Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 18: The help

3.1K 164 26
By YourPsychodreams

The world is strange and wonderful place.-Laurie Anderson

GISELLA

"But, Gisella, I thought you said that she is out of the country and her flight will be back before three?" Signora Jolanda questions with a confused face.

I wince. "Well, I think the plan has changed for the better, she arrived early. So I need an early afternoon leave," I say.

Nora, Tiz and Signora Jolanda furrow their eyebrows confusedly at me. "Ok, you can get an early leave now, prepare everything you need. Make sure to get all the details from her, Ok?" she says with her face still glue with surprise.

"Do you need me and Tiziana to go with you?" Leonora asks as her brows twitched.

with her question, I stiffen before rumbling out the rubbish. "I can go alone, she might not be too happy if we are much," I say.

Immediately, Tiz ran to me and hug me tightly making me stiffen. "Then I will hand over all the interview questions for you and print it, thank you very much," she looks really happy.

Leonora hugs me immediately Tiz let go of me. "Please feel free to ask us for help if you can't handle her rudeness when needed," she added.

"Isn't it too early to be happy? she hasn't even set her eyes on the Principessa yet," Signora Jolanda scold.

with this, I smiled and gave in a nod. "I'll leave now," I walked away.

***

she arrived at the fancy restaurant and to her widest surprise, Alessandro, Zeta, and Signore Nicolo were outside waiting for her.

"Buon pomeriggio signore, I hope I didn't keep you all waiting for so long?" She says boldly.

Alessandro and Zeta nod lightly at her. Nicolo was just staring at the floor with his walking cane in his possession.

"Signor Caruso," The middle age waiter who looks polish calls from the glass door and they all turned to look at him. "Your two guests are inside waiting for you, come in please," he added with his Italian accent that sounds like a combination of a southern drawl mixed with Italian.

Signore Nicolo nods at him, and told Zeta and Alessandro to wait at the other side of the restaurant, he told Gisella to assist him in his direction.

she nods and held his arm to walk. "This way, please" The waiter who his name tag reflects Magnus says, as he made gestures with his hand towards a closed door that he later on opened for them to go in.

Gisella stiffens at the door as she came face to face with the Principessa, royal blood and his ruthless assistant Bartholomew Pagruso is a handsome man. she thoughts.

"Long time no see, Nico. what is the occasion that made you think about treating us today?" she giggles as she stands up from her sitting position

Did she just call Signore Nicolo, Nico? she thoughts. and she talks to him in an informal way, not in a princess style. Did they by any chance know each other?

Signore cleared his throat. "Must there be an occasion to treat you? hmm, Ferocious anta," he said with a smirk to his corner lip.

"Ugh, C'mon Nico, you're are still very well annoying. You still call me that?" she flames up wincing like a child.

Oh my goodness, I think they know each other very well. Nico? ferocious anta?

She looks at Gisella and stands properly, her dark black hair tightened up in a ballerina bun and her stylish princess suit. she walks closer to the confused Gisella and halts three inches closer to her face, looking at her as if she was searching for something suspicious.

"I guess this is your secret wife?" she asks furiously, with this Gisella's heartbeat accelerates.

Signore Nicolo smiles, " Yes, she is," he added.

She smiles, "Hello, Signora Caruso, I am Principessa Infanta Ferri's, a very good friend of your husband. And my parents told me how beautiful you were in person, now I believe why they said so and why Nico accepted you." she grins.

With this Gisella smiled confusedly at her as she held her hand to receive her handshake. "Oh, thank you," she blushes tomato red. "I'm Gisella," she added with a smile.

"And this is Bartholomew Pagruso, my assistant," she points to Pagruso who just finished receiving a call.

He stands up and shakes Signore Nicolo and waves at her. "Nice to finally meet you, Signore Pagruso," she smiles.

"Since you're now a friend to Principessa Infanta and a wife to Signor Nicolo, you can call me barth or Bartholomew," he smiles at her.

Principessa Infanta smiles at her childishly. "You can also call me Infanta, don't take me like a stranger or a Principessa, or even Ferocious they way your mean husband calls me. Is it okay for me to address you as Ella?" she smiles.

"Uh, sure, Infanta," Gisella replies. Infanta walks closer as she whispers in Gisella's ears. "Um... how does it feels to marry this grumpy man?" she smiles.

