Game of thrones season 8 rewr...

Oleh Pkpages

This is my version of the final season and my ending to game of thrones. (The chapters are written as scripts... Lebih Banyak

A knight of the seven kingdoms
The long night
The last of the Targaryens
Home
A dream of spring

Winterfell

1.6K 18 7
Oleh Pkpages

EPISODE 1                              

EXT. WINTERFELL - DAY

A boy is shown running through a small town. The steps of an army is heard.

A boy climbs a tree and sees the unsullied marching towards Winterfell.

Jon and Daenerys are shown riding side by side towards Winterfell.

The boy runs into a crowd. He is too short to see over the people, and he cannot se through them.

He tries to push through, but is unsuccessful.

He looks to his right and notices a figure moving out of the way, revealing an opening in the crowd.

The boy runs through the opening. The figure is Arya.

Arya watches as her brother passes her. He doesn't see her.

Arya smiles at the sight of her brother. Oh, how she has missed him. Not far behind him, she can see Gendry.

She smiles again. She can't remember the last time she saw Gendry.

After him, she can see the hound. Her smile disappears. She had left him to die. But he wasn't dead. She wonders how he came to meet her brother, and she wonders why he is on his way to Winterfell with Jon and the dragon queen.

Varys and Tyrion are shown riding in a wagon. They are sitting on opposite sides.

TYRION
You should consider yourself lucky.

Varys looks at him confused.

TYRION
At least your balls won't freeze off.

Varys is very annoyed at Tyrion's joke.

VARYS
You take great offence at dwarf jokes, but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?

TYRION
Because I have balls, you don't.

He smiles at Varys. Varys rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

The northerners in the town look at Daenerys and her army suspiciously. Daenerys doesn't like the feeling she gets from their looks. They make her feel like an intruder.

JON SNOW
I did warn you. Northerners don't trust outsiders.

He smiles, as he says it jokily. But Daenerys doesn't smile.

A dragon screech can be heard. Drogon and Rhaegal come flying from the clouds.

The sight and sound of the dragons frighten the towns people, and they start running for their lives.

Arya steps forward and looks at the dragons in amazement.

Daenerys smiles at the sight of her children.

The dragons fly over the walls of Winterfell and Sansa watches them in shock and fright.

The dragons are seen flying high above Winterfell.

EXT. THE COURTYARD OF WINTERFELL - DAY

Sansa, Brienne, Podrick, Bran and some of the northern lords (including Lyanna Mormont) stand lined up on the courtyard.

Jon, Daenerys, Jorah and the others ride through the gates of Winterfell. Jon jumps of his horse and runs to Bran. He hugs him. Bran returns the hug. Jon then kisses his brother's forehead and takes a step back to take a proper look at him.

JON SNOW
You have grown so much

Jon smiles with tears in his eyes.

JON SNOW
You're a man now.

Bran smiles slightly.

BRAN
Almost

Jon has a slightly confused look on his face. He then turns to Sansa and they hug. Sansa looks at Daenerys over Jon's shoulder. Daenerys is standing next to Jorah. It is clear that Sansa is not happy with her presence.

JON SNOW
Where is Arya?

SANSA
She is lurking around here somewhere.

Jon looks around.

JON SNOW
Little finger?

SANSA
Lord Baelish has been executed for the crimes he committed against our family.

Jon and Sansa smile at each other. Jon is relieved that Little finger is gone.

Sansa looks at Daenerys again. Jon turns around and gestures at Daenerys to come. Daenerys walks up to them.

Lyanna Mormont and Jorah make eye contact. Lyanna slightly smiles at her cousin, Jorah returns the smile.

JON SNOW
Daenerys of house Targaryen. My sister Sansa Stark, lady of Winterfell.

DAENERYS
Thank you for inviting us into your home.

Daenerys gives Sansa a warm smile.

DAENERYS
The north is as beautiful as your brother claimed. But his words weren't enough to describe your beauty.

Sansa gives her a cold smile, while scanning her from head to toe. She doesn't trust the dragon queen.

SANSA
Winterfell is yours, your grace.

Daenerys is surprised and disappointed at Sansa's cold answer. After all, she wasn't only lady of Winterfell, she was her love's sister.

Arya suddenly arrives. Neither Jon nor the others notice.

ARYA
You used to be taller.

For a moment Jon and Arya just look at each other. They both smile and then they run towards each other. Jon picks her up and they hug. Both Jon and Arya have a big smile on their face and tears in their eyes.

