unconditional (BOOK #2) [TO B...

Від roxann_season

After moving to Southern California, Chelsea's life has never been better... or more complicated. Sh... Більше

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Unknown
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
KEY
Chapter 37
wonder if...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
recap
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
reuploading
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 61 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 62 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 63 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 64 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 66 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 67 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 68 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 69 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 70 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 71 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 72 - Russell POV
Chapter 73 - Russell POV
Chapter 74 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 75 - Russell POV
Chapter 76 - Russell POV
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 - Darren POV
Chapter 81 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 82 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 83 - Russell POV
KEY 2
Chapter 84 - Chelsea POV
** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**
Chapter 85 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 87 - Victor POV
Chapter 88 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 89 - Gabriel POV
Epilogue
unbroken (book#3)

Chapter 55

38K 1.8K 98
Від roxann_season

A/N: NOT EDITED.

Chapter  55 – Gabriel POV

Heading back into the kitchen, still I have no plan in place to find Chelsea, Logan’s people have left, but Zeke, Greta and the rest are here, sans Jack. I hand Ava over to Casey, and see that my Nona Clara has arrived as well. I need a starting point I tell myself. I can't plan if I don't know where to begin.

“Gabriel my men have left, using the list of places she’s been in the last week Molly wrote up for Alpha Logan’s men as well,” Marx let me know, watching me in pity, and if this wasn’t so fucking painful, I would have told him ‘I told you so.’ I just got her, and was losing her, but I wouldn’t give up without a fight. I nod and he walks to speak to his parents.

“Gabriel, no one on file with those parameters has been near Chelsea,” Kai informed me just as my grandfather hung up the call to whomever he was speaking too in fluent Italian, “Kai, check updated feeds continuously on loop,” I instruct, “also, scan the black limo for any distinguishing marks, try hacking into the GPS system if it has one as well.”

I looked at the screen not really seeing it, “Kai, also, track that same car back from June 1st,” I add on.

.

.

.

“I know you do not care at the moment son, Rian is still in the cellar but Jay took the children and left,” my Nona Clara starts, “look at Rian’s family,” he advises me. Jay left Rian and took Jayda and Jaxon?

She’s right, I don’t care. When Nonno comes to sit next to his mate, I’m jealous, of him for the first time in my life, “The only lead I have right now is Scarlet and Madeline,” I tell him feeling like a little lost boy all over again. The same little boy that saw Anya run away with them; her, my mate.

Nonno holds Nona Claras’ hand and I stare at it, “Do what you have to do son,” he said gravely, I nodded.

Pulling my eyes from their clasped hands, “Kai do you have anything yet?” I asked strained and barely in control, because Max is already aching not being able to reach Aria nor Avena. Each time nothing comes come we both feel a little more disappointed.

I start to become anxious, anticipating any pain that Chelsea will feel, to be felt by me as well.

Still question roll in my mind, I’m not sure how to even begin to find her if none of my enemies are involved.  

Too many things were happening all at once to decipher a clear opponent, which meant mine was intelligent. Jax? Who is that? The restaurant getting shot up? By whom? My mom’s car bombing? Samuel? The ambush that nearly killed Andrew and Ethan? Rian? Vampires? Hunters? Irish Clan? Russians? Was it the Elders? I wonder when I think of the conversation Nonno had with Chelsea. I was being mindfucked by my own thoughts.

Thankfully Kai interrupted it, “Gabriel I was able to find two distinctive marks. A scratch, on the black paint near the left back bumper revealing white primer and a small dent on the driver’s side; would you like to see the video surveillance?”

“Yes.”

“Very well,” I said, as Logan came to stand behind me, the video began, driving from an alley way, goes to the Omni Hotel in LA, and then it’s leaving the hotel heading to my fathers’ property, it heads back to the same alley it started from, but nothing else plays after that. I rest back stunned, this car was apparently nowhere before leaving that alley, it turns back after dropping Madeline and Scarlet, meaning it’s still there.'

Dread fills my stomach “Kai, where did it go after that?” I asked confused. With its length... How did Scarlet and Madeline get away from USC?

