Revenge { BTS Fanfiction }

By foreverarmy909

He smirks and looks into your eyes."Tell me Y/N would you possibly risk your life for us?" The fire in your... More

dangerous game.
old memories
The meeting
Unnecessary.
Reality
player
prepare
Everything
Pt.1
Family Reunion
The Talk.
The otherside.
losing it.
Get It Together
Long lost family.
Extra Fun.
Be careful.
Car ride.
Spotted
Bogum
secrets
Authors note
sanity
Time
existence
Exit
empty minded
Changed
Long time no see.
Visitation
MisFits.
Mistakes.
The end PT.1
Author note
The final ending

pt2

2.8K 103 15
By foreverarmy909

The stomps of our footsteps are all that could be heard.

"My men can only come to here," Rm says pointing to the corner.

"But as soon as we pass that corner we are gonna be by ourselves."

She nods.

"But when we come back my men well be ready in case if anyone has survived or if anyone had followed us."

"I'll guarantee you there will be no survivors." She says darkly.

"Let's do this" She runs past the corner with the gun in her hand. Having the rest of the members follow behind.

                       Hoseok POV

I follow behind her till she motions me to go behind the door. Then she motions Tae to open the door so she can go in. I look toward jimin and nod my head to go behind her and follow.

I can hear my heart in my ears beating fast.

"Hoseok, you ready," She says

"Always," I say while smirking.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I open the door she rushes in with jimin.

                           Y/n POV

Me and jimin hide behind a desk. While the rest hide in the one next to us.

"Did you hear what the boss did to his daughter?" The guard says.

I feel anger rise in me making my hand turn in to a fist, and my other hand grips my gun tighter.

Jimin puts his hand over my fist making me calm down a little.

"It's your call," Jimin says

"Everyone knows" I whisper

"Yea he sold her to bangtan, and she doesn't even know" Both guards laugh.

That's it.

I stand from the desk grabbing my gun, and pointing it toward both the guards.

"Oh she does," I say through gritted teeth.

Quickly shooting them both.

I walk toward the dead bodies and step over them I then turn toward the desks to where the members are hiding.

"You can come out now," I say

"Did you fart?" Hoseok says.

"Oh sorry hyung" Tae says

"I'm comin-" He then bumps his head under the table. "Aishah" Rm says while coming from the table rubbing his head.

Jung kook rushes over toward the bodies checking them.

"Ooo this might come in handy," He says looking at a knife. He then pulls out a key card.

"I'm going to need that" I snatched it away from Jung kook

"Hey, what if I wanted it" Jung kook pouts like a little kid.

"Oh, cmon Jung-" I feel hands wrap around my waist and cold metal touches my neck.

Jung kook looks up.

                 Jung kook POV

I look up.

I feel my anger grow quickly.

"Don't move, or I'll kill her?" The man says

I look toward Y/N to see her eyes lit with fire. I take a step back. Then I look toward the man.

I smirk. "You have no idea who you're messing with."

"Oh really," The guy says pushing the knife close to her neck.

I look toward Y/N. She looks back at me giving me watch-out-this-is-gonna-get-ugly glare.

With that she grabs the guy's hand flipping him on his back and twisting his arm till she hears a cracking sound. She then grabs the knife that was in the guy's hand and slits his neck with it, and he falls to the floor spilling blood everywhere

"That was fun" She smiles.

I breathe out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Aww did jungkookie get scared~," She says while punching my shoulder.

"N-no," I say

"I saw the way you looked at me," She says while smiling.

"Don't get too full of yourself, we got business to do" I say rushingly.

"Mmmk well let's go guys." She says stepping over the lifeless body.

                        Third POV

They walk down the long hallway until they see another corner. Y/N was about to pass it until.

"Y/N! WATCH OUT" Suga yells through the earpiece. Making Y/N stop completely and pushing herself to the wall. She pushes the rest of the members to the wall and holds her finger to her lips in a shushing manner.

"There are more guards," Suga says.

"I tried to calling Jackson, but he doesn't answer should I go check up on him?" The guard says.

" Nah just leave him he's probably taking a sh*t" The other replies.

Y/n gets a bullet from her ammo box in her pocket and rolls it around the corner.

"Did you see that?" The guard says.

"It's probably Jackson playing with us. Jackson, we see you stop playing games!" The guard says angrily.

"Whenever I whistle he will come around the corner I'll hit him with my gun, and you'll shoot the other ok?" Y/N says to Jung kook.

Jung kook nods.

Y/N whistles.

"Thats probably Jackson saying he forgot something," The guard laughs. "Im going to check it out you stay here," The guard says to the other.

The guard runs around the corner before getting knocked out with Y/N's gun.

Jung kook then turns and shoots the other guard.

"How much farther do we have to go" Taehyung complains.

"All we have to do is go up those stairs to the first floor and we'll be in the building" Y/N says.

"But there's going to be more so be ready, anyone bring a smoke bomb?" Y/N says.

Jimin raises his hand.

Y/N smiles. " Guess you're going first chim."

"Chim?" Jimin says quietly walking to the front smiling.

"Ooooooo jimins blushing," Tae says.

"No, I'm not," Jimin says smiling trying to hide his cheeks.

Y/N laughs. "Cmon let's go"

They continue up the flight of stairs till they see a door that says 'Floor 1'.

Y/N puts her head to the door to hear people talking.

"Mark, yuegyom, bam, and Jackson are not responding to their positions! What should we do!? Ma'am!?

                              Y/N POV

Ma'am! I don't remember there being a girl working in this station. Maybe things changed since I left.

"Send more guards to that area and see what's the cause"

That voice i-it sounds familiar.

"Are you sure Ma'am"

Wait a minute

"Yes," The woman says.

T-that sounds like

M-mom!?

︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵︵‿︵

          Oooooooooooooooooooooo

WHaT HEr MomS aLiVE  oooooooooooo
that's cool

More to come stay tuneddddddddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 72 36
" Don't even try to touch me, otherwise you can't even imagine what I will do ".....................................
4.4K 48 17
❝ "You think this is some sort of game? Well, I like playing games. And do you know why?" The man shook his head in a 'no'. Unable to speak due th...
67.5K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...