š†š€šš† š‹š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā€¢ š‰šˆ...

By Taegivesmestigma_

š‘š„š–š‘šˆš“š“š„š__ š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠ | One of South Korea's biggest and dangerous gang is lead by Jeon Jung... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­š”š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­š”š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š•øš–Šš–Šš–™ š–™š–š–Š š–ˆš–š–†š–—š–†š–ˆš–™š–Šš–—š–˜ (š–“š–Šš–œ!) šŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š”—š”¢š”ž š”­š”žš”Æš”±š”¶, š”‘š”²š”Ŗš”Ÿš”¢š”Æ š”’š”«š”¢ā˜•ļø
šššœš­š®ššš„ šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
ššŒšš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššššŽššŽšš—
Important Discussion Note + Continuing The Book??
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž (ššžš°!)
š”‘š”¬š”±š”¢ā›“
š•§š•šš•£š•„š•¦š•’š• š•£š•–š•’š•š•šš•„š•Ŗ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ
š•·š–Žš–‹š–Š š–šš–•š–‰š–†š–™š–Š: š™–š™¢ š™„ š™˜š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™–š™˜š™ ?šŸ§©
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š² (ššžš°!)

2K 73 8
By Taegivesmestigma_

So I finished stranger things season 3 legit the day it came out and I— I'm drowning in my own fucking tears man. . . no spoilers please in comments‼️

I'm also in tears I woke up to finding that Cameron Boyce had passed away, I was so emotional the rest of the day. . I remember seeing him the first time while starting one of my fav Disney shows "Jessie" and on "Desendants" it was just crazy— he was only 20 is what had me most emotional really I know he had sm to offer us, I'm happy we all got to see the amazing person he's become on his short time here. My heart goes out to all his family and friends. . . Rest easy Cameron❤️❤️❤️

-
Jimin's POV:

I sat still in my bed for what appeared to be forever while trying to piece everything together.
Jungkook's dad had been staying with us for about a week now and Jungkook hasn't looked or talked to me since. . I missed our little cuddle sessions and talks too.

"is he scared of him?" I muttered to myself before groaning into my pillow, "fuck you jungkook! how dare you ignore me like this?"

stopping in my tracks hearing knocking on my door, "jungkook?" I cracked a grin getting up quickly to open the door but to my disappointment I was met with a beaming Taehyung, "hey jimi boo!" He squeaked letting himself into my room sitting on the bed as while I eyed him before going to sit down beside him, "have you gone home recently? Since then?" I immediately shook my head, "my parents were being way too sketchy. I'm scared to go back really." laughing sadly to myself, I missed being at home. . I missed seeing the twins mostly.

Taehyung nodded as he blew a puff of smoke into the air settled the cigarette behind his ear before taking out a photo from his denim jacket pocket, "recognize her?" I took it and held it up to my face, "it's mom. . but how do you have this picture?"
Looking at her immediately recognizing the old hair cut she had, this was before she changed it around fifteen years ago.

"jimin, we— 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. My mom she suddenly just left before I barely turned two years old— my dad kept all of her old pictures and that's when recognize her the other day y'know?" I nodded while glancing at mom in the picture, " we're brothers. . ." I said my voice clearly starting to tremble, ". . . why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was scared. . scared you wouldn't believe me and honestly just didn't want to believe it really."

"with the shit that's been going around I doubt I wouldn't have believed you. . but why? why would mom do that to you?" Taehyung shrugged, "have you seen your house, your dad, your— your family if she stayed with us we would have never given her all that, I'm over it but I'd still like to find the truth. . why she really left for my dad." I nodded I remembered Taehyung saying how his father had soon after neglected him at some orphanage when he was younger, my heart ached for him. . why would mom do that to them? They were innocent.

"teahyung soon we're gonna get your answers from her." Taehyung smiled nodding, "it's nice to finally have a sibling y'know."

"you won't be saying that for long when you meet your younger brothers Tae." I chuckled, "so my dear brother wanna go out to the cinemas with me?" Taehyung quickly nodding looking me up and down, "I'll leave you so you can get dressed."

____________________

We both exploded out into laughter while taehyung came to the passenger seat to help me out opening the door as he carried me out bridal style, "you shouldn't have drank all that, I told you it was mine you wouldn't handle it all."

"oh shut up taehyung, don't be so fucking dryy." I laughed pocking his face as he opened the door to mansion, "are you sure you can get up to your room alone?" I nodded smiling, "I'll see you tomorrow my beautiful brother." Taehyung said his goodbye soon leaving the house. I started walking up the stairs going into my room taking off my jacket and shoes throwing it onto the ground ready to just jump into bed I turned around stopping in my tracks, why was Jungkook in my bed?

I shrugged it off just wanting so badly to go to sleep laying down beside him watching his chest rise up and down I held my hand up tracing his toned abs.
Immediately he woke up grabbing my hand, " what are you doing— let go!" He got up staring at me before he scoffed, "you stink of soju—" He gasped, "park jimin are you drunk now?"

"No!"

"don't fucking lie to me, what are you doing in my room!?" His room? ah shit! "I— um got lost is all."

"no way you got lost, who do you think I am!?" I was now getting ticked off, "no but you think I'm stupid right!? What happened to you? Last week everything was fine. . for once in my life I was really freaking happy then this week you can hardly look me in the fucking eye?" I screamed as Jungkook grabbed my arm flipping us so that I was now underneath him and he was on top.

"i'm sorry I'm new to all this," he sighed, "i'm not used to these feelings please just give me some time Jimin." I nodded, "okay. will you get off me?" He still held me down, "jungkook I'm being serious stop." He smirked, "not a chance baby boy." I laughed nervously as Jungkook reached to unbutton my top.

___________________

"how dare you!?" He screamed as he slapped me across the face again this time though falling down as my back hit our bedroom wall, "all— all I asked them was— was what's in the room 341." He eyed me, "you know you're place yerim. . stay out of my fucking business." He scoffed as he stomped out of the bedroom not forgotting to slam the door.

I exhaled finally letting my tears run down my face as while carrying myself up to sit on the bed, looking up in the mirror all I could see were 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 were showing up everywhere on my body, arms and face but 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲. I sighed in relief, "you're okay, just hold tight for a little bit longer. ." I whispered rubbing  my now almost six month baby bump, I had to protect my child a little longer so I could finally escape.

I wiped my tears furiously just thinking of Jinyoung and the person he had become, but I didn't care as long as jimin wasn't in my place I didn't care about the pain I was enduring. . I deserved it.

"J— Jimin I'm so s— sorry." I whispered as my voice cracked breaking down into a fit of tears as I laid back into bed.

-
Yes I'm back and hopefully you all enjoy the next chapter I have ready😉😉😉😉

Your author,
Taegivesmestigma_ 🍊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
328 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...
91.8K 4.9K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
28.8K 738 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...