Jon had never missed anyone like he had missed his little sister. In that moment he was so happy, that he forgot everything around him.

Jon puts Arya down and they look at each other once again.

Jon notices her sword. He recognises it. It was the same sword he had given her the last time he saw her, when he left Winterfell to join the Nights Watch.

JON SNOW
You still have it.

He gestures at her sword. She pulls the sword out and holds it out with both her hands.

ARYA
Needle.

Jon lets out a gentle laugh. He takes the sword in his hands.

JON SNOW
Did you stick them with the pointy end?

They both laugh.

ARYA
Once or twice.

Jon hands her the sword back. Arya looks at Daenerys.

JON SNOW
Daenerys. This is my little sister, Arya Stark.

Daenerys walks towards them. She smiles at Arya. Arya returns the smile.

DAENERYS
It's a pleasure to meet you Arya. Your brother hasn't stopped talking about how much he missed you since we left for Winterfell.

ARYA
I have missed him just as much.

She smiles at Jon. Then she looks back at Daenerys.

ARYA
I saw your dragons from the town.

DAENERYS
I hope they didn't frighten you too much.

ARYA
I wasn't frightened. I've always dreamt about seeing a dragon. When I was younger I used to read about Aegon Targaryen, his sisters, Rhaenys and Visenya and their dragons.

Daenerys looks at Jon with a big smile.

DAENERYS
I'm impressed. Most people only remember Aegon and tend to forget about his sisters.

Daenerys and Arya smile at each other.

BRAN
I'm sorry to interrupt.

They all look at Bran

BRAN
But we should all gather in the great hall. I will send ravens to the remaining northerns lords. We have important matters to discuss.

EXT. THE GREAT HALL OF WINTERFELL - DAY

Jon, Daenerys and Sansa are seated at the table at the end of the room, in front of everybody. Jon in the middle, Daenerys to his left, and Sansa to his right. Bran is seated in his wheelchair, slightly in front of the far right corner of the table. The northern lords, Davos, Tyrion, among others, are seated at the tables in front of Jon, Dany and Sansa. Brienne, Podrick, Missandei and Greyworm, among others, are standing along the walls of the room.

SANSA
We thank you for arriving here so quickly. The war against the army of the dead is nearing as we speak. We called you here because we need to prepare ourselves to fight together.

JON SNOW
Lord Umber.

The young lord Umber steps forward. He is a mere child, around the age of twelve.

JON SNOW
When can we expect your men to arrive?

LORD UMBER
We need more horses and wagons, if it please, your grace.

There is an awkward silence.

SANSA
You'll have as many as we can spare. Hurry back to Last Hearth and bring your people here.

The boy starts to leave.

JON SNOW
And lord Umber.

The boy stops.

JON SNOW
It's my lord. I'm not a king anymore.

LORD UMBER
Sorry, my lord.

The boy leaves.

LYANNA MORMONT
Apologies.

Lyanna stand up. She looks at Jon with an intense look. Jon's heart sinks as he watches her stand up. He knows she is unhappy that he bent the knee.

LYANNA MORMONT
Your grace.

Hearing her call him your grace makes him sad for multiple reasons. He is sad that he disappointed Lyanna and the other northern lords. He is sad that they all refuse to accept Daenerys. He feels bad for Daenerys, who lost a dragon to be here.

He turns his head slightly to look at Daenerys. Her face doesn't have a certain expression. She is waiting to see what Lyanna has to say.

LYANNA MORMONT
We named you king in the north. We never unnamed you or chose another king. You say you bent the knee, but House Mormont won't accept that.

Jon looks down with a disappointed look.

LYANNA MORMONT
We know no king, but the king in the north who's name is Stark.

Lyanna turns to Daenerys

LYANNA MORMONT
I mean no offence my lady, but Jon Snow reclaimed Winterfell from the Boltons. He fought for the north. Why should we follow a queen who has never fought for the north.

Daenerys and Lyanna stare at each other.

MISSANDEI
Has never fought for the north?

Everyone looks at the walls where Missandei is standing. Missandei steps forward with her head held high.

MISSANDEI
Your King wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for our queen. She lost one of her dragons because she chose to rescue him from the dead. She put aside her pursuit of the iron throne to fight for the north, she.....

Daenerys has a gentle look on her face and gestures at Missandei to stop. As Missandei steps back, Daenerys stands up.

