Bund'K Season 3 (My version)

Oleh loveswritingchlo

Emma, Ravi, Zuri, Lou, and all the other campers of camp kikiwaka return to the camping life. However somethi... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Welcome Back Camp Kikiwaka
New Old Friends Or Maybe More. . .
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
Its Not Your Camp, Its Our Camp. . .
In Loving Memory Part 1
In Loving Memory Part 2
In Loving Memory Part 3

You've Gotta Fight For Your Right To Win

67 1 4
Oleh loveswritingchlo

Chloe's P.O.V.

      I smiled as I leaned away from Luke. Though I didn't want to. This took a very unexpected turn. I never thought I could look at Luke that way. I mean yeah sure back in New York he hit on me all the time. But I never opened my eyes to him because of Ravi. And because of what's happened between me and Ravi, it might be nice.

"Did it work?" Luke asked softly.

I smiled cheekily at him.

"I think so," I responded.

"Let's just make sure," Luke said moving closer holding his hand out.

I unexpectedly smiled as he moved closer and touched his lips to mine for the second time. Just as Luke put his hand on my waist we heard a russle in the bushes. Luke and I quickly leaned away from each other.

"What was that?" I asked a little weirded out as Luke and I stood up.

"I don't know, let me check it out, you know because I'm more of a man than Ravi," Luke protested.

I crossed my arms.

"Okay, now your pushing it," I told him.

Luke said nothing as he slightly nodded. He walked over to the truck.

"Ravi? -"

Oh great, he probably heard everything I just said. But if he see's me as just a friend why would he care? I am very conflicted right now. Ravi came out nervously laughing.

"Hello," Ravi spoke nervously.

"Uh, Ravi what are doing hiding behind the truck?" I asked Ravi unnervingly.

"Uh I was just going for a walk, you know how I like my exercise, and then I saw you guys and I didn't want to interrupt anything important," Ravi said looking at Luke with anger in his eyes.

Luke was confused and frankly so was I.

"Well, if you've come to watch the show be my guest," Luke said happily.

"That is it!" Ravi said loudly walking past us toward the rock.

I turned around to look at him.

"What's your problem man?" Luke asked Ravi.

"My problem is you!" Ravi shouted to Luke.

"Me?" Luke asked confused.

"Yes! – I am in love with Chloe!" Ravi shouted.

My stomach sank and my heart started pounding. I walked over to Ravi.

"Ravi, is this true?" I asked him softly.

"Pfft, please, what Ravi says is always true," Luke said not wanting to listen.

I slightly shook my head as I turned back to look at Ravi.

Ravi sighed, "Yes it is true, – Chloe, I've liked you since the day I met you -"

"How could you tell? You were ten?" Luke asked annoyed.

"I was going through early puberty, -"

Ravi looked back at me.

"Anyway, I didn't know what to say to you and when Emma asked me if I liked you, I panicked, I want to be in a relationship with you. I've never thought of you as just a friend. I have always wanted to be more. And you've been the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for. So, what do you say, - give me a chance?" Ravi asked with a hopeful smile.

I didn't say anything for a second as I looked at Ravi, then at Luke, then back at Ravi.

"Don't forget about the guy you just kissed twice and like more than Ravi, -"

"Luke –"

"I like you too Chloe and I was there for you when Ravi wasn't, -"

"What? That is so not true," Ravi defended.

"Is so, where were you when Chloe was out here crying because of what you did?" Luke asked Ravi.

"Okay, I wasn't actually crying, -"

"Not now I'm on a role, -"

"Because of what I did, you're sadly mistaken you girl stealing nit wit," Ravi said to Luke angrily.

"Lizard lovin' freak, why you just live happily ever after with your lizard, since you already have a soul mate bond anyway," Luke said to Ravi infuriated.

"You leave Mrs. Kipling out of this, she happens to be -"

"Guys!" I shouted to get them to stop.

"Okay, Chloe we both like you, who is it going to be?" Ravi asked me standing side by side with Luke crossing his arms.

Luke smiled proudly, "Truth be told she probably still has you as a choice because she's never felt you kiss her. That would scare a kitten away," he said with a slight laugh.

I lightly smiled at his statement. Luke and I looked at each other and laughed together. Ravi offensively and angrily crossed his arms looking at me. I cleared my throat.

"Sorry," I said to Ravi.

"So who is it gonna be Chloe? The cool good looking one of the family? Or the smart nerdy dweeb?" Luke asked me wanting an answer.

