Paris (Fakegram)

By fashiongirl04

In which Sofia gets divorced and falls for her brother's teammate. More

Intro + Form
Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN

SEVEN

67 7 25
By fashiongirl04

Liked by : Lozchilly , Lillih and 6,738 others .

Marciamorais Night out @Thiagosilva .

ItsBabyHems Beautiful😍

Michaeladss STUNNING

Cassie_Sonny Have a good time my love 💙

Leoparedes20 And this is why you're not picking my phone calls up ??🙄🙄😑 @Thiagosilva
>Thiagosilva I'm busy😑 Go hang out with Christopher or someome else. 
>Leoparedes20 Mean 😭😭

"I hope they're having a good time together," Sofia commented while switching her phone off after looking at Marcia's latest post that she posted a few hours ago . 

"Yeah . Is it just me who sees them having problems?"

"No they are . Marcia told me about it all , honestly I don't things to be ruined between them  ,"

"I asked Thiago he just got annoyed and left but I wouldn't count on their relationship being ruined," Neymar said sounding completely sure that everything would be fine . Sofia on the other hand wasn't too sure .

"Well I hope your right.  They are too good together , they're perfect together to be honest . And they've known that since they first met .  Well Thiago did ," Sofia rolled her eyes at the last part .

"Why is that bad?" He asked with laugh as she shook her head .

"No it isn't , just annoying . Like he would always bug me just to talk about her .  Always , literally every conversation was about her and Thiago was a little loved up puppy that I had to deal with. It would was cute but sickening ," She explained with a laugh .

"I can't imagine what that would feel like," Neymar thought about how he was - is- the exact same way with his sisters and how it must have annoyed them so much too. 

"I can't imagine what that feels like . Loving someone and them not knowing how you feel .  Like Thiago took forever to finally admit his feelings for her ," Sofia said finishing of her drink . She and Martin were very honest about their feelings straight away, there was so much honesty at first .

"I can ," He bluntly said as Sofia smirked at him .

"Oh really ? Who is she?" She asked with big grin .

"Uh no , when I was younger ,"

"Well still who ? I knew who you knew ," Sofia asked once more desperate to know the this Mystery girl was . "Please and I promise I'll let it go,"

"Fine," With a sigh he gave in.  "Ok so when we were younger I basically had crush on - " Before he could finish his sentence , an angry Marcia and Thiago came bursting in the house while shouting at each other .

"THIAGO JUST CALM DOWN , YOU'RE BEING A BIG BABY!" Marcia shouted at Thiago who was already inside the house before Marcia was . 

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" He replied back throwing the keys onto the table . 

"Hey! Hey! The boys are sleeping!" Sofia raised her voice at them both and they both stopped  . Marcia just gave a small smile to Sofia and Neymar and left .

"What the hell was that about ?" Sofia questioned her big brother. 

"Nothing . What you doing here?" Thiago asked Neymar .

"I needed that game back, you know the one that I lended to you that Kylian - "

"Please not again!" Sofia pleaded with him not to hear the game story again. 

"Oh too bad because I promised to let Marquinhos borrow it ," Thiago said as Sofia shook her head . Thiago then left aswell , still not saying about why the couple were arguing . 

"Well anyway I'm going to get going," Neymar said going over to the door .

"Yeah bye . Wait you didn't tell me who the girl was," Sofia reminded him as he rolled his eyes at her .

"I'll tell you but not today,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...