DAENERYS
I understand your frustration, lady Mormont. You don't know me. How are you supposed to follow a queen you don't know? Most of you here remember the mad king. All the pain and suffering he caused. You are afraid that I will follow in my fathers footsteps.

She pauses and looks around the room.

DAENERYS
I can assure you, I am not my fathers daughter. I wouldn't be here if I was. And I will defend the north in every way that I can.

SANSA
And once the war in the north is over?

Daenerys turns to Sansa

SANSA
Will you force the northern army to fight your war in King's Landing then?

Sansa and Daenerys stare at each other. Sansa has a determined look on her face, so does Daenerys

SANSA
The north was taken from us. We took it back and swore that we wouldn't bow to anyone else again.

The tension is so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Everyone senses it. Especially Jon, given that he is seated in between Sansa and Daenerys.

DAENERYS
If we survive this war, the northern army can decide for themselves whether they want to fight by my side against Cersei Lannister. I would never force a man to participate in a war he doesn't want to be part of.

Jon stands up. Daenerys sits down. Sansa watches her carefully.

JON SNOW
We don't have time for these discussions. The night king and his army are on their way. We need to work together to stand a chance of defeating them.

Lord Cerwin stands up.

LORD CERWIN
The wall has stood for a thousand years, protecting us from the dangers beyond. It will stand a thousand more.

BRAN
No, it will not.

Everyone looks at Bran

JON SNOW
Bran?

BRAN
The wall has fallen. I saw it.

You can hear mumbling noises from the northern lords as they start to worry.

Jon and Daenerys look at each other with worried faces.

SANSA
How did they break through the wall.

BRAN
The night king has Daenerys' dragon.

Daenerys is upset by these news. She has a look of horror on her face. Jon as well.

JON SNOW
You need to gather all your men and bring them to Winterfell. The training for the war will begin as soon as they arrive. We will begin forging weapons from dragon glass and preparing the fields of Winterfell for battle.

Jon looks at Tyrion.

JON SNOW
When can we expect the Lannister army to arrive?

TYRION
Difficult to say.

SANSA
The Lannister army is coming to Winterfell?

Sansa is clearly disturbed by this news.

TYRION
Cersei pledged to send her army north to fight our common enemy.

The Northerners protests. Sansa is both shocked and angry.

TYRION
I know, I know our people haven't been friends in the past. We've done terrible things to each other. Things that can't be forgiven, nor forgotten.

Tyrion stands up and walks to the middle of the room.

TYRION
You don't have to like Cersei. If we get through this war you'll have all the time in the world to slaughter one another however you like.

He pauses and looks across the room.

TYRION
But we need to put aside all animosity between us. We must fight together now. Or we will die.

The room goes silent. Jon and Tyrion look at each other. Jon nods at him. Tyrion returns to his seat.

JON SNOW
We must hurry. We don't have much time.

EXT. KINGS LANDING PORT - DAY

Cersei and her queens guards are standing at the port, looking out over the sea. Qyburn enters the scene.

QYBURN
Your Grace. I'm afraid I bring terrible news. The dead have broken through the Wall.

Cersei has a sly smile on her face.

CERSEI
Good.

Many ships are shown. The Golden Company has arrived.

EXT. GREYJOY SHIP - DAY

Yara is tied up to pillar in Euron's ship. Her face is wounded. She is sitting on the floor and her uncle Euron is there. He is pouring himself a drink.

YARA
Why don't you just get it over with and kill me?

EURON
(Sigh). But we're family. The last Greyjoys left in the world.

He goes and sits down beside her.

EURON
The last ones with balls anyway.

He laughs at his own bad joke, while Yara rolls her eyes.

EURON
Besides. If I kill you, who can I talk to? I've got a crew full of mutes and it gets lonely at sea.

YARA
Are we in King's Landing?

EURON
Mhm.

YARA
You picked the losing side.

Euron laughs.

EURON
Then I'll sail the iron fleet somewhere else.

Euron moves his face closer to Yara's. Then he whispers in her ear.

EURON
But first I'm going to fuck the queen.

Yara is clearly disgusted. Euron stands up and leaves the cabin.

EXT. THRONE ROOM KING'S LANDING - DAY

Cersei is sitting on the iron throne. The mountain is by here side. In front of her are Euron Greyjoy and Harry Strickland, the captain of the Golden Company.

CERSEI
Twenty thousand men is it?

