crumble | h.s

ulookuglytodaysis

{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's wha... Еще

part one: the robbery
part two: aftermath
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two
part fify three: 72 hours
part fifty four
party fifty five: 48 hours
part fifty six: 24 hours
part fifty seven: goodbye
part fifty eight
part fifty nine
part sixty
Author's Note
Announcement!!!!
RESURRECT
hi :)
surprise ...
new fic!

part fifteen

10.6K 249 103
ulookuglytodaysis

Lydia White

"You ready to go, Lydia?" I hear Harry yell from the bottom of the stairs. I grab my phone and walk out of my room wearing my work uniform while tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Ready." I say as I walk towards him.

-
"Hey, thanks for taking me to work." I say to Harry as he drives down the road. He looks over at me and shoots me a little smile.

"It's nothing." he says. He returns his gaze back on the road. One hand was on the wheel and the other was resting at his side.

The sun was setting, which gave the sky and everything underneath it a pinkish- orange glow. It was such a pretty and calming sight that clashed with all the chaos that was happening in my life.

"The sky is so pretty." I say softly. I can feel Harry glancing at me, so I turn my head to look back at him. He's smiling slightly.

"Yeah it's alright." he says in reply, turning his head back to the road.

Whenever Harry smiles I immediately feel happier. I don't know why. Smiles suited him. His eyes turn a brighter green. His dimple, which fits his face so well, pops out. His perfect teeth shine through his parted lips. He looks beautiful.

We pull into the parking lot of the diner. When Harry parks the car, I grab my purse and start to get out before I see James getting out of his car.

"James!" I yell to get his attention. He sees me and smiles as he starts to walk over to me. "Harry, I want you to meet James, c'mon." I say, turning my focus to Harry. I hear him sigh as he gets out of the car.

When Harry gets out, James freezes for a moment, then continues walking.

"James, this is Harry." I say. James looks Harry up and down. Harry then holds his hand out to give James a handshake.

James hesitantly put his hand into Harry's. Why was he being so weird?

"Nice to meet you." Harry says, smiling brightly at James.

"You as well." James says. He shifts his attention to me. "Boyfriend?" he asks.

I widen my eyes in shock. "Oh my god, no! He just drove me here." I say. I hear Harry laughing from beside me.

"Thanks for the ride." I say to him while heading into the building with James.

"I'll be here at the 11 to pick you up!" Harry yells from his car, then speeds out of the parking lot.

"I could drive you home if it's easier." James says as we enter the diner.

"Oh, no it's okay." I reply. James didn't know that I was staying with Harry. He didn't even know about the break ins. I didn't want him to worry about me especially after what happened to him.

I had to act like everything was completely normal.

Harry Styles

"We're going to have to tell her at some point, Harry." Niall says.

We all stood in the kitchen. Stress and annoyance filled the room.

Our gang, the Kings, needed to have a meeting because the Phantoms we're gaining numbers. These 'meetings' were usually parties and they were usually held at our house.

"We can't just tell her." I reply. I didn't want Lydia to know about what I do, nor did I want her to get involved.

"Well it's either that or we bring her back home because we need to have this meeting, Harry." Niall barks.

If Lydia went back home I knew she'd have people coming after her, and I might not be able to save her in time. The whole situation was a mess.

I rub my temples and take a deep breath in. "We can just tell her it's a house party." I suggest. If I told her about the gang, she'd want to leave, and if she left...she'd get hurt.

"Fine. But you know you're going to have to tell her eventually." Louis says from next to me.

I never planned on telling her. I was hoping this would all blow over before I had to.

I was so sick of talking about this, so I changed the subject. "I saw James at the diner today." I smirk.

All of the boys eyes widen.

"What happened?" Liam asks, leaning in interest.

"He couldn't even look me in the eye." I chuckle.

"Should've killed him when you had the chance." Louis smirks.
-
I showed up at the diner 15 minutes before Lydia's shift ended. I was standing outside my car having a smoke and taking in the quiet of the night.

