Double Dose (Part 9)

By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini... More

Day's Gone By
My Name Is Mizery, Mizery Is My Name
Welcome To Vegas
Breaking And Entering
The Harper Girl
Climbing The Wall's
Tangled Up In Multiple Knots
Not My Trap
Justice Or Betrayal
Makeover, Move Over
Like A Theif
Attempted Murder
Plans Blown
A Glimpse Inside
Meet Cole Butini
King Of Kings
Mizery Loves Company
Marietta
Affliction
Sisterly Love
The Devil Don't Like Waiting
Incomplete Healing
In The Raw
Deep End
Coming Clean
The Truth Set Her Free
The Truth Set Him Free
All For Nothing
Untrust The Truth
Family Time
The Queens March
Vibrations
Shattered
Worn Out Welcome
Into The Spiral
Removal
Hard Time's
I'm Just Going To Leave This Here
SHE SAID NO
Too much Too Soon
Not My Circus
Uneven Break
Disassemble And Assassinate
It's Me Again
Etched In Sand
Ultimate Betrayal
The Kings Unite
He'll Come For Me
Not In The Card's
Understanding
Broken Alliance's
Thirty-Seven Floors
Crazy Runs Deep
Rekindled
What????
Coming Back
New Me, Same You
Newlyweds
Two Can Play
Veronica
And Mizery Rained Down
Stone Cold
Proud Moment!!
Surrender
Intuition
Fuck With Me
Breathless
catch up
Luck Of The Irish
Beer Goggles
The Truth Will Set You Free
what's up
Uncut Miz
Wicked Little Me
Living With Your Mistake
slow down
Prove Your Worth
So, So Sticky
Brushes Of Life
Playing With Fire
Spreading My Wing's
And Boom
Wedding Bell's
Illusions
Gotta Have Fun
Burn
He Chose The Wrong One
Bits And Pieces
Redemption
Well, well, well
its up!!

The Forgotten

3.6K 248 149
By nikkihershell

Here it is love's!!! The kept secret!! I hope you are prepared!!

Warning.... This chapter will be emotional and abusive....

Keep in mind that this chapter isn't apart of Mizery's book not will it be apart of King's. This chap will take you back in time then lead you to present day! So if you read about character's that have been killed remember they are still dead. I felt this would be the perfect place to release this chap so you will understand certain event's that's to come! As always if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Are you ready for this????? Buckle up, grab the hard liquor and tissues. We are off!!

I sat at my husband's desk awaiting their arrival. My eye's couldn't stay off of the clock. Each time I looked only a minute had passed. My stomach was in knots with worry over my husband. So many ways this could go wrong, go bad. For now I was safe tucked inside of this rundown home that use to serve as a funeral parlor.

This old home was filled with creaks that made my head turn at every sound. Even though I understood that this mission was deadly I stood behind my husband. I couldn't blame either man involved for wanting their revenge. I as well wanted my revenge and if this all goes as expected we all will have our revenge.

Sipping from my now lukewarm coffee, I heard the downstairs door open and shuffling feet. Fear gripped my chest but I pulled the gun from the drawer my husband had left behind. The office door swung open and relief swept over me as I saw my husband and his partner. Running a shaky hand through his sweaty hair he looked at me in disbelief. "We did it. We pulled it the fuck off".

Stunned as he was I stammered. "Where are they?"

" The Doc has them downstairs trying to patch them up. They were pummeled with bullets. There's a possibility they won't make it. We planned on capturing her when he forced her to go but the dumb bitch ran back. She chose to die with him".

Suddenly all of this was very real and images of what would happen to us if discovered swamped my mind. "What do we do now?"

My husband smiled. "We sleep. The family will be busy grieving and they'll never suspect me".

The next morning I woke to find my husband in the kitchen which was more like a breakroom due to the funeral company that use to operate from here. Thankfully there was also surgery like rooms due to this as well. As I filled my coffee mug I asked. "Any news?"

My husband looked up from his laptop and grinned. "I just spoke to Demarco and offered our many condolences. Poor bastard is a wreck. I told him we will be there shortly to mourn with the family".

Before I could ask more the door opened and in walked Jax. "I just came from there and let me tell you, you would think someone had died". He laughed.

"What is there leads so far?" My husband Marcus asked.

" Nodda. They haven't a clue as of yet on anyone. Me along with my fellow officers are doing everything to contaminate the scene. Besides there so distraught they can't really focus. My baby Miri nearly broke my heart. She's so devastated ".

" what's their condition this morning? " I asked.

"Doc patched them up as best as he could. Too soon to say. I placed Laney upstairs beside our room. London is still below where he will remain. Remember they aren't to know about each other. Now go get ready. We need to be with the family right now."

Walking out, I made my way downstairs where London was kept. I had to see with my own eye's. As I entered the room he was barely visible as he laid on the hard metal table. Tubes and wires were scattered about him. Slowly I approached and stared down into his pale face. Softly I placed my hand onto his forehead and gently stroked him. Remorse filled my stomach as I whispered "king".

At my touch and voice his face crinkled up but his eye's never opened. His lips parted and in a barely audible voice he croaked. "Baby doll run. Babydoll".

Nausea filled my stomach at hearing this. Knowing that he was in pain and on deaths doorstep his only concern was her. Leaning down to his ear I hissed. "She's dead. We emptied every ounce of blood she had".

A violent like seizure shook his body and the monitors begin to beep. The Doc ran in and gave me a vicious glare. "What did you do to him?"

Crossing my arm's I laughed. "Don't pretend to care. You've cared for this family for year's yet we was able to buy you".

A look of regret filled the old man's eye's and I made a mental note to keep a close eye on him. If he's having regrets he could eat us out. Leaving the doctor to tend with the former king I made one more stop. Peeking into the room I saw her golden hair fanned out along a plush pillow. Seems my dear husband went to the extremes when it came to decorating her room. Why it was fit for a queen. Unlike her husband, Laney laid snuggly in a king sized bed that was draped in the finest of quilts. She looked as beautiful as always even with tubes and wires all about her. A deep hate rolled through my veins as I glared down at this woman.... This woman who was and always has been my husband's first choice.

This very woman is the reason this is happening. Upon learning that Marcus made a move on Laney during his disappearance, London has made it hard for him. He gave him the shaft on many mission's, humiliated him on numerous occasions, yet London always took care of us. Kinda ironic don't you think? Marcus  didn't only bite the hand that feeds us, he plans to kill it. He plans to keep the king alive long enough to see his baby doll  carry his child and call him king.

Marcus and I had many talks about this and I only agreed when he promised that he would never lay with Laney. We would have her artificially inseminated. Not just that but as soon as she is better we will begin to brainwash her and make her believe that her husband along with her family made this happen, that they wanted her dead. Make her believe that it was all a setup that night planned by London and not one bullet hit him. Then we will tell her that Marcus learned of his plans and rescued her killing the king in the process. Yes, baby doll will be our secret weapon to take out the rest of the Harper's and I'm sure after we fill her head up with total disdain for them she will have no problems doing just that.

Smiling down at her still form, I picked up her oxygen line and squeezed it closed. "You know my husband always wanted you. Do you know how it feels to watch the man you love fawn over another woman? Of course you don't. The king cherished you. I'd kill you right now if I knew it wouldn't hurt Marcus".

I continued to cut her air supply off until her face turned blue. Finally i let it go and stormed out.

Month's Later

" we just beat his ass again ". Jax laughed.

Marcus grinned. "Good. Wait three day's before you give him any good then beat him again".

" it's beyond me how this hasn't killed the fuck yet. He is a tough bastard". Jax added.

Marcus stood. "I'm going to check on Laney now".

I followed my husband to her room. She was much better now and eating some soup when we entered. "Hey champ. How you feeling?"

" Good".

I watched as Marcus sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her hair. Yes, we exchanged words recently over how he pampers her but Marcus claims we must act the part. If we are vile to her she won't believe our lies. As of now she refuses to believe anything we've told her. She is a hard one to break. That's why we have went through these next measures. "Thing's have gotton worse. London is very close to finding us and you. We've got to move you".

Laney shook her head. "You have got to be mistaken. Let me phone London. If anyone can talk to him it is me".

Marcus became frustrated. "Damn it Laney. Is it so hard to believe that the man as well as your family wanted you dead? I have someone you need to speak to".

Moments later the door opened and in walked Seam O'Mally. This guy was a whiz at altering video's and such. It was also a bonus that he wanted the Harper's gone as well. "This is Seam O'Mally and he has something you need to see".

We propped a laptop up in front of her and waited for her to watch the video. It shows London meeting with a strange man and paying him off. Next it shows him escorting an unknown woman into their apartment building. Laney just stared in silence. "I'm sorry Laney".

She shook her head. "No. My London wouldn't do this to me".

" I know it's hard to accept but it's true".

The following day we convinced Laney to be relocated for her own safety. We were now hiding out in Las Vegas in a nice pent house. "Let me see Severo Marietta. He can help me". Kanye insisted.

" no he want because he is in on it as well. " we lied.

That when Seam decided to send his girl Hazel in to keep tabs on the Marrittas. Plus she already knew them. Truth was that we were working with the Marrittas ourselves. Of course they thought we were working for the good of the Harper's but in fact it was the exact opposite. Unbeknownst to them, we wanted them gone as well but one brick at a time. We tried several times to lure Mizery out here by using Aiden. We nearly had her at one time but timing was all wrong. We convinced Aiden to get married to her. We definitely wanted the mix of Butino blood that ran through her. However Aiden backed out of the plan due to catching feelings for her.

After well over a year we finally realized that Laney would never be truly convinced that London planned her death so we took more drastic measures. We arranged a fake attack where Lahey would be hurt. We were preparing for bed when men barged in demanding Laney. Marcus stood in front of her as protection. "The King wants all of you dead and her head". The man snarled.

A fight ensued and Lahey was knocked unconscious. When she awoke later I told her that Marcus was in surgery but managed to save her life. "It's true isn't it?" She asked with tears in her voice.

" yes it is. I'm sorry. London is a very bad man and keeps getting stronger. You must stop him. You're the only one that can".

Laney slowly nodded her head and rolled over into herself.

Year's Later.

It's a fucking hard pill to.swallow learning that the man you love has tried to kill you, turned your family against you and still hints you. What he doesn't know is that he is the one being hunting.

I am the Queen

With...... Or without him.

Recently he has killed Jax and now holds Marcus in the pit awaiting death for helping me. Cinda is tucked away at a safe location while I am on the hunt. I've left clues here and there playing cat and mouse with the fucker but they seem to go unnoticed. Once, I even passed by him on the sidewalk undetected as I was buried deep in a hoodie. Even bumped into the bastard's shoulder and kept moving.

But now it's time. It's time for him to pay the price for what he's done to me. I'm waiting for him to exit out favorite restaurant. The same place we spent many evening's. I'm across the street hidden in a cardboard box dressed like a street begger. My gun is concealed smartly inside of the box with a small hole to shoot from. Checking that the silencer was in place, I watched him exit looking down at his phone. Taking aim, I targeted his heart, squinted my eye's, breathed in deeply.......... Bang.

Never fuck with a queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.7K 41
Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. However she suffered at the hands of an ab...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
324K 5.4K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 #𝟏"❦ • 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...