HARRY STRICKLAND
Yes, your grace. A few died in transit.

Harry turns to Euron, hinting that he is the reason a few men died.

EURON
They cheated at dice! Or maybe I cheated.

He thinks for a moment.

EURON
Someone cheated.

Cersei gives Euron a stern look.

EURON
They weren't good fighters. You won't miss them.

CERSEI
Horses?

HARRY STRICKLAND
Two thousand.

CERSEI
And elephants?

HARRY STRICKLAND
Uh, no elephants your grace.

Cersei is clearly angered by the news.

CERSEI
That's disappointing.

HARRY STRICKLAND
They are excellent beasts, your grace. But not well-suited to long sea voyages.

CERSEI
In any event, you are most welcome here in King's Landing Captain Strickland.

HARRY STRICKLAND
We look forward to fighting on your behalf your grace.

Harry bows and leaves the throne room. Euron turns to Cersei.

EURON
Am I most welcome here?

Cersei smiles at Euron. Not because she wants to, but because she needs his ships.

CERSEI
You are a true friend of the crown and an honoured guest.

Euron smiles.

EURON
Good. As a true friend and an honoured guest.

Euron walks towards Cersei, but the mountain pulls out his sword. This is a warning for Euron not to come too close. Euron stops and leans forward.

EURON
(Whispering)
I was hoping we could talk in private.

Cersei is well aware of what he is hinting at. She tries to contain her disgust and displeasure.

CERSEI
After the war. That was the agreement.

EURON
Wars sometimes last years.

Cersei has a hard time hiding her irritation.

CERSEI
You want a whore, buy one. You want a queen, earn her.

EURON
But how? I've given her justice, an army and the iron fleet. Yet she gives me no sign of affection.

Cersei is growing more impatient.

CERSEI
You're insolent. I've executed men for less.

EURON
They were lesser men.

Cersei stands up and walks away from Euron and the throne, on her way to her room.

Suddenly she stops. She turns around and looks at Euron. He understand what she means.

He walks past the mountain and follows Cersei to her chambers.

EXT. BROTHEL - EVENING

Bronn is at a brothel with three girls. The girls are talking as Bronn undresses himself.

DIRAH
I hear the dragon burnt up a thousand Lannister men.

CRAYA
Burnt up some of my favourite boys.

DIRAH
Archie was it? And William.

JAYA
Tall handsome William?

CRAYA
Yeah, tall handsome William. They said what's left of him could fit in a wine glass.

Bronn is disturbed by their topic of conversation.

BRONN
I'm the only man you ever met who shot a dragon.

DIRAH
Did you?

BRONN
Nearly killed it.

DIRAH
(Sarcastic) That's brave.

The girls push him onto the bed and one of the girls climbs on top of Bronn. The others lie beside them.

CRAYA
That boy Eddie.

DIRAH
The ginger?

CRAYA
That's him. Came back with his face burnt right off. He's got no eyelids now.

Bronn is trying his best to ignore their conversation.

JAYA
How do you sleep with no eyelids?

BRONN
All right, can we stop talking about the fucking dragons now?

The door opens and Qyburn enters the room.

QYBURN
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.

BRONN
You're kidding me.

QYBURN
Apologies for the interruption, but the queen did urge me to hurry.

BRONN
Sorry, ladies. Another time perhaps.

The girls get out of the bed, take their clothes and walks out of the room.

One of the girls stop beside Qyburn.

JAYA
You ever get lonely, I am partial to older gentlemen.

The girl leaves the room. Bronn buttons up his pants and stands up.

QYBURN
Poor girl. The pox will take her within a year.

Bronn coughs in worry.

BRONN
Which girl?

QYBURN
The queens brothers made promises to you and broke them. Her grace wants to rectify their mistake.

BRONN
She once gave me a castle and a wife, then rectified me right out of them.

QYBURN
That was Ser Jamie's doing, not hers. When Queen Cersei wants something, she pays in advance and in gold. Several chests of it, in fact. Waiting for you in a wagon just outside.

Bronn is tempted by the offer, but isn't sure yet. First he wants to know what he's supposed to do.

BRONN
So she wants to murder someone, but can't sell her soldiers. If it's the Dragon Queen she's after...

QYBURN
She has other plans for the Targaryen girl.

BRONN
Yeah, well good luck with that.

QYBURN
Our queen's brothers are unlikely to survive their northern adventures. But in the event that they do.

