HiS HOOR ( Complete)

By hinashiekh_

HOOR SIDDIQUI Life has never been easy for me, nor i think it would ever be .after coming to my father 's pla... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
not an update
26
27 ( special )
28
29
30
31
notification
notification
32
chapter 33
chapter 34

15

50.4K 2.1K 97
By hinashiekh_

Arhaan woke up at noon, Hoor was still sleeping beside him. Due to curtains covering the windows, the room was dimly lit.

He looked at Hoor, sleeping at his side, facing him , looking adorable as ever .Arhaan caressed her head and got out of bed .

He moved the curtains out of the way and looked at the beautiful scenery infront of him . Then he turned and saw Hoor still sleeping with only her face out of the blanket .

He freshened up and then decided to wake her up. Hoor got up still sleepy but excited to see the place, she went to the restroom rubbing her eyes . Arhaan shook his head, thankfully he had already hanged her clothes and placed all the things she would need in the bathroom, while taking out his things .

Hoor came out with a towel in hand , drying her hair . Her mouth fell open seeing the beauty outside her window. The greenery so lush and attractive, the clouds so near as if we could touch them by raising our hands . She threw the towel on bed and went near the window , she was being happy like a kid looking outside .

Arhaan saw water dripping out of her hair, he shook his head and took the towel , then went near her .

He started rubbing her head gently, Hoor turned towards him mid process" Arhaan it's beautiful " she said with a big smile .

" Yes it is " he said looking at her beautiful smile , indicating about more than one thing . He continued drying her hair, Hoor clutched his sweatshirt at both sides of his waist , looking at him innocently.

Arhaan combed her hair . After getting ready , Arhaan took her to kitchen . Hoor didn't know cooking at all , Arhaan took charge .He looked around the kitchen , he didn't know much cooking himself .

" umm.... I can make toast and egg" he said as if asking if she was okay with it . When Hoor nodded, he filled her a glass of juice . " it's going to take 5 minutes , you drink juice till then" Arhaan said and got to work .

After serving the breakfast in two plates, he sat beside her . Hoor smiled after eating a bite , the food was pretty normal " it's good " she complimented him.

" That's not how a girl should compliment her husband " Arhaan told her .

Hoor looked at him questioningly " you should compliment him and also reward him with a kiss for his hardwork " he said seriously, as if teaching her a life long lesson, his eyes on her lips .

When he started to lean towards her, Hoor thinned her lips pressing them together playfully." Oh is it how its going to be? " Arhaan said with a raised eyebrow , and Hoor nodded her head, mischievous glint clear in her eyes. Arhaan was enjoying it .

He sat still for a second , then suddenly started tickling her belly. Hoor opened her mouth on something between a laugh and cry . He continued tickling her, till she was red like a tomato . He moved back , but not before pecking her lips .

" you should have give it to me easily " Arhaan said with a smile , Hoor glared him and then pinched his side " you are bad " she said puffing her cheeks.

Arhaan couldn't held in his chuckle, she was looking so cute, all red and angry like an angry bird .

" Okay sorry , my lovely girl . Now eat your breakfast " Arhaan said touching her cheeks , deciding to stop the teasing .

They had their breakfast and headed out .
They went to the nearby areas , enjoying the scenery. Hoor wanted to see banjosa lake .it was on a minutes distance from rawalakot , the place where their cottage was .

The lake was a thing of beauty in itself. There were some other tourists also looking around .Hoor was happily looking around , and Arhaan was feeling happy seeing her smiling .

They headed back to their place at night after eating dinner .next morning , their plan was to go to TOLI PIR .It was a famous hill top, with green lush land .

------------
Teri yaaden bhi esa sroor rkhti hen

Me tujhy yad krta hun r duniya bhool jati he
------------

Salaam readers ! Are you enjoying the story line? The past is going to be revealed completely soon❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
735K 42.6K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
248K 9K 31
what will you do when u marry a stranger all of a sudden bcoz that's the last wish of ur father will u comply his demand or u will just reject that...