arranged marriage to a cricke...

By ashwini177

The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as mar... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
THANK YOU
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19 (engagement part 1)
part 20 (engagement part 2)
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
wedding ritual
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
THANK YOU
part 50
Epilogue
BONUS PART 1
BONUS PART 2
BONUS PART 3
SUGGESTIONS
BONUS PART 4
The Ends and A New Beginning
New Story: Hop Skip Wed

part 38

18K 614 4
By ashwini177

PRIYA POV :

i gotup and saw the best thing in my life my husband who is hugging me tightly and sleeping aww i love the way he sleep i am seeing him sleeping after a long 2 months but i should play some prank on him wait let me think.

I took some grass near the lake and went near karthik and put the grass inside his nose making him sneeze and he gotup immediately making me roll on the floor in laughter and he gave me a dead glare and pulled me by my waist and took the grass from my hand and put it in my nose making me sneeze idiot i gave him a dead glare whipe rubbing my nose i giggled and said.

PRIYA : good morning da purusha (husband) i think this is your best morning right.

I said he gave me a dead glare and said

KARTHIK : no this is my worst morning, do any wife wake their husband like this but you do.

I giggled at his complaint and said him.

PRIYA : karthik tonight we have flight lets go and get ready.

He pulled me more closer to him and wispered in my ears

KARTHIK : why so soon we did not go for honeymoon also so atleast lets enjoy today, And about the flight i cancelled it yesterday night and booked ticket after a week and dont worry about your college yesterday i said to your flirty principal mam.

I gave him a shocked look but before i ask he said me by understanding my looks.

KARTHIK : i talked to your mam after you slept because she called again so i asked permission from her and she said okay so now cool and enjoy this week with me.

PRIYA : dont say me that this is our honeymoon.

KARTHIK : no no honeymoon is for 1 month this is our mini honeymoon.

I smiled he hugged me from back and i sat on his laps and we were looking at the beautiful sight before us.

its has been 3 days since we are roaming in london, tomorrow it is karthik birthday tonight their is a surprise party from his teammates and me and i am going to give him one more big surprise which he will be really shocked.

I got ready in red saree which karthik gifted me on his birthday and he got ready in white shirt blue jeans oh god my husband is really hot i feel like kissing him like their is no tomorrow.

My thoughts were broke by karthik who back hugged me and wispered in my ears huskily

KARTHIK : i feel like kissing you like their is no tomorrow.

I blushed and he asked

KARTHIK : should we go for the party.

PRIYA : yes karthik because this party is for your win.

Yes we lied karthik that this party is for his win in the match.

KARTHIK : seeing you in saree i dont feel like going to party instead of that we can be in room.

I understood his intention but i acted like i did not understand.

PRIYA : what will we do in the room karthik.

He did not say anything soon we went and party started it was going to be 12 so i took him out and placed my lips on his my hands went on his hairs and his hands on my waist i broke the kiss in a minutes and he groaned because i broke and saw the time it was 12 and i wished.

PRIYA : happy birthday karthik.

He was really surprised seeing me and just than he remembered its his birthday and he said.

KARTHIK : i totally forgot today is my birthday.

He said i giggled and kissed his both the cheeks and we went in and everyone wished him and he cut the cake while we sang happy birthday song and after that we came back to room and i said.

PRIYA : karthik you go and get ready na.

KARTHIK : but where.

PRIYA : to sleep only go and change your dress na.

I said and pushed him inside the washroom and locked the door from outside.

And i started decorating the room with roses, baloons and candles making the room romantic.

I am nervous but i am ready as i want to give him the best gift in his life on my birthday he gave me our first kiss so on his birthday i want to give him myself. So i hope he likes this.

I slowly went and off all the lights and went near the washroom and opened the door and he came out and asked me.

KARTHIK : priya why the lights are off, priya are you their

I slowly went near him and wispered in his ears.

PRIYA : shhh keep quite for a minutes you trust me right

KARTHIK : more than myself.

PRIYA : than keep quite.

He nodded his head like a kid i slowly switched on the candle light and he was surprised to see the room decorated i went near him before he say something i kept my finger on his lips and wispered in his ears.

PRIYA : karthik today you dont say anything let me talk karthik i love you do you remember our first kiss which you gave on my birthday that day i decided that i will give myself on your birthday so no more question i love you karthik and happy birthday.