Qyburn brings out a crossbow. Bronn stares at it with a surprised look on his face.

QYBURN
She has a keen sense of poetic justice.

BRONN
That fucking family.

QYBURN
When the Citadel expelled me, I thought I would die poor and alone, but in exchange for my service, Queen Cersei made me her hand. What would she do for the man who rids her of her treasonous brothers.

Qyburn hands him the crossbow and leaves the room. Bronn is faced with a difficult decision. He doesn't know what to do.

EXT. CERSEI'S CHAMBER - EVENING

Cersei is standing on the balcony, looking over the city. Euron can be seen in the background getting dressed.

CERSEI
I wanted those elephants.

Euron walks up to her.

EURON
So, how do I compare to the fat king?

CERSEI
You're insulting my late husband?

Cersei sits down on a chair in front of Euron.

EURON
Are you offended?

CERSEI
Robert had a different whore every night, but he still didn't know his way around a woman body.

EURON
And the Kingslayer?

Cersei gives him a stern look.

CERSEI
You enjoy risking your neck, don't you?

Euron laughs

EURON
Life is boring.

CERSEI
You're not boring, I'll give you that.

Euron walks closer to her.

EURON
Do I please the queen?

CERSEI
You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met.

She pauses and looks at him.

CERSEI
I like that.

Cersei chuckles slightly.

CERSEI
But now I want to be alone.

Euron walks up to her and puts his finger on her stomach.

EURON
I'm going to put a prince in your belly.

Euron leaves the room. Cerise's eyes fill with tears. Her baby. Jamies baby. She missed him terribly. But he chose to leave her. He sided with the enemy. That made him an enemy too. Whether she liked it or not.

EXT. GREYJOY SHIP - EVENING

Yara is still tied up. She is sitting there when she hears noises coming from outside the door.

The door bursts open, and a man with an axe in his head falls to the ground.

Theon steps into the room.

He removes the axe from the mans head and frees Yara and they escape King's landing.

They are standing on one of their ships.

YARA
Euron can't defend the Iron Islands, not if he's in King's Landing with all his men and his ships. We can take our home back.

Theon looks at his sister confused.

THEON
Daenerys went north.

YARA
Daenerys will need somewhere to retreat if they can't hold the North. Somewhere the dead can't go.

THEON
You're my queen. I go where you command.

YARA
You want to go to Winterfell. To fight for the starks.

Theon looks at the ground, confirming Yara's suspicion. She knows he won't go unless she tells him to.

YARA
Go.

Theon is surprised by her order. She holds out her arm.

YARA
What is dead may never die.

Theon grabs her arm.

THEON
What is dead may never die.

They hug each other. Yara is emotional. She is well aware that he could die fighting in the north. She doesn't want this to be the last time she sees her brother.

YARA
But kill the bastards anyway.

EXT. WINTERFELL - DAY

Barrels are rolled into Winterfell and dragonglass are being offloaded by northern soldiers and smiths.

GENDRY
Hey, careful lads. We need every last bit of it.

MAN 1
Sorry about that.

GENDRY
Are these the last wagons?

MAN 2
Aye.

GENDRY
All right, let's get it all to the forges.

Sansa and the maester are standing on the balcony in the courtyard of Winterfell. Tyrion walks up to them. They both notice him.

TYRION
My lord. My lady.

Sansa nods at the maester. Showing that he can leave.

MAESTER
My lady

Tyrion steps aside and the maester leaves.

Sansa is standing at the balcony, looking at the people working in the courtyard. They haven't seen each other since Joffrey's wedding. They have a strange relationship. After everything they've been trough, all the changes they've gone through, they are almost like strangers. Still they care for each other.

TYRION
Lady of Winterfell. Has a nice ring to it.

SANSA
So does hand of the queen. Depending on the queen I suppose.

TYRION
Last time we spoke was at Joffrey's wedding. Miserable affair.

SANSA
It had its moments.

Tyrion smiles at her sarcasm. Sansa also gives him a gentle smile. Suddenly she remembers how the two parted. She gets awkward.

SANSA
Apologies for leaving like that.

She turns around and walks a few steps. Tyrion turns around to face her.

TYRION
Yes, it was a bit hard to explain why my wife fled moments after the king's murder.

Sansa looks away for a moment.

SANSA
We both survived.

There is a pause.

TYRION
Many underestimated you. Most of them are dead now.