"Hey," Ravi stated offensively.

"I don't know, I like you both okay, I don't know which one I want. I don't know who I choose, so just - just leave me alone okay," that was all I could say to them before walking away quickly.

.  .  .

I sat on the deck dangling my feet in the water. I can't believe this happened. Being in a relationship didn't ruin my friendship with Ravi, not being in a relationship with him did. Ravi has always been the sweetest guy I knew. That's why I always liked him. Now everything is different. I've never seen Ravi like this. Its like he's changed just because Luke showed up. And then there's Luke. He was there for me. He actually kind of helped me. Minus the lies he told about Ravi. Then he kissed me, twice. What am I supposed to do about that? And he is a good kisser. Not to mention I could feel a small spark when he kissed me. I sighed as I heard someone behind me. Luckily, it was just Destiny that sat beside me.

"Hey boo how you doin?" Destiny asked softly putting her hand on my knee.

"I don't know, I never thought I'd ever have two guys fighting over me. And the worst part about it is they are both my best friends and they both like me -"

"Luke and Ravi?" Destiny asked.

"Yes, and if I choose one over the other Im still going to lose one of them. I don't know what to do Destiny," I responded.

"Well, you have to follow your heart, listen to what it has to say. That will tell you which is the right way to go," Destiny said to me softly.

"Thanks, - you know Ravi was always one of my favorite people to talk to. We could tell each other anything. We were close to each other in a way I've never been close to anyone, besides you guys -"

"Actually I think it may be a little different," Destiny stated.

"I just wish I could spend time with Ravi like we used to before all this stuff blew up," I said to Destiny wishfully.

Destiny smiled as if she had an idea. Oh no.

"I'll be right back," Destiny said to me with a smile.

Destiny's P.O.V.

       I stood up and walked away from Chloe. I am going to help Chloe if it the last thing I ever do. I walked out to the great lawn to luckily see Ravi sitting at the picnic bench.

"Ravi -"

Ravi looked at me as I walked over to him.

"Ravi, oh thank God, I found you, -"

Ravi stood up almost in a panic.

"What? What happened?" Ravi asked panicked.

"Its Chloe, she's in terrible distress, and she needs your help," I answered acting fearful.

"What? Where is she? My counselor skills are ready to work," Ravi asked still panicked.

"Down by the dock," I responded.

"I am on my way, Chloe watch out, the better brother and might I add the better choice, is on his way," Ravi stated standing still.

"Ravi, go," I said to him in a quiet yet irritated voice.

"Oh yeah, right, -" Ravi walked away and headed toward the dock.

Nothing a little lie won't due to help fix things. Plus its funny to see Ravi run.

Chloe's P.O.V.

       "I am coming!" Ravi said loudly while running.

"Ravi, what are you -"

Before I could finish that sentence Ravi tripped and fell into the lake. I laughed so hard I wad afraid I was going to fall into the lake.

"Oh, I am glad you think this is funny, meanwhile I think I just ripped my shorts, that or it may be my underwear," Ravi stated hanging onto the dock.

"That doesn't make it any better," I told Ravi still smiling.

I helped Ravi up onto the deck. He sat next to me now drenched from the lake water.

"Now I have to go change my clothes," Ravi started to stand up.

"Wait Ravi no, -"

I grabbed his hand.

"Please stay," I pleaded.

"Well when you put it like that, - okay,"

Ravi sat back down next to me.

"So have you thought about -"

"Ravi please, I don't want to talk about this, I just -"

"No, Chloe if I've learned anything from being at this camp its that hiding things always leads you in a bad direction, that and if you stay in the water for to long you smell like sewage," Ravi stated.

I just laughed

"There's that laugh I missed, now why didn't you just tell me the truth to begin with?" Ravi asked sweetly.

"I don't know, I mean your not one for telling the truth, considering you lied to Emma and then didn't tell me when I was in our cabin,"

"You didn't give me the chance, if you had only listened to what I was trying to say we wouldn't be in this mess,"

"Maybe we don't have to be,"

I stood up and walked a few feet away.

"What?"

Ravi stood and walked over to me.

"Admit it we'd both be happier if we didn't have to deal with any of this,"

"True, so does that mean you have chosen me,"

Ravi's smile was so bright it could out shine the sun.

"No, I mean if I don't choose either of you,"

"How would that solve anything?"

"At least that way I wouldn't have to hurt the two most important guys in my life,"

"Why is Luke even in that category?"

