3.9 Inches Long and 1.4 Inche...

By axlslittlebitch

Slash isn't very *cough* well endowed. Axl doesn't mind it one bit. Contains smut. Read at your own risk. More

I Wanna See Your Tiny Little Di-
I Wanna See Your Huge Fucking Di-
That's A Nice *Cock* You Got There

One Cock, Two Cocks, Big Cock, Small Cock

2.9K 48 97
By axlslittlebitch

This is a bit longer than the previous chapters and also contains a lot more fluff. Do not worry though, smut is never abscent.

Thank you thinking_about__ for the help and also Goth-Bunny for the provision of the name. Also Goth-Bunny this is a loosely based on your idea.

Enjoy iii]; )'

It had been a month since that eventful night and Axl's and Slash's relationship was progressing. What had started with Axl finding out Slash's little secret and using it as an excuse to dominate him, had turned into so much more. Sure Axl was still dominative in every aspect of the their relationship and sure Axl still teased Slash about his cock or rather lack thereof, but they also shared their deepest secrets with each other, their hidden desires and well masked fears.

They stayed up late at night talking until the sun rose and their band mates returned at the hotels to crash after drinking and they stole kisses before every show, in their rooms backstage or in empty storage rooms until their crew came looking for them. And in all the other moments between, Axl never failed to remind Slash just how much he cared for him - he had not dared to utter to word love yet- and just how much the guitarist was his and only his.

Currently Axl was is his dressing room backstage, getting dressed for their show. He had decided on a pair of red leggings that has big white roses on them, a white t-shirt and a bulky black leather belt. His whole outfit was accompanied of course with a myriad of rings and bracelets and his trademark blue bandana and finished off with black combat boots with white socks sticking from above.

He smiled at his reflection in the mirror, admiring the way his new pants made his ass look and he had to agree with Slash, it really did look fucking delicious. His boyfriend -not yet he reminded himself- had great taste in leggings apparently.

He adjusted his bandana and walked out, making his way to Slash's room. He didn't bother knocking, just entered like he owned the place. Well this was Slash's room and Slash was his so didn't he by correlation technically own the place?

Slash got up from his place on the couch when he realized that Axl entered and walked up to him, pulling him into a soft kiss before Axl had even managed to close the door behind him.

"Easy there, sugar" Axl said when he pulled back a bit, smiling against Slash's lips, their foreheads resting against each other's.

When Slash looked down for a bit to catch a glimpse of Axl's outfit his face broke into a huge grin.

"You wore them. You wore the pants I picked out" he exclaimed happily.

"Yeah" he said but he didn't sound half as enthusiastic as Slash.

Because when he did what Slash had done, and caught a glimpse of what Slash was wearing he wasn't the least bit pleased.

"You can't go out like this" Axl growled.

"What? What's wrong with this?"

"I don't like it."

"They're just leather pants Ax."

"Yeah, just leather pants and nothing else. You're mine, you understand that? I don't want other people looking at you and eye fucking you like you're theirs."

"I promise you, I'm yours, daddy. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you doll, I just don't trust the way they look at you." The one moment of calmness seemed to be gone. "So there's no way in hell I'm letting you go out in just leather pants. Plus they're unbuttoned and unzipped. I can practically see your pubic hair Slash."

Slash zipped them up and buttoned them.

"Happy now?" Slash asked, half serious, half sarcastic.

"No" Axl responded and grabbed Slash by the hand and guided him out of his room and into his own.

Axl locked the door behind them and searched his stuff for something he deemed appropriate for Slash to wear.

"Here" he said and tossed him a Guns N' Roses shirt.

"I'm not wearing this."

"Why not?" Axl asked impatiently, like an annoyed mother.

"Why don't I just print my face in a shirt and wear that instead, huh? This is the single most narcissistic item of clothing I can wear, Ax. I'm not wearing it."

"I wear this shirt all the time. What are you implying?"

"Nothing" Slash coughed. "You're beautiful."

"Fine then. Take this one" he said and tossed him an oversized knit sweater.

"Have you gone mad?" Slash asked.

"Watch your mouth" Axl hissed. "And no, so put it on."

"I'll fucking suffocate in a sweater in the middle of July." He moved towards Axl's rack of clothes. "How about this one?" he asked Axl.

