Love For You [Soninfinite]

By ArrySonic

Infinite fall in love with the blue hedgehog name Sonic!? well, this is getting interesting Enjoy! More

FOR MY FRIEND
1
2
3
4
5
UPDATE
NEW CHAPTER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

INTRO

2.9K 39 20
By ArrySonic

Infinite's POV

"Infinite!! Wake up!!" my little sister shout and I growled at her. "Stop waking me up!! I'm already awake!!" My sister walk into my room and shake me. "Hey, you didn't even awake!!" she shout.

I get up and look at her aggressively. "Okay, Okay I'm awake!!! What day it is?" I asked as I rub my left eye. "School..." she said. "Say what?" I repeat. "I said school!! How many times do I have to tell you!" she hit me harder and ran away from the room.

"Stupid!!!" I shout.

*Later*

We went to school and as usual I saw my enemy. He was so cool, kind and friendly. I always thinking how can he be like that? Is he has something special or it's just his luck?

My sister interrupt me and ruined my vision. "Looking at Sonic again I see..." she giggles. I lied and shake my head. "No... I was looking at something else." She smirked at me. "Why you looking at me like that!?" I growl.

We separated and I go to the other floor to my class. I feel someone poke me, I turned around and saw Shadow holding a paper. "What?" I asked. "Teacher want me to give this paper to you. This is your results on the previous exams."

I look at the paper and my results is not very good. I also saw someone write the word 'weak'. "I'm not weak!!!" I shout and throw the paper away. Shadow just look at me with a face like this 😑.

"Infinite... You still can change your reputation. The next examination is 1 months for now." Shadow said and walked away.

*At the class*

The class begins as usual and the teacher said about the next examination. I keep listening until I got my intention to that blue hedgehog again. He sit not far from me.

"Okay, class, let's talk about your next examination for this year. I want all of you blah, blah, blah and do your best. Because this examination is blah, blah, blah, simple..."

"we need to make a group so all of you can study together and improved your results. You all can choose your partner. Infinite..."

The teacher draws my intention and I looked at him. "Yes?" I said. "Your partner would be Sonic the hedgehog." she said. "Wait, did you just said that we all can choose? Why teachers decided me to be with Sonic?!" I growled.

Sonic look at me and I look at him back. "I hope we can corporate together." he said. I nods slightly.

"Well, Sonic is the best student in this class. Not only he has a good results but he also good at co-curriculum." The teacher said.

"What co-curriculum?" I asked and all the students at the class except Sonic facepalm. "Co-curriculum is...a club." one of the student explain to me. Since I never have a club before, I don't even know what co-curriculum is.

*That evening*

My sister waiting for me at the school gate. "Ha! Why you're late jackal?" she asked. I was a little bit irritated. "The teacher give me a lot of school work. I need to finish it before 3 days." I said.

Nasma giggles at me. Oh yeah, my sister name is Nasma. She's cute. "Now, then, let me help you with those school work. I really good at this." she smile. I didn't even tell her about Sonic.

"So, how's your beloved Sonic?" she asked in a sudden. I start to shivering and nervous with that question. "Nothing... I didn't even met with him today" I lied. "Really? I thought you and Sonic are in the same class." she said, make me even more irritated.

"S-Stop asking about Sonic okay! Can you talk something else?" I growled. She giggled cutely again. "Aww... What's the matter? You missed Sonic so much?" she said for the last time before she quickly ran from me and I give her a chase.

"Come back here you little!!!" I shout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 907 31
โ˜…โŽฏโŽฏ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...
107K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} ใ€ŠWarning! Boyร—Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
41.8K 649 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...