Ravi sounded offended. I mean he is the smartest out of the two of them.

"Look, Ravi you are my best friend, I just want that back,"

"And we can still be best friends, after you choose me over Luke,"

I just sighed as I started to walk away.

Ravi's P.O.V.

I stood there and thought for a minute. I suddenly felt a little offended at the next thought that came to my head.

"It's because you kissed Luke isnt it?" I asked upset, ashamed, disappointed, need I go on.

"Technically he kissed me, and that's not fair,"  Chloe stated.

"No whats not fair is when your brother has the upper hand your untire life, well since I was ten. He got all the girls, all the cool vibes and all I got was a lizard and good grades, although Mrs. Kipling was technically the only family I had until  I was adopted.  Then I meet you, the highlight of my life, and Luke steals that from me to. Then just when I was about to make my move Luke shows up swooning you -"

Chloe tried not to chuckle.

"Swooned?" She asked with a hint of laughing.

"Yes, it means -"

"Ravi, I know what it means, can you get back to what you were saying?" Chloe asked covering her mouth with her hands. 

"Right sorry, - my point is, Luke got your first kiss, and I was hoping I could be the one to have your first kiss," I said disappointed.

"Oh, well if it makes you feel any better a kiss is all I've ever done. Granted Luke was my first kiss but I've never done anything else,"

"Yeah and even if we do end up together I wouldn't be doing anything like that for quite a while. I can't even say the word, or anything that pertains to it,"

Chloe smiled, "You'd be surprised at what you would allow yourself to do when your in love,"

I found myself becoming excited again.

"Wait so does this mean you choose me?"

"No, but there is one thing I will give you -"

"What is that?" I was confused and frankly quite frightened.

Chloe stepped closer to me. So close that our stomachs were almost touching.

"I am so sorry Ravi,"

Chloe gently placed her hand on the back of my neck as she placed her lips onto mine. My heart was racing and my body went limp. I never knew my first kiss would feel this magical. I never wanted it to stop. Oh no what if she was right? What if I am so in love with Chloe that one of these days I can't stop myself and I end up doing the. . .no I won't say it. Chloe leaned back from me and rested her forehead on mine.

"You may not have been my first kiss but I wouldn't mind you being my last," Chloe said to me softly.

"That is the nicest thing any girl has ever said to me before," I said confidently.

Chloe smiled moving away from me. She started to walk away.

"Ravi -"

She turned around to look at me.

"Remember that I miss my best friend and that I hope I never lose him,"

She turned around and walked away from me. I don't know what just Happened, but I do know I have fallen even deeper in love with her.

"Hey Ravi,"

I turned to see me and Chloe's fellow campers Matteo and Fin standing behind me.

"What happened Ravi your all wet?" Fin asked cluelessly.

"No duh, I fell in the lake, -"

Matteo and Fin laughed at my failure.

"Yes its hilarious, no if you'll excuse me I have to give change," I said to them before walking away.

I've never been in love before and I've never felt what a real kiss before but I know Chloe feels something for me. The difference between me and Luke is I'm a more sensitive man. One thats easy to fall in love with. You know if people actually noticed me. This is why this means so much to me. If Luke doesn't win this he'll have plenty of opportunities to win another girls heart. I on the other hand won't. Chloe is the first girl who has ever actually liked me, without just needed help with their homework. That's why I am going to do whatever it takes to win Chloe's heart. No matter what the cost. I walked out to the great lawn only to find Luke romantically giving Chloe a rose. How is he so good with the ladies?

Chloe's P.O.V.

       "Hey Chloe, -"

I turned around to see Luke standing behind me holding a rose.

"Ooo, cute girl at camp, is this my birthday, hey babe what do you say we catch a movie?" Luke asked me.

I smiled thinking about the first time I met Luke.

"You know Luke even though I was very irritated with you when we met, you can be pretty romantic," I said to Luke taking the rose.

Luke smiled, "I try my best, – would you meet me at the spot at tomorrow at four?" he asked me.

"Ohh, I actually can't tomorrow, Ravi and I have to take our campers out on a canoe ride to show them the safety of canoeing," I responded smiling.

"Okay, how about Friday?" Luke suggested.

"I can't Friday either, I have to help Lou and Destiny with their arts and crafts class," I told him.

"Saturday?" Luke asked hopefully.

"That works," I answered softly.

"Sweet!" Luke exclaimed.