"Hell no. You're not wearing a fishnet shirt" Axl protested.

"How about I just go out like this? Half of the time I don't wear a shirt during concerts and you don't give a flying fuck, what's up with you today?"

"I just have a bad feeling about today, alright? So for the love of God, can you please just put this on?" he said and handed him the last shirt he had brought with him today.

It was his 'Kill Your Idols' shirt.

"Ax.... are you sure you want me to wear this? Everybody knows it's yours, everyone will know that I'm wearing your clothes."

"Yes I'm sure. You're mine and it's high time someone realized that" Axl said and closed the distance between them, putting a finger underneath Slash's chin and guiding his mouth against his. They both closed their eyes, allowing themselves to get lost in the kiss for a bit as Slash's hands found their way in Axl's hair and Axl's hands sneaked downwards to give Slash's ass a playful squeeze.

Axl pulled back with a smirk. "Come on baby boy, let's give them a show."

The show was uneventful, a good one, but nothing to write home about. Axl was clinging to Slash for dear life like usual, doing most of his singing directly to Slash's eardrum and then to the microphone, while Slash tried to grind his ass against Axl, teasing him constantly -something he knew he would pay for later during the night. Slash also desperately tried not to cum when Axl playfully danced and moved his hips and when he pulled the microphone away to whisper a 'You're all mine baby boy' in his ear.

After the show Izzy, Duff and Slash we're chilling on one of the couches backstage while Axl and Steven were close by, supposedly helping the crew, but they were more chatting them up rather than providing a helpful hand.

The area backstage was pretty big and messy and crowded, full of technical crew, managers, groupies, some random fans and of course the band, so it was no surprise when an unfamiliar face presented itself in the space where the five members all were.

However upon closer inspection Slash realized that the face was not unfamiliar at all, in fact it was too familiar for comfort and in that moment he desperately wished that he had Axl close to him, even if Axl was just a few feet away.

"Hey Slash."

"Hi" Slash sifted uncomfortably in the couch.

'Axl come here' Slash tried to tell him telepathically. Axl did not receive his message and continued cracking jokes with Steven and the crew members.

'Soon however it wouldn't be just them that would be laughing, the whole world would be laughing if Axl doesn't get here this second' Slash thought.

"Slash who is this? How do you two know each other?" Izzy asked sensing Slash's discomfort.

"This is Hunter. He's an old, um, friend."

"Oh. Well nice to meet you Hunter" Duff said and extended his hand for Hunter to shake. "I'm Duff."

"Izzy" Izzy said and also offered his hand to Hunter.

"My pleasure" Hunter responded with a smirk and shook their hands. "Now Slash, is there somewhere more private we can talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you."

"I think you didn't get my message, Slash. It wasn't really a question. Now tell me where we can go to speak privately."

"Maybe you didn't get my message either, I don't want to talk to you."

"Have you forgotten your place Slash? Have you forgotten how easily I can expose you?"

Slash's fear rose. There was no way he was gonna let Slash humiliate him in front of everyone. "Fine let's-".

"Slash sit down. And you, leave him the fuck alone" Duff growled, interrupting Slash.

"Oh" Hunter smirked. "I see your little friends don't know your secret, huh?"

"Stop it. I'll come with you"

"But this is more fun. Gentleman I have earth shattering news for you. Your little friend over here that likes to act all tough and manly, well, he has literally the smal-"

As Hunter was speaking with increasing volume, Axl finally turned to look at the source of the noise. And when he paid closer attention to Hunter's word and Slash's terrified face, he pieced everything together and rushed to Slash's side, putting a protective arm around him shoulders, Steven following closely behind.

"Shut the fuck up" he yelled before Hunter managed to continue his sentence.

"Smallest fucking dick I've ever seen on a guy" Hunter continue undeterred.

Axl all but ripped his eyes out. He jumped on him, making him fall to the ground and he sat on top of him.

He punched him. "Shut your ugly fucking mouth." Another punch. "My boyfriend has a perfect fucking dick and I'd like it very much if you didn't concern yourself with it." One more punch. "So don't you ever utter another word about him and his dick, cause the only place where that dick belongs is my fucking mouth, not yours, got it? You scumbag."