“The alley has no garages or spaces to hide the vehicle. There is no CCTV of the alley only the exits and it has not been recorded leaving from either direction,” Kai explains, but the dread remains. This car hasn’t been anywhere, comes out of this alley “Kai, go back further, two years,” I order.

If it hasn’t been caught on camera, then logically, the car should still be there, jumping up I take James, Saul, Rico, Jack and Noah with me to the same alley and as Katie said, there’s nowhere to hide the limo, in fact there are no garages, or parking spots. “Fuckkkk!” I roar angrily. How does are car disappear? Vanish into thin air? Max thinks which is what Noah and James say a loud. Nonno’s words planted earlier in my mind growing with every second passing.

Like I could throw fire?‘Do what you have to do son’

Like Chelsea could heal? ‘Do what you have to do son’

Like I could teleport?‘Do what you have to do son’

Like Ava has a shield? ‘Do what you have to do son’

Chelsea and I had our problems to face where we would feel helpless and I couldn’t help think that this was one of them. The only thing I could think was what or who had the ability to make a car vanish? I turn to Logan, not even sure what I want to ask. He has dealt with this before, “well?”

He shakes his head, “Gabe, I – I don’t know man…” he says as stunted as I was, and me with all the bravado I had shown at the Summit, fear seeped and settled into every inch of my body as I turned around, in that deserted alley way.

Do what you have to do son,’

.

.

.

We teleport back home, and I leave quickly setting up things in my warehouse, grabbing six neck cuffs I created before returning to the kitchen, handing one to James, Anton, Rico, Saul and David.

“Kai, pull surveillance feed for Scarlet, Ames and Madeline’s’ room,” I command knowing that they still hadn’t taken down the camera’s I set up all over the house, probably because they didn’t know I had done it. From the feed we place Scarlet in her room and Ames and Madeline in Ames room, which was mostly used as his office.

“Were we going Boss?” Rico asked and all I could think was, see right there. That is why I had James as my Beta.

“Our old pack,” James answered in a ‘duh fucker’ tone.

“Scarlet first, then Madeline and Ames in his office,” I stated. When we teleported to Scarlets room, she was in, she had already left. Listening we placed them all in Ames office. I give them a nod, we had the element of surprise, I immediately cuffed Ames, while the others went for Madeline and Scarlet, in less than 80 seconds we were at a private warehouse of mine that absolutely no one but Kai and myself knew about.

.

.

.

“What the hell Gabriel?!” Madeline shouted as David and Anton stripped them down to their bra and panties, trapping them in the chairs I created, their neck cuff linking into the chair.

“You’ve lost your goddamned mind!” She continued to shout as she fought against the restraints as was Scar and Ames.

I laughed, “Stop with the fucking struggling! You can’t get loose, Ames, when was the, no – name one time when you’ve stood where I stand and you saw some fucker get free?” I laughed harder when he stopped walking to the table picking up the control for the chairs.

“Don’t you dare hurt them Gabriel! Don’t you dare-” he stopped, shaking as I pressed the button that control his cuff.

“Stop! Stop!” Scar shouted trying to get free again, pulling a spinning chair; I sit in the middle of the three of them, each person a point, creating a triangle.

Both girls have tears, streaming down their faces, I laugh at that too. Human stop laughing, and question them! Max growled.

“Chelsea,” I say my mates’ name, listening to their heartbeats, “Start talking,” I said looking between Madeline and Scarlet, but neither said a thing, just continued crying pitifully. Nonno was right, I would do what I had to. I was going to get Chelsea back.

 __________________________________________________

GABRIEL WILL NOT BE HARMING ANY WOMEN!! That's not who he is!! But he is going to find his mate, in a way that reflects his character :) 

So vote (if you liked it)... Share with others... Comment (if you have something to say)

© 2014 new_season All Rights Reserved

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Protector Від Caitlin

Перевертні

5.1K 43 72
In the madness of the world there is still a perfection yet to be destroyed by no one, a love story between Kylie and Tate. Fate brought them togethe...
45.1K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
The New Alpha Від Madi

Перевертні

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
3.3K 111 15
Four years after a horrible heartbreak, Aurora is back in her own pack after being in college at another pack where she became a pack doctor. There...