Sansa has her head held high, almost as if she's proud of hearing Tyrion's recognition.

TYRION
I'm sure you weren't thrilled to hear the Lannister army's marching north.

Sansa doesn't answer.

She walks up to the balcony again and looks out over the courtyard.

TYRION
You have every right to be fearful of my sister. No one fears her more than I do. But I promise, you'll be safe.

SANSA
Cersei told you her army was coming north to fight for you?

TYRION
She did.

Sansa gives him a questioning look.

SANSA
And you believed her?

TYRION
She has something to live for now. I believe she wants to survive.

Sansa faces Tyrion. She looks at him for a while. She has a judging look on her face.

SANSA
I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.

Sansa leaves. Tyrion is hurt by her words. But he can't argue against them. He remembered all the mistakes he made, and the consequences they suffered because of it.

He looks at the courtyard. Through the gates of Winterfell he sees Jon and Daenerys. They are smiling about something. You can see it from a mile away, they are in love. It bothers Tyrion.

As he watches them, he himself gets the feeing that he is being watched by someone.

He looks to his right and spots bran watching him from below. Bran doesn't have any expression on his face. He just stares at Tyrion.

EXT. THE FIELDS OF WINTERFELL - DAY

Jon and Daenerys are walking through the fields as the others prepare for the war.

JON SNOW
You and Arya seem to be getting along?

Daenerys smiles.

DAENERYS
She is very interested in Targaryen history. She wants to know all about the dragons and the riders. Such a sweet girl.

Daenerys smile disappears.

DAENERYS
However, I regret that I'm not as optimistic about my relationship with Sansa.

The both stop. Jon turns to face Daenerys.

JON SNOW
She doesn't know you.

Daenerys has a worried look on her face. He understands that she's worried Sansa will never accept her.

JON SNOW
She doesn't trust anyone. Not anymore. There are times when she doesn't even trust me. And after all she's been through, I don't blame her.

Jon grabs Daenerys' hand and looks at her with a soft expression.

JON SNOW
Give her time. She'll come around.

Daenerys looks a little less worried. She notices some of her Dothraki riders riding towards her. She approaches them.

DAENERYS
(in dorthraki)
How many today?

DORTHRAKI RIDER
(in Dothraki)
Only 10 sheep and 7 goats.

The dorthraki riders ride away and Daenerys seems to be worried. Jon notices that.

JON SNOW
What's the matter?

DAENERYS
The dragons are barely eating.

Daenerys walks away, and Jon follows her.

EXT. SNOWY MOUNTAINS - DAY

Daenerys and Jon walk up to a hill where Drogon and Rhaegal are standing. There are a few bones around them. Daenerys walks up to Drogon and pets him. Jon walks up next to her.

JON SNOW
What's wrong with them?

DAENERYS
They don't like the north.

Rhaegal moves his head towards Jon. When Jon first notices he is a little surprised.

He carefully moves his hand toward Rhaegal, and then he pets him. Rhaegal seems to like Jon.

Daenerys mounts Drogon. She then looks at Jon and Rhaegal with a smile on her face.

DAENERYS
Come on.

Jon looks at her confused. She claps the spot behind her on Drogons back, showing Jon that she wants him to come and sit behind her. Once he realises what she means, he nervously looks at Drogon.

DAENERYS
I won't let you fall off if that's what you fear.

JON SNOW
What if he doesn't want me to?

DAENERYS
Then I've enjoyed your company Jon Snow.

Her face is quite serious. Her reply makes Jon nervous. Mostly because he doesn't know whether she's joking or not.

Jon clumsily climbs onto Drogon's back. Daenerys looks away and smiles. She has a hard time trying to contain her laughter. Finally Jon manages to mount Drogon. He sits behind her on Drogon, she can tell he is very nervous. She turns around and looks at Jon.

DAENERYS
Don't be afraid.

Daenerys leans forward and grabs the spikes on Drogon's back. Jon then nervously looks at Daenerys as Drogon prepares to take off.

JON SNOW
No, Dany wait!

Drogon runs forward and jump off the hill, flying away. Jon quickly raps his arms around Daenerys waist in order to not fall off the dragon.

Rhaegal joins then, jumping off the hill and following Drogon.

They fly by Winterfell. Davos, Tyrion and Varys sees Jon with Daenerys on the back of Drogon. They are very surprised.

As Drogon leans to the side, Jons grip around Dany's waist tightens. Dany smiles.