"Boyfriend?" Slash asked shocked as he watched Axl punch his ass of an ex-boyfriend.

Axl paused at Slash's words and turned to look at him. Slash's hopeful eyes told him that that was where he needed to be, not with some asshole, so he kneeled him once in the balls for good measure and he spit once on him as well before he got up and walked over to Slash.

"Well, I haven't asked you yet, but that's what I hoped you would be" Axl said, his eyes mirroring Slash's hopeful look.

"So?"

"So what?" Axl asked confused.

"Aren't ya gonna ask me?" Slash grinned.

"You're an idiot, why do I even bother?"

"Because you love me?"

"Yes, doll. I love you."

"I love you too. But you still haven't asked me."

"Fine. Saul baby, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Well, it's such a big decision, I have to think carefully about it. Don't wanna have any regrets you know? So much to take into consideration, can I get back to you on this?" Slash teased.

"No the offer actually closes in three, two, on-"

Slash kissed him before he finished counting.

Duff meanwhile had helped Hunter to his feet and sent him off with a member of their security with the instruction to 'never let him in ever again'.

As Axl pulled Slash closer to him and deepened the kiss, Duff, Izzy and Steven coughed. Slash and Axl pulled away, Slash hiding his blush behind his curls as Axl looked anywhere but at his friends.

"You guys are together?" Steven asked.

"Steven, he just officially asked him to be his boyfriend, what do you think?" Izzy replied.

"Jesus, Izzy, I was just confirming it" Steven defended.

"Stop it, both of you. Let them do the talking" Duff said, interrupting Steven's and Izzy's bickering.

"Stop talking about us like we're animals in a zoo. We're right here and we can hear you" Axl exclaimed.

"Sorry" Izzy said. "We're just surprised."

"I know. I'm sorry we didn't tell you, we weren't sure how you were gonna take it and we certainly didn't plan for you to find out like this" Axl said.

"This wasn't your fault" Duff said.

"And we love you two no matter what" Izzy assured them.

"Steven?" Slash asked. Steven was the only one who hadn't yet said anything.

Steven just run up to him and engulfed him in a big hug.

"Slashy, you're my best friend, I want you to be happy, and if the neurotic redhead does that then I'm happy for you" Steven said, hugging Slash even tighter.

He pulled back and went to hug Axl. "Axl I love you too but Slash is my bestestest friend so if you hurt him, I will hurt you" he whispered in Axl's ear.

Steven pulled back and a group hug followed, which however was soon broken up by Axl yelling 'enough of this sappy crap we're not pre-pubescent girls'.

After that Axl and Slash left for the hotel, feeling like a burden they hadn't really noticed until then had been lifted from their shoulders.

Axl showered first while Slash flipped the channels on the TV waiting for his turn. When Axl walked out in only a skimpy towel Slash was suddenly reminded of just how horny he had been before the whole Hunter fiasco.

But Axl seemed tired and in no such mood so as he stepped into the shower and the warm water fell on him, he slowly started stroking his dick, bringing it to full hardness and then shamelessly jerking off, chasing his release.

In the midst of all this he didn't hear Axl knocking on the door, telling him that he was coming in to brush his teeth so he was scared shitless when the glass door of the shower opened and in stepped Axl.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Axl said with a smirk.

Slash simply gaped at him, caught in the act with his hand frozen on his dick.

"What have we discussed baby boy? Whose job is it to pleasure you?"

"Yours."

"Exactly. So explain to me what in God's name I just caught you doing."

"I'm-I'm sorry, you didn't seem in the mood and I just was so horny."

"Slash?"

"Yeah?"

"Bend over for me" Axl said with a cool tone.

"What?" Slash squeaked.

"I said bend over. Don't make me say it again."

Slash obeyed, turning his back to Axl and leaning forward, his ass exposed to Axl as he grabbed onto the metal rod of the shampoo rack to keep his balance.

Axl ran his fingers over the soft curvature of Slash's ass, pale fingers tender and gentle against the tan skin.

Axl leaned forward, over Slash, so that his mouth was next to Slash's ear.

"I'm gonna punish you baby boy" he said and raised his hand to spank Slash. The sound of his wet fingers against Slash's wet skin echoed in the shower walls.

"For being such a naughty boy, going against your daddy's orders." Another spank and Axl gripped Slash's jaw with his free hand, forcing him to turn and look back at him.