I just laughed at his reaction. I lightly touched his arm.

"Thanks Luke," I said to him smiling.

"No problem, I'll be waiting," Luke said sweetly walking away.

I couldn't stop smiling as he walked away. What has gotten into me? Ravi walked over to me.

"What do you see in him?" Ravi asked me crossing his arms annoyingly.

I smiled as I turned to look at him.

"Why would I tell the other guy I'm trying to choose from?" I asked Ravi looking at him.

"Because Luke once tried to ask a girl to prom and he sprained her ankle," Ravi answered.

"What's he gonna do to me? Push me in the lake?" I asked teasingly.

"He might, he once helped the bullies of our school shove me into a locker. He's the reason I'm scared of confined spaces," Ravi said sounding hurt.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"That's because you're his brother," I said to him.

"Exactly,"

I held up the rose Luke gave me.

"And yet I'm standing here holding a rose that Luke gave and what did you give me?" I asked him.

"The gift of being my best friend," Ravi answered.

"I wouldn't exactly call that a gift,"

Ravi looked offended and hurt. I laughed as I looked at him.

"I'm kidding, - you really are the greatest friend I've ever had," I said to Ravi sweetly.

"Thanks Chloe," Ravi said to me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thanks for still being willing to be my best friend through all this,"

"Of course, not only do I care about you in ways I've never cared about anyone before. I love you because you are my best friend, and I'll always be here for you,"

I leaned away from him.

"Oh, can you meet me at the spot on Sunday?"
Ravi asked happily.

"Sure," I answered softly.

I started to walk away.

"Oh, and Ravi try not to act cool, please, that's never why I liked you in the first place,"

Ravi nodded as I walked away. This is going to be interesting.

. . .

      I sat on the hill with Luke.

"Wow, Luke you really went all out," I said to him midly impressed.

Luke had a blanket on the ground, chocolate covered strawberries, sandwiches, and bottles of water.

"Well, I do whatever I can for my lady," Luke said leaning  on his hands.

I just smiled as I looked at him.

"And I have the perfect way to end the date," Luke said flirtatiously.

"Oh really?"

Luke smiled as he scooted closer to me.

"I really like you Chloe,"

I honestly didn't know what to say and I'm torn between who to choose.  Luke leaned over and tried to kiss me. I wanted to let him but something about it didn't seem fair. I pushed him away a little.

"What's the matter Chloe?" Luke asked disappointedly.

"I just don't think its fair to Ravi," I answered standing up and walking  a few feet away.

"What Ravi doesn't know won't hurt him," Luke said standing up walking over to me.

"I'm sorry Luke, but to make this fair, I can't kiss you anymore,"

Luke sighed, "Eh, well I guess it does make it fair, at least you haven't kissed Ravi yet to bum him out of the competition,"

I stayed quiet for a minute.

"Yeah, - I gotta go,"

Before Luke could say anything I walked away. Luke doesn't need to know anything.

.  .  .

     I sat in the exact same spot with Ravi an hour after my date with Luke. This having to choose between two guys thing is getting way to complicated. Maybe I should just get a cat, or a dog, or maybe both.

"So, Chloe there's something I've wanted to ask you since you told me you liked me," Ravi said to me with confidence.

I smiled as I turned myself to face him. 

"Okay," I said smiling.

"Why do you like? I mean not that I'm trying to talk you out of it, I just want to know. I've never even had a girl date me out of pity," Ravi stated.

"That's actually not a bad thing, Ravi dating someone shouldn't be for fun. It should be because you love that person, -"

I put my hand on his knee.

"Sometimes waiting for the right one is better than any date at all," I told him.

"And I think I found that one," Ravi said with a smile.

My cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"The reason I like you is because your not afraid to be yourself around me and that's what I've always liked about you. You're smart, you're cute -"

"Awe, no one's ever said that about me or to me before," Ravi said proudly.

I smiled, "And you've been a great influence on me Ravi. I don't know how to thank you enough for that," I said to him.

"I can think of a way," Ravi said leaning towards me.

I pushed Ravi away from me lightly. He had the most disappointed look on his face.

"Why did you push me away? I thought you liked me," Ravi said disappointedly.

"I do, but I told Luke when he tried to kiss me that it wouldn't be fair to you and its the same for Luke," I told Ravi standing up.

"Oh come on -"

Ravi stood up next to me.

"I've only had one kiss in my entire lifetime and that was today, which I am very ashamed to admit, just give me this one," Ravi pleaded.