Once they pass Winterfell, Daenerys grabs Jons arms and pulls them off her waist.

JON SNOW
What are you doing?

Jon is very very very scared. Daenerys places Jons hand on Drogon's spikes in front of her.

She places her hands over Jon's, so that both of them are holding Drogon's spikes.

DAENERYS
Showing you how to ride a dragon.

Daenerys turns around and smiles at Jon.

She pulls Drogon's spikes, demonstrating that pulling his spikes makes him fly upwards.

DAENERYS
Now it's your turn.

JON SNOW
What?

They fly towards a cliff, and Drogon dives down, flying alongside the wall downwards. Rhaegal does the same thing.

Jon screams as Drogon dives down. As they get closer to the ground, Daenerys lets go of w spikes. Jon pulls them in order to steer him upwards. It works.

Jon and Daenerys fly through the snow covered mountains in the north. Jon spots a place beneath him. He remembers the place from when he was young.

He steers Drogon to land on that spot.

Daenerys notices that Jon turns Drogon around. She is impressed by how quickly Jon learned to control Drogon.

She smiles at him.

Jon and Dany both dismount Drogon and walk away.

JON SNOW
You've completely ruined horses for me.

They both laugh. Daenerys is distracted and looks at the landscapes and the mountains. Jon looks at her lovingly as she admires the view.

DAENERYS
It's so beautiful here in the north.

JON SNOW
It is.

As he says that, his eyes are still on Daenerys. She smiles again. They both do.

JON SNOW
I used to come here when I was a boy. This is where I would hunt. I....

Daenerys has turned around and walked off. Jon is confused at first. Then he turns around.

On a hill, he sees a big direwolf watching them. The direwolf has red eyes and his fur is as white as the snow. Jon recognises him immediately. It was his direwolf, Ghost. Jon hadn't seen Ghost in a long time, and he had missed him terribly.

Daenerys watches the white direwolf with amazement and admiration. She had never seen a wolf before. She never imagined them to be so big and beautiful.

JON SNOW
Ghost. Come here boy.

The direwolf comes running down the hill. Jon kneels down in front of the wolf and pets him. He gestures at Dany to join him.

JON SNOW
Dany, this is Ghost. I've known him since he was a little puppy.

DAENERYS
He is beautiful.

She kneels down beside Jon and stretches out her hand towards Ghost.

Ghost looks at her, slowly moves towards her and smells her hand.

He moves even closer to her.

Neither Jon, nor Dany is moving. They are curious to see what Ghost will do.

Ghost moves closer and closer to Dany. He looks at her face. Their faces are only inches apart. Ghost smells the air around her.

Then his head moves towards her stomach. He smells it and touches it with his nose. He then looks at Jon.

Jon is confused for a moment, not understanding Ghost gestures. But then he looks at Dany, who is already looking at him, waiting for a reaction.

A look of realisation crosses his face as his eyes travel to Daenerys stomach, and then back to her eyes.

Daenerys places her hand on her stomach and gently nods at him. He doesn't say anything, he is shocked.

DAENERYS
I only found out this morning.

JON SNOW
I thought you said you couldn't have children

Dany shyly looks at the ground and smiles.

DAENERYS
It appears as though you were right. The witch who murdered my husband wasn't a reliable source of information.

Still in stock, Jon slowly moves his hand and places it on her stomach. He can feel her baby bump. You wouldn't be able to see it because of Daenerys big fur coat, but Jon could clearly feel it.

His eyes fill with tears as he lets out a gentle laugh. He smiles at Dany, who smiles back at him. Jon had never had such a smile on his face. It is a smile of genuine happiness.

He cups her face with his hands and kisses her. Then he places his forehead on hers, and they both close their eyes. The dragons and the direwolf watch them.

EXT. WINTERFELL - DAY

The preparations for the battle continues. The unsullied are shown training.

Brienne is shown training Podrick and other soldiers. Women and children are also taught how to fight with swords and spears.

You can see smiths forging weapons out of dragonglass.

They heat the blades in an oven before they start beating them with a hammer.

The blade is put in a water bath. A sizzling sound can be heard when the hot blade touches the cold water.

Gendry is seen holding a big axe made of dragonglass. The hound is sitting in front of him.

Gendry gives the axe to the hound. The hound examines the axe.

GENDRY
It isn't easy making a blade that big with dragonglass.

HOUND
You're saying you're