He spanked him again, green eyes staring right into brown ones.

"And don't think even for a second that I've forgotten what a little shit you were during the show, teasing me with your perfect little ass."

Slash whimpered as Axl's fingers spanked his sensitive and reddening skin and his knees bumped against each other as he tried to remain still.

"Such a fucking tease, making me hard while the whole fucking world watched."

Axl slapped him again and he released Slash's jaw, instead bringing his hand to cup Slash's cock.

"Oh my, baby boy. I'm trying to punish you, spanking you again and again and you're fucking rock hard? Leaking against my hand?"

"Hmmm" Slash moaned.

"Maybe I should fuck you instead, huh? Do you think that would be a good enough punishment?"

"Hmm."

"Tell me" Axl growled.

"God yes, daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Axl immediately took a step back to properly position himself against Slash's entrance and thrusted into Slash, giving him no warning at all and of course no preparation, as he gripped Slash's hips and moved him back and forth his length.

Slash's hands tightened around the shampoo rack as he cursed every deity in the universe every time Axl hit his prostate.

"Is that good doll? Tell me love, how do you like my dick in your ass?"

"I fucking love your dick daddy, fills me up so good, and hits my little spot so good, makes me wanna cum. I wanna cum with you daddy, I want you to fill me up with your cum."

"Is that so baby boy?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good. We'll come together, but don't cum yet, alright? I'll tell you when you can let go."

Axl continued to thrust, hard and fast, and he could see that Slash was really struggling to hold back. He held back as well for a while, to torture Slash just a tiny bit more -this was supposed to be punishment after all.

After a few more skillful thrusts, Axl was too finding it hard not to cum. "Cum for me baby boy" Axl purred.

Slash didn't need to be told twice and he shuddered beneath Axl as his orgasm overtook him, cum dirtying the shower floor, ass clenching around Axl's dick, while Axl painted Slash's inner walls white.

Axl stayed in Slash for a bit after his high wore out, allowing his cock to soften inside him, before he pulled out and pearly white liquid dripped down Slash's leg.

He helped Slash stand up properly, before he turned him around, wrapping his arms around Slash's waist and giving him a soft kiss.

"Such a good boy. My perfect little boy."

Slash blushed.

"God, you're adorable" Axl exclaimed. "Now come on, let's get cleaned up and go to bed."

Axl helped Slash wash the drying cum off of him before they both stepped out of the shower. They brushed their teeth and put on clean boxers, before they climbed under the covers.

Axl sat upright, leaning against the headboard and turned the TV on, leaving it on a random show. Slash sat next to Axl, letting their limbs intertwine while he leaned against Axl's chest, Axl's arms automatically wrapping around him and pulling him close.

"Ax?"

"Yes, sugar?"

"Thank you for today. But why did you lie in front of the others? What Hunter said is true, so why did you lie?"

"Yes it's true but the rest of the world doesn't need to know that. Plus I didn't really lie, it really is perfect. So pretty and small and mine. And I love it" Axl said and placed soft kisses on Slash's neck.

"Just it?"

"I love you too, idiot" he said, a smile making his way on his lips and Slash could feel it against his lips.

"Good" Slash said satisfied.

"Good? Aren't you gonna say it back?"

"Nah, I think I'm good."

"Are you trying to get me to punish you again?"

"Maybe" Slash smirked.

"Didn't you have enough, you little minx?"

"Does this mean you're not gonna do it?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Are you gonna say it back?"

Slash turned a bit, so that he was facing Axl.

"I love you Ax. With all my heart" he said and kissed him.

Axl let his tongue sneak in Slash's mouth while he turned Slash completely around, making him sit on top of him, grinding his hardening dick against Slash's ass.

Slash broke the kiss with a grin.

"I'm taking this as a yes."

"Shut up before I make you" Axl said and kissed him again.

No other words were uttered that night. With the exception of course of 'you fuck me so well daddy' and 'shut your filthy mouth and put it around my cock'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 2
Axl was pregnant with Slash's child, but allowed himself to getting fucked by his best friend, Izzy.
291K 3.7K 52
Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )'
73.7K 810 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later
48.1K 2K 26
❝ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. ❞ 𝐈n which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...