There was no one else around. It was just me. I threw my finished cigarette on the ground and looked into the window of the diner. I saw a few waitresses cleaning and talking. I continued looking until I saw Lydia, cleaning a table. I didn't see James, but I saw his car.

I should smash his windshield or something.

I went to turn around but I suddenly felt an uneasy presence behind me.

I whipped my head around and was met with a flying fist right to my face. My hand went up to clutch my cheek. My vision was blurred from the impact so I couldn't see who my attacker was.

In another split second I was being pushed to the ground. I began to yell out but I was stopped by a hand clamping over my mouth. I tried to focus my vision on who this person was. As I was pinned to the ground, everything started to come into focus. The figure on top of me began to clear up.

It was James.

I struggled underneath him and yelled into his hand that was keeping me quiet. His knees were pinning my arms down so that I couldn't move at all. He took his free arm and hit me in the head. Hard.

"You've fucked up big time, Styles." He says, smirking. I continue to try to escape his grip through dizzy vision. All I wanted to do was rip him to shreds right here, but he caught me off guard and now he had the upper hand. 

"You've got a whole gang coming after you. I should kill you right here but I don't want little Lydia to see the mess." he continues, smirking at me. I glare at him with pure hatred and disgust.

"Show your face here again and I'll deliver you to the Phantoms myself, regardless if Lydia's with you or not."

I hear the door to the diner open and James quickly removes himself off of me and stands up.

Lydia walks out of the diner with her purse in hand and a confused look on her face. "What were you guys doing?" she asks.

"You're friend here dropped something under his car and I was just helping him look for it." James says, smiling at Lydia.

All I could do was act like nothing happened for Lydia's sake. I couldn't shoot him again, not in front of her. I couldn't hit him. I just had to act normal.

Lydia and James say their goodbyes and she makes her way over to the passenger seat.

"That was weird." she says, laughing a little.

"Yeah." I reply. 

I tried so hard to act like nothing had happened, but I found it hard to hide my anger. If I had just turned around a second earlier, I would've had James. He wouldn't have been able to tackle me and who knows? He could've been dead by now. 

The drive home was silent until I pulled into the driveway of the house. 

"Are you okay?" Lydia says as she climbs out of the passenger seat. I roll my eyes, not wanting to discuss anything right now. 

"Yes, I'm fine." I say as I shut the driver's side door. I begin to walk into the house with Lydia following behind me. 

"It's just that you seem kind of...quiet. Did something happen?" she questions. I feel anger growing inside me every second as I think back to what happened. 

I turn around to face her. "Lydia, I said I'm fine." I sigh out in annoyance. As I turn back to walk through the door, I feel a small hand grab my arm. I turn around quickly to see Lydia's annoyed face staring back at mine. 

"What's going on?" she asks. Her brows are furrowed and her jaw was clenched. She was clearly aggravated that she wasn't getting an answer out of me. 

"Nothing! Nothing is going on. What don't you understand!" I yell. I was so close to my breaking point and I needed Lydia to back off. Her eyes widen at my sudden aggressiveness and she slowly takes her hand off of my arm. She took her eyes away from mine and shook her head, then proceeded to walk past me into the house without saying another word. 

I let out a sigh as she disappears and run my fingers through my hair. 

Obviously I didn't want to get angry at her...but she wouldn't stop egging me on. 

My mind travels back to James. I think about how the scenario could have been completely different if I had seen him coming. 

I was going to make sure that next time it was me who had the advantage. 

Next time he wouldn't see me coming. 

-

holy most of this chapter was harry's pov lmao. 

next few chapters are gonna get a lil crazy. 

pls vote and comment!

ily 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Monster Anne W.

Фанфик

167 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
678K 14.7K 74
-completed- His breath tampered on my neck as he backed me into a corner. "Look at me." he demands in a disturbingly-menacingly-calm tone. I couldn'...
281K 6.9K 66
(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was dead and he had been for a year now. ...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...