Spider-verse

??? Pov

I was walking towards Y/n's grave.

???: Y/n I'm sorry I can't do this.

I then had a strange feeling in my head, and I accidentally zapped some homeless dude, who looked like Y/n L/n, and he had a device on his wrist.

You Pov

Alright let's do this again. My name is Y/n L/n for about a year, and 2 and a half a season of an anime I have been the one, and only spider man, look I got bitten by a spider, save the day, got hit by a drone, save the day, fell in love,

Saved the day again, got transported into an anime, saved the city secretly, got married, and I uh... my wife died, but I kept going( was crying in the shower) cause hey every time I get hit I always get back up always, but did you know that clownfish males become females when the wife dies like how do they do that like to change gender, flash forward my class looking ripped( fat) clean, and healthy( has not slept, and has eaten nothing but junk food) when this weird thing happened, and weird things happen to me a lot, but this was really weird( gets sucked into a portal with Bakugo, while taking off clothes to put on super suit, but they get ripped.) I was in New York, but things were different, also I was dead, much older and my hair was a bright yellow blond almost like Kaminari's hair, I was kind of perfect, it was like looking in a pretty mirror. Me, and Bakugo had a feeling whatever killed him, brought us here, and I had somehow lost my ability to shoot webs, so I made a quick web shooter, and borrowed some clothes.

 Me, and Bakugo had a feeling whatever killed him, brought us here, and I had somehow lost my ability to shoot webs, so I made a quick web shooter, and borrowed some clothes

Wanna know what happened next, me too. I woke up seeing a kid in a spider man costume, and my web was on a train.

???: oh good I didn't kill you.

You: why are you trying to kill me?!

???: I'm not, I'm trying to save you!

I then got knocked unconscious then woke up tied up on a punching bag, and this person must be a kid since this is amateur hour right now.

???: who are you, and why do you look like Y/n L/n.

You: because I am Y/n L/n.

???: then why aren't you dead, why are you younger, and why are you so... big?

You: pretty sure you just called me fat.

???: are you a ghost?

You: no.

???: a zombie?

You: no.

???: am I a zombie?

You: not even close.

???: are you from a different universe where things are like this universe, but different, and you're spiderman in that universe.

You: wow was that just a guess?

???: well Thor's real, and I learn him in physics.

You: yeah ok, also kid most super hero's don't wear their merchandise.

???: but Y/n was supposed to teach me.

You: ok kid first lesson, don't watch the mouth watch the hands.

I had taken off the ropes, and kicked the punching bag to knock the kid on the floor, and then webbed his mouth.

You: believe me kid this will make you a better spiderman believe me.

When I left the apartment I tried to swing away my atoms weren't happy being forced into a dimension without permission.

???: are you ok?!

You: I think my atoms are not to happy being in the wrong dimension, so I'm gonna find a way home, and right now I don't want to be a spider man coach ok got a lot of things going in my dimension.

???: but Kingpin is trying to kill me with his carnage partner, and build a dimensional machine.

You: wait what was that?

???: kingpin is trying to kill me.

You: no the last two carnage partner dose he have a symbiote with him great, and he has a dimension machine. Where?

???: under Fisk tower.

You: thanks.

???: but you have to stop it or the world would be destroyed.

You: yeah people say that, but geez give us time.

???: but you'll need this.

I saw he had a goober.

You: oh cool gimme.

???: no I have to-.

I webbed it out of his hand.

You: did you break this?

???: well no it was uh broken.

You: oh wow this is why I don't do kids ok I just-.

I tried leaving him gonna have me, and Bakugo find a new goober, but the kid guilt trip me, and he was with me, and Bakugo getting a burger.

You: I love this burger it's so delicious. You know I'm both our dimensions this place closed down don't know why. Mr. Star took me here when I faced Captain America in Germany. What's wrong kid.

Miles: sorry it's just I find it shocking an anime character is real.

You: yeah boxy hated when people called him a cosplayer.

Bakugo: I will roast you L/n for lying about you being from another dimension, and not having a real quirk.

Miles: why's he so angry?

You: you two gonna eat your burgers? But I dunno hates little green, I do think him and big green would make a good team up( hulk).

I finished their burgers, and the kid found where I got the goober, and we were on a bus to alchamax. When we got to Alchamax I had thought of a plan. The plan was I sneak into Alchamax, hack into the system, get a new goober, take a muffin, and then me, and Bakugo go home, but I saw something on the kid that was wrong.

You: what is that?

Miles: uh a cape.

You removing cape: no that's dumb spiderman doesn't wear a cape that's disgraceful.

Miles: but what should me, and Bakugo do?

You: Bakugo causes a huge distraction, and you kid are lookout.

I started swinging away.

You: don't worry I'll quiz you later!

Miles: why'd I end up with a homeless spider man.

Bakugo: it's because he lost his wife.

Miles: huh?

Bakugo: I didn't know her, think her name was MJ, the two got married, but then she mysteriously died.

Miles: oh.

Bakugo: but he can't do this on his own so go help the nerd.

Miles: oh ok.

When I was crawling in the vents Miles showed.

You: kid what are you?

Miles: look I saw Y/n L/n die, so I can't let spider man die.

You: oh ok... most people I meet try to kill me in this line of work... this... this is a nice change.