Gisella furrows are confused eyebrows. "OH, it...it.. feels great," Nicolo voiced out the reply that was meant for Gisella.

With this Infanta flamed up again like a child, Barth was just laughing at her. It seems like I am not the holy one he is grumpy with. Gisella thought. "Oh my goodness, Nico, I didn't ask you, can you stop meddling in my lady conversation for once in your life?" she cries dramatically as she stomps her foot hard on the floor.

Infanta turns back from the silent Nicolo to Gisella with a smile. "I didn't believe that you would stand his cold behavior," she sounds not just like a princess, but also like a gossip girl.

Gisella was short of words. "Uhhh?" that was the only thing that came out from her mouth. She was stunned by the ruthless princess who turns out to be like Leonora's childish nature.

"Ahem...Ahem-, Gisella, don't you have something to ask Ferocious anta?" Nicolo says grumpily as he rests his head on the chair shelf.

The looks on Infanta's face were priceless by the taunting name that he calls her. Gisella cleared her throat. "Ah... yes," she turns and looked at Infanta. "Well Infanta, I came here with my husband to give you an interview," she mouthed as sweat breaks out from her forehead. With this Infanta grin sheepishly at Nicolo.

"Kindly excuse the ladies, " she snarls at Nicolo and Barth, and Barth held Nicolo and they both walk out from the ladies.

"Ok, Ella, let's start now," Gisella nods at her and brought out her recorder and notebook and the question script and lay them on the table.

A few minutes later...

Barth and Nicolo walk in and sat down. "Thank you so much for accepting the interview, I need to call the chief publisher and my Team Leader, you can chat for a while first," she nods at Barth and held Nicolo's shoulders and plant a kiss on his cheek, "I'll see you later, il mio amore," Then she handshake Barth and hug Infanta before exiting the door.

Infanta turns to Nicolo. "Why did you suddenly get married? didn't you tell me before that you won't get married at all because you are blind," she furrows her eyebrows.

"When the time comes, it will eventually happen, now it did, so it was my choice," he said grumpily at her.

"But...but it was a shock to me when my parents told me that you just got married and your family wants it to be a secret. You didn't invite me or spread the news out. How about the girl I saw you with, in Switzerland her name again?" she starts thinking.

"Don't say her name, please," he raises his voice at her, making her stiffen and also barth was just curious about what they were saying. "And my wedding has nothing to do with her," he added.

Infanta was shocked. "But..." Immediately the door open to see Gisella with a stunning face, Infanta smiles as she whispers to Nicolo. "Forget it, you must have had a reason behind it. As a friend, I also hope that you can forget about the past." she smiles "And your beautiful wife is her to get you," she winks at Gisella and tap Nicolo's arm.

A Slight smile was seen in Signor Nicolo's face. "Thanks, anta," he says.

"It's past my break time, can we go now, Gisella asks from behind Signor Nicolo and Infanta.

With a nod from Infanta and a smile from Barth, she helps Nicolo to stand up. "Bye Anta," he added.

"Goodbye to you too, Nico, and to you too Ella, I hope we'll see again in the future," she added with a grin, then Gisella nod and they exit the door.

-

Alessandro started the car and Zeta sat at the front seat while Nicolo and Gisella sat at the back seat. "How did you know that I was eager to interview Principessa Infanta?" she asks Nicolo who was resting his head on the chair head.

He rolls his eyes. "I accidentally overhead your conversation on the phone," he said. Gisella was just staring at his babyface. I didn't expect him to help me like that. she thoughts.

"Tomorrow, I am coming to your company for my own interview," he added.

Gisella's eyes were about popping out from the socket in shock. "Interview?"

"Yes," he replies. Gisella frowned angrily. Team One is at an advantage now, hmmm. she thought.

"What is it? why are you suddenly keeping quiet, what is the matter?" he asks.

She smiles. "No, nothing. please take care of yourself in the company" she smiles.

WORD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>>Il mio amore

<<ENGLISH>>my love

<<ITALIAN>>Buon pomeriggio signore

<<ENGLISH>>good afternoon Signore

**Don't forget to vote, comment and share**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 179K 84
(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of the most biggest Mafia leaders, Vincenzo...
70.7K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
440K 15.4K 36
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 2. The Winter Bride ****** It all started with a bitter need fo...
1.8M 50.3K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...