{ Mature contents ahead }

Saying this i captured his lips and started kissing him wildly making him hold my waist tightly i started sucking his upper lips he kissed my lower lips i slowly kissed his lips after 15 minutes he broke the kiss and lifted me in his arms and took me to the bed and placed me on the bed and he came above me and kissed my forehead makijg me close my eyes. He kissed my eyes making me open my eyes, slowly he kissed my nosetip and kissed my cheeks and his lips went to my ears and he opened my earing and started sucking my ears making me moan his name louldly

PRIYA : karthik.........

He started kissing my jawline and chin making me shiver he slowly traced kisses from my jawline to my neck and he started kissing my neck and bited on my weak spot making me moan his name

PRIYA : karthik..........

He removed the necklace which i put and started kissing me neck more wildly he nuzzled his nose on my neck, he slowly removed my saree pallu making me feel shy and nervous he traced his lips from my neck to my waist.

He slowly started kissing my waist and bited making me moan his name, he throwed my saree somewhere now i could not tolerate so i pushed him and came above him and placed my lips on his lips and kissed him wildly and did not allow him to kiss me i sucked his both the lips and bited his lips and i again kissed his lips to smoothen his pain.

After 20 minutes i broke the kiss and moved my lips to his forehead and kissed his forehead and moved to his eyes and kissed it softly and i bited his earlobe making him groan my name.

KARTHIK : priya...........

I bited his both the cheeks and moved towards his jawline and kissed him with full passion i slowly moved my lips on his neck and started giving open mouth kisses on his neck making him moan my name loudly.

I slowly opened his shirt button and opened his shirt fully and throwed his shirt in a corner and started giving open mouth kisses on his chest and started biting his clean shaved chest making him go insane his hands were on my waist my hands on either side of the bed caging him in my arms.

My hands were roaming on his chest making him go insane now he turned and made me sleep on the bed and came above me i looked at his eyes which are filled with desired of love, lust etc.

He captured my lips making me go insane he was not letting me kiss him but i got an idea so i moved my hands on his chest driving him crazy by my action he let me kiss me i gave him a winning smirk where as she smirked back and wispered in my ears.

KARTHIK : this is going to be a long night is that okay for you.

He asked me i blushed but i said with boldness.

PRIYA : i am okay with it.

I said and winked at karthik and bited his neck where as he shouted.

KARTHIK : oh calm down tigeress.

I smiled and moved my hands on his pant and opened his belt making him smirk at me and said.

KARTHIK : today my tigeress is so desperate.

I gave him a glare and was about to get up he pulled me on him and placed me on the bed and said.

KARTHIK : okay okay i wont tease you but i will love you tonight i will show you how much i love you and how much i missed you tonight.

PRIYA : even i will show you how much i love you and how much i missed you.

I said he pulled me and kissed me like their is no tomorrow i kissed him back.

He slowly took my hands and started trace kiss from my finger to my shoulders making me go crazy for him he kissed my stomach, my waist he was peppering small kisses on my face 

I slowly started peppering small kisses on his faces making me moan my name.

Atlast he removed his dress and mine and he made love to me.

He was really slow, after seeing me crying he was about to stop but i asked him to continue and atlast we became one.

This night is really special night for us as we became one in all sense, from two souls to one.

I was really tired after our passionate love making he kissed my forehead and said.

KARTHIK : thank you priya for making my birthday really special and making my birthday more memorable. Now sleep you are really tired.

I nodded my head and kissed his cheeks he pulled me in his arms and i slept in his chest hugging him tightly.

Thats all for today, i hope you liked this part, please do vote and comments and thank you all for your votes and comments. If their is any mistake sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 51.6K 60
The Nayak Brothers - Book 3 Kedar Nayak is a self made rich millionaire. He had no expectations in life. In fact he didn't have a life other than his...
55.1K 6.7K 49
Making all the wrong choices they ever had, to end up being Royally Trapped. • • • ❛ Why are you acting this way? ❜ ❛ I feel infuriated.❜ ❛ And why i...
1.7M 92.9K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 1 This is a story of two individuals who are tied into a knot by destiny. Story is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. Prarth...
218K 10.9K 83
Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged marriage with an illiterate village girl...