid she was training was going to be Hordak but then we got his is form somewhere else.....and I am 100 sure that kid is....Adora dad, i have a feel every since Shadow Weaver said "No, don't you feel it.." Meaning she knew and similarity of that poweful, ya I know She-Ra is very powerful person herself, but Light Hope and the sword hold that power. I believing that Mara had a friend it's the same as Catra and Adora relationship, but Catra had a mother who long dead or maybe not...so many thought a theory I got from watching season 2!.

So I will get back to writting lol...hoppefully!!!! I know yall want some romance you will get it!!!.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

205 1 11
big fan of SHE-RA on Netflix, (not so much for the 80's version) when the series ended I felt mentaly depressed, haha jk, not really, I want to be a...
67K 2.4K 24
Light Hope needed She-Ra and her sword to activate the Heart of Etheria. Adora wasn't going to let her have either. --- Glimmer and Catra are impri...
3.3K 163 17
Athena, is somebody almost exactly like Catra on the surface. But underneath, she's a myth that nobody has heard of. Literally. Follow Athena, the an...
17.9K 516 11
Cover by @/theartofnina on Tumblr! Catra's got a problem against her Calculus Professor, Shadow Weaver. With the help of her new tutor, Adora, the t...