Spiderman the hero who's a st...

By Wargeg

Hey I'm Y/n L/n, but people call me the amazing , spectacular, ultimate, anything spiderman the story is simp... More

Prolog
You ready for everything U.A
Osborn
New power
The boys
The plan
Tombstone
MJ
Spider-verse
Spider-world

Honeymoon

740 10 2
By Wargeg

You Pov

It was morning I was making my famous spidey pancakes.

MJ: something smells good.

You: pancakes, with blueberries, strawberries, whip cream, and chocolate chips.

MJ: wait you're doing those spiderman pancakes?

You: no.

MJ: then why is the center of the pancakes shaped like a spider?

You: ok you got me, but we'll start packing when we get back from school.

MJ: it was nice that U.A gave us the money for a honeymoon.

You: and I'm getting graded for unique photos.

MJ: then you'll get an easy A.

You: yeah that freelancing gig for Jamison really paid off. Still gonna be weird telling my friends that I'm not gonna do a internship, but go on a honeymoon with my newly wed wife.

MJ: it'll be ok.

You: I know.

She kisses my cheek, and then we are pancakes, and I went to school, and oddly I came with Tsu, Yaoryozu, and Ashido, and I was very uncomfortable.

Tsu: you alright?

Ashido: yeah you're looking pale.

Yaoryozu: do you need to go to see Recovery girl?

You: nah I'm just telling everyone something that I've been thinking a lot all night yesterday.

Ashido, Tsu, Yaoryozu head: wait is he???

When we entered the classroom everyone talked about the sports festival, and what internships they would be doing, I wanted to tell them that I'm actually going to New York with my wife, I couldn't tell them really like how was I supposed to tell them "hey everyone I'm married" but frankly Aizawa just said it without caring.

Aizawa: also I want to congratulate Y/n L/n for his new life in marriage.

Everyone: what?!

You: oh this was not better.

Kaminari, and Mineta started shaking me because they were jealous, Bakugo, and Todoroki were just wide eyed, as everyone else had their jaws dropped. After that crazy day everyone had chosen who'd they like to intern for, and left, but for me, and MJ we are going on honeymoon to visit New York, I'm sure nothing bad could happen their. While on the plane me, and MJ sat together in first class.

MJ: Y/n this is amazing, but the planes back home are still the best.

You: yeah mr. Stark had the coolest modes of transportation.

When we landed we saw how New York had hero's, and villains, but right now was me, and MJ. We took pictures, tried an amazing New York pizza, more amazing then regular New York pizza, and did other stuff, when we took a boys to see lady liberty, Hydroman showed up, and I thought I killed him. When MJ disappeared I took my frustrations on him, so I killed him, I put hot molting gold on him, and then breaking him guess I was wrong.

MJ: Y/n?

You: uh hero's will show up, right.

Hydro man was gonna smash the boat, but my spider sense weren't going off, but suddenly Hydroman just went back to water.

You: uhh what just happened?

MJ: I don't know, maybe it was just some villain with similar ability's?

You: yeah maybe.

Whenever we tried to relax Hydroman kept showing up well his quirky knock off, but as he kept showing up it was a no brainer that this guy was Hydroman, so I hid my Vigilante costume under my clothes, and when Hydroman showed up me, and MJ followed since she would like to get some pictures, but I asked to not take pictures of me since if U.A saw scarlet spider they'd kick me out of U.A. I was swinging in the sewers with MJ on my back.

MJ: I've missed this!

You: I thought you hated this?

MJ: oh I still do, but it's nice to do this with you again!

You: yeah, hey remember dr. Connors?

MJ: oh yeah the scientist that went missing.

You: I found him in a sewer, but he was a giant lizard.

MJ: really?

You: yeah, but I stopped him he's serving time in prison, the sewers remind me of him. Random thing to say I usually talk out loud when I'm alone.

MJ: dork.

As we were swinging I looked at MJ, and she looked pale, she looked like she was gonna be sick.

You: hey are you ok?

MJ: I'm fine tiger, it's nothing to worry about It'll go away.

As I was swinging we found a lab with Hydroman, and a mad scientist who disappeared, and that scientist was named Miles Warren.

Warren: good Spiderman. Hydroman.

Hydroman: with pleasure.

He morphed into water, and tried to hit me, but I dodged, I had a little trouble till he returned normal, started looked pale, and he looked like he was gonna throw up.

You: what's happening to him?!

Warren: this Hydroman is not the original he is just a copy I give him hydronic liquids to keep him stable, but right now I am all out.

Hydroman: what no Doc please there's got to be more.

Warren: you're a clone I can make another, but I cannot recreate her.

He pointed at Mary Jane.

You: what dose she have to do with this?!

Warren: when Mary Jane disappeared Hydroman demand that she'd be clone, so she could love him, but she ran away, and somehow ended up here, like I did, so I recreated Hydroman, and have her be with him, but now she'll die.

You: what no! That's a lie.

MJ: uh Y/n.

I turned around to see MJ turning into water, and I then saw Hydroman turn into steam, I went to MJ, and saw her tears.

You: no MJ this can't be happening we... we just found each other I can't lose you again. Warren where the hell are you?!

MJ: I'm sorry Y/n, but if I'm anything like the real Mary Jane, just so you know she loves Y/n L/n so much.

She then evaporated.

You: NOOOOO!!!! MARY JANE!!!!!!

The room started to flood, and I quickly got out, and then I left NYC, and I told U.A about the things that had happened, and I told them I was the scarlet spider, and a surprise they knew because they knew I'm from another dimension, and was a hero there, so they figured that as a teenager I'd be a Vigilante, and so they took me back to my apartment, and I was angry I wanted them to expel me, I wanted to quit the hero life, but I guess the world is cruel to me. When I looked out into the window I saw police cars chasing crazy drivers, so I put on my mask, and took a cold shower in my bathroom, and cried, and then I started ordering takeout to just eat since I'd been in New York for a couple of days, and I'm gonna eat my feelings for the week. When I returned to U.A I wasn't wearing my tie, my clothes were baggy, my hair was messy, my eyes were heavy, I was a little fat, and I had my costume underneath my clothes.

Uraraka: uh Y/n are you ok?

Iida: your not dressed appropriate.

Todoroki: you look tired.

Midorya: and you are a little bit umm big.

You: pretty sure you just called me fat.

When I got to my desk, I slammed my head on it, and it was pretty loud, and everyone looked at me, when class started something was pulling me up, and I looked up to see a portal trying to suck me in, I tried to shoot a web, but nothing came out, Bakugo grabbed my arm to help me, but we both got sucked in, and then we were in New York a different New York, and also I'm dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.4K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
42.2K 899 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
40.5K 908 99
PLEASE READ. So, this story is a re-upload. I had to re-upload it as the story was having technical problems. In this story Y/N L/N is a young kid...
33.6K 854 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...