๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED โŒฒ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ
18
19
20
โœŽ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

11

110 5 0
By HyunnieBun__

October•27•2020
9:23 am

It was early in the Jung's Household , where the married couple were sleeping in late from their busy schedules , with Mickey and Holly by their sides.

Yoongi has officially became 1 month Pregnant , he hasn't got much of a bump , but he still notice a change in his body , when he awoken to Holly laying Infront of his face.

Yoongi felt strange as he sat up and looked down , He stares in annoyance.

"Great..I fucking came myself."

Yoongi grumbles as he stares at his wet sweat pants before looking in them and just shooken with disgust.

"Ugh! Disgusting"

He goans getting up for a shower almost gagging.

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

It was a couple days before Halloween and Yoonseok hasn't picked out a costume , so that was there goal today , by now Hoseok has woken up , taken the dogs out , got dressed and made breakfast.

"So Yoonie do you have anything in mind?"

Hoseok asked as he put the dishes in the washing machine while yoongi flipped through channels on the big screen TV.

"Nope , I thought about maybe..I don't know!"

Yoongi huffs in frustration , cause Hoseok giggle from the older making this topic so concerning.

"Yoonie don't get upset , we can go to the store and figure that out"

Hoseok saw rattling the keys as Yoongi turns around to the sound.

"Yeah , but what was all about are you trying to get my at from Keys like how you would do with a baby?"

Yoongi says with slight curl of his lips , Hoseok smiles gently going over to Yoongi behind in him with his hand on stomach.

"Well in a way , I'm are getting attention by a baby , cause your my baby and you're carrying our baby , so infact two babies"

Hoseok coos cause Yoongi to blush and fight Hoseok off.

"Ew! Stop that's cringy , not to mention you said baby four times which makes it worse"

Yoongi blushes still trying push of Hoseok but he just made his grip stronger

Hoseok then finally let's go and grabs Yoongi's Purse , shoes and his favorite jacket , and hands it to Yoongi.

"Thanks Seokie"

Yoongi blushes as Hoseok sits on the couch with him as he pet Mickey and Holly in his lap.

"No probs , but come on I really wanna find us a costume before The store some how goes completely out of stalk"

Hoseok bouncing in the chair with his signature heart smile , Yoongi smiles and looks down shaking his head.

"He really is a child in adults body"

Yoongi thinks in his head as he stands up throwing his purse over his shoulder and they head out to to costume store.

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

"Maybe you should be a sexy she devil"

Hoseok says flirting in the middle of literally clothing store , well in a way

"Hoseok there are children here!"

Yoongi barks under his breath imbsrassingly blushing , as he swore they got some odd looks , but then again where they live in Korea there are a lot of LGBTQ+ people.

"Oh..but still I think I'll be the angel and you can be the devil"

Hoseok says whispering to Yoongi as he looked for Yoongi's size which was really small if he wanted a tight fit.

"Why can't I be the angel , eh?"

Yoongi scoffs as he looks at the other options also in his size

"You must have forgot how you are in bed , has it been to long"

Hoseok says earning himself a light playful slap from the older pregnant male making both of them giggle .

"Hajama!"

Yoongi  jokes with Hoseok as they probably embarrass themselves laughing and giggling like maniacs in the middle of a store , a quiet store.

"Okay! Okay! I think I have something on mind"

Yoongi says as he pulls out a Peter pan & tinker Bell costume.

"Oh yeah , I forgot you started watching Disney movies a lot"

Hoseok gasp and he looks at them.

"You think it's cute?"

Yoongi ask tilling his head slightly to the right waiting for a answer

"Yeah I think it's cute , but I just wanna make sure you actually want to be tinker Bell for Halloween , cause I know you like to change your mind at the last minute.."

Hoseok says as he takes the Peter pan costume to see if it's his size.

"Positive! I really wanna I promissse"

Yoongi whines as he puts the costumes in the shopping cart and pushes it to the animal costume aisle , Hoseok smiles and followed Yoongi.

" He's so adorable , I'm so glad I have you"

Hoseok thinks in his head he stares at Yoongi affectionately as the older male looked for something that's would match them.

"I know they can Mickey and Holly can be Rosetta and Slivermist"

Yoongi gasp as he finds a pink dog dress with Wings attached and the same outfit but blue

"Who?"

Hoseok questions as he looks the costumes.

"Them!"

Yoongi says shoving his phone in Hoseok's face of the two characters , Hoseok nods and gives a thumbs up.

"So you ready to go Yoonie?"

Hoseok ask as he looks at Yoongi for a reply , Yoongi makes face showing he's feeling pain and he quickly nods , Hoseok looks a yoongi concernedly and puts his hand on Yoongi's back.

"Ah..yeah I'm already"

Yoongi nods as he heads to the check out , House doesn't completely believe him so he continues to follow Yoongi with his support.

"annyeonghaseyo!"

Yoongi greets as he puts the things on the conveyor belt the cashier looks up with a creepy grin looking at the both of them.

"SeokJin-ee hyung you work here?!"

They both gasp as the cashier takes off their hat that was covering their face.

"Yeah and no it's a part time job just for the holiday since I knew Halloween stores would be busy"

Jin says as he scans the items , and puts them in the bag.

"Oh and don't sex talk in a store , there's children here"

Jin says as he hands the bags to them with a wink.

"See that's What i said to Hoseok"

Yoongi giggles

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

Word Count: 1083

CherrqFairq ™ 2019

( Hello it's Hazycoffeee and I know it's been a while since I have last posted but I just wanna say thank you for being patient with me and I will now be taking commissions for stories made by me , also I am requesting that you leave what you want to happen the comments ,  I love reading comments )

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading Chou )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
391K 22.4K 65
ABO;; in which two different groups of mates from different packs find each other at a festival and feel a strange yet guarded feeling for each other...
138K 8.8K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...
415K 18.9K 62
(Completed)In this world their are humans and hybrids but each have secondary genders. Yoongi and Hoseok are both human alphas that are in a relation...