I didn't pity him but I really do like him. I stepped closer to him.

"Okay, fine but just this once," I said to Ravi.

"Yes!" Ravi exclaimed excitedly.

I smiled as I put my hand on his arm. I leaned over and touched my lips to his. This is why I didn't want to kiss either of them. I knew I could get in touch with my inner feelings if I did. Kissing Ravi feels great to me. But when I kissed Luke it also felt good. Now this just became even harder. I moved away from Ravi.

"What about Luke?" I asked Ravi.

"What Luke doesn't know won't hurt him," Ravi stated smiling.

I swear these two. I really should just get a cat and a dog.

"Actually, -"

Luke jumped out from behind a bush. Which enabled a high pitched scream from Ravi. Which made me start to laugh. Along with Luke. Luke walked over to us.

"It can hurt, I heard everything you said Ravi and Chloe how could you kiss him and not me right after saying that you thought it wasn't fair to either of us," Luke asked me with true saddness in his eyes.

I honestly didn't know what to say. Ravi confidently turned to face Luke as he crossed his arms.

"Obviously, she likes me more than you, I mean why would she have kissed me after I told her I've only ever had one kiss," Ravi said to Luke.

Luke let out a small laugh.

"Except with your pillow," Luke teased.

Ravi was embarrassed as he heard  both me and Luke laughing. He looked at me more offended than ever.

"Sorry," I said touching his arm.

Ravi turned back to face Luke.

"I doubt she likes you, she probably just kissed you out of pity. And I didn't see you give her a rose earlier,"  Luke said to Ravi defensively.

"I gave her, her favorite soda, her one favorite unhealthy meal, and her favorite type of chocolate, asked her out on her favorite day of the week and I showed her a good time," Ravi said to Luke proudly.

"Please, you couldn't show a girl a good time if you took her to the world's best amusement park and paid for everything," Luke protested.

"Those rollar coasters are very scary," Ravi said defensively but also a little whiny.

"Exactly my point," Luke stated.

Luke and Ravi continued to argue over me. This is what I'm getting sick of.

"Alright that's enough, -"

Ravi and Luke looked at me.

"I am so sick of you two, if you're trying to make this easier for me, you're both failing miserably. I was hoping to have a nice time with both of you to make this choice a little easier for me but you have made that impossible. All I truly wanted was my best friends, and it looks like neither of you wanted that. Right now your both making me wish I had never even met you, and that's harsh coming from me. - so how about I make this even easier for you both, I choose neither of you,"

I walked off before they could say anything else. I never wanted to lose my best friend like this. I knew this was a mistake.

Luke's P.O.V.

    Ravi and I stared at Chloe as she walked away.

"Well good job Ravi," was the only thing I could say to Ravi.

In stressful times like this I usually look for a second party to blame. Ravi was the only one around.

"This isn't my fault, you're the one that came to camp and ruined everything," Ravi said to me.

"What?" I asked a little hurt.

"The day you came to camp I was just about to go tell Chloe how I truly feel about her and then you come in and actually believe what Emma said -"

Ravi walked over to the hill and sat down. I walked over to him.

"I only said that to Emma because I'm not good with girls and I panicked, -"

"But you've been around Chloe since you were ten, talking to her is like second nature to you," I said to him confused.

"Yeah about regular everyday stuff, not about my feelings. And I really like Chloe, more than any girl I have ever liked before. I don't want to let her go and she is the first girl who has ever liked me back. You get all the girls where as I get evenings with Mrs. Kipling. I will never have an opportunity like this again, -"

"Yeah you're probably right," I said to Ravi.

He gave me an annoyed irritated offended look. I also make fun of Ravi when I'm stressed.

"I've done everything with Chloe since we came to camp, she is my life line -"

"You act like you can't live without her," I said to him unknowingly.

Ravi put his legs up and put his arms around his knees hooking his fingers together.

"I can't, Chloe is my everything," Was all Ravi could say.

I stood there thinking about everything he just said. I realized he was right and I honestly didn't know what to do about it.

. . .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

camp karlnap Oleh seven

Fiksi Penggemar

32.8K 763 13
Can Karl and Nick's last another year of dealing with kids at summer camp? Will things become permanent between the two? bark bark
112K 1.1K 24
When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new people. But as secrets become known and th...
7.4K 440 4
What happens to Mishti, when she comes across the Singhania Family during Ghanguar? How will she react when she meets her Grandma?
63.6K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...