Perfectly wrong

By mirrydunn

No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfe... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Psa
21
22
23
24
25:the end

4

5.3K 204 95
By mirrydunn

Amir pov.
So basically Amir chapters will come every once and a while when I need a luh filler chapter. It won't be a lot but enough ya dig ?
I gotta give y'all a little back story of them before I jump right back into the present.

Me and Marco had a complex relationship. I can't just jump into it so ima start back when I first started collage. I was at a party when I saw him. I was still figuring out my sexuality but I when I saw Marco I knew I was gay.

Flash back 3 years ago.

"Hey wussup mane." Marco says looking at me.

"Oh hi." I was shocked he was even talking to me. All theses fine girls in the room and he talks to me.

"Don't you Okay a sport or sum? I swear I could remember seeing you ?" He says licking his lips.

"Nah I don't. I'm just chilling I'm a freshman."

"Shit that's wussup me too. I play collage league though." He says standing next to me. A random white girl comes up to him.

"Wanna dance ?" She says looking at Marco. I just sip my drink.

"Don't you see me talking to somebody. Fuck from around me." He says dismissing her. I just chuckle a little.

"Oh I thought you was done talking ?" I say smirking.

"Nah. I just like looking at yo face. Shit that was some gay shit that just came out my mouth. I'm drunk mane." He says laughing. Showing his dimples.

"I'm Amir." I say holding out my hand.

"I'm marco." He says taking it.

Marco was fine as hell he was light skin with dimples and he was tall. His hair was in near braids.

"You wanna get out of here ?" He says. Taking a chug of his drink. That one distinction changed my life. He the main reason why I think niggas ain't shit. My ass was stuck to him for 3 years after that fucking party. Should have stayed at home.

"Yeah." I say he grabs my hand and leaves.

•••

6 months later from the past

"Can you move Marco." I say as he kisses all over my dick.

"Nah I'm good you just so sexy." He says kiss me.

You see ever since the party me and Marco hangs out everyday.

"You so got damn annoying." I say pushing him off.

"You know I'm just playing with yo gay ass." He says laughing getting up. I told Marco I was gay and he was cool with It. He told me he wasn't gay but ever since then he been touchy feely with me then plays it off as not being gay.

"Stop saying that." I say pushing him. He lands on the bed and just smiles at me.

"But it's true. You are gay. You like dick. You always looking at mine." I go for the door but be quickly jumps up and wraps his arms around me whispering in my ear.

"That's okay though. You can look all you want. I don't mind." He says licking my ear.

"Bruh if you don't move off me." He starts to laugh.

"I'm just playin with yo mane."

••••••
1 year later.

"Marco Stop." I say as he kisses my neck.

"No I want you now." He says kissing me on the lips.

"B-But I thought you wasn't gay though ?" I say moaning.

"For you im gay." He says smashing his lips to mine. This shit so fucked up

••••

Present day.

Basically me and Marco was together for 3 years. He played my ass. He had girlfriends so people wouldn't get to thinking he was gay because we was always together. I finally gave up on Marco and broke it off. His ass was crying and begging me not to go.

When they broke up. A few months ago.

"Look Marco. I can't do this anymore." He snaps his head to me.

"Fuck you mean you can't do this ? 3 years Amir !! 3" he says trying to hold my hand but I back away.

"I just can't keep hiding. I love you I really do but your so -" he cuts me off by kissing me.

"You can't leave me too mane." He says with tears in his eyes.

"I love you I do. But this is to much for me. You constantly cheat and I love you but I'm not even sure if your gay. Your confusing." I say lowly.

"I'm gay for you ain't that enough. Your the only person I ever really loved." He says trying to grab my hand. I back away though.

"I gotta go." He starts to cry.

"I'll come out. Is that what you want?" He says hugging me. I shake my head.

"No that's like me forcing you to come out. I'm not doing that to you." I kiss his lips and leave out the door.

Back to present day.

"So how you been ?" Marco says opening his door for me to walk in.

"I been me. How about you ?" He sighs.

"It's been rough. Ion know how to function without ya if I'm being honest." He says laying down.

"That's cool." He glares at me.

"Why you doing that ? Acting like I wasn't yo first love and boyfriend ? Why you acting this way mane ?" He says mugging me.

"We broke up !! What don't you get. Plus you fucking got a whole girlfriend. I be seeing y'all boo'd up on Instagram and Snapchat. You really getting on my nerves trying to play victim." I say mugging him right back.

"I miss you though." He says lowly sighing.

"Well I don't miss you marco. You don't know what you want. Is it pussy or dick ?" I say crossing my arms.

" I want ... whatever you got." He says smiling at me. I mug him he can never me serious.

"I love you amir !!" He yells as I walk out the door.

I can't deal with him. He's to childish. I do miss him though but I gotta be strong. He can't make up his mind and I'm not about to sit here and get played again.

•••••••

Y'all want more or less of Amir chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 149 18
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...
18.8K 1.5K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
753K 16.5K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.
988K 31.3K 38
Pure and Silas never really got along to well. But silas soon starts to see pure in a different light. Not edited yet.