Behind The Smile Is A Depress...

Od Pyro_Maniac

I don't care if anyone is reading nor about your negative opinions. I posted this to write and express my fee... Více

Behind The Smile Is A Depressed Person
He Asks
Scream
Love
A Survivor
Leave Me Alone. . .
To My Friends
When He Grips My Neck
Everyone (Even Those Who Don't Read All Chapters) PLEASE READ! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Why?

312 34 11
Od Pyro_Maniac

Just a while ago, it rained. I thought it would be a good time to walk under the rain. I really enjoyed it, having the cold water pour down on my skin without a care, having to play with my dog as we walk down the sidewalk. But it was ruined.

That small bit of happiness I got lasted for a second when a bunch of guys came and gathered around me, calling me names and laughing at me. I cursed at them and almost got into a huge fight, and after that, I was left to cry.

They've been like this for seven fucking years. Haven't they have enough?! don't they know my life, my reputation, my dignity, was torn because of them?! what did I do wrong?! What did I do to make them do this to me?!

all that i did was cry under the rain as I dragged myself back home, and I almost got hit by a car. All I could ask, "why didn't you hit me?! Why won't you kill me?! Why won't you end it already?! You enjoy my pain; yet the world won't bring itself to kill me. Do they really enjoy my torment? Why?"

Fuck the world.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.3K 798 15
Just friends... Right ? AYUSH ♡ ADHEER Start - 03.06.2024 End - * Cover credits goes to - Miku_Sasuke
9.1K 353 58
𝑊𝑂𝐶 𝑆𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝑆𝐴𝑀𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐴𝑁 𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝔁 𝓓𝓪𝓱𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓪 Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu...
37.4K 7.8K 36
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
331K 8.7K 87
What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually your half sister? Cheng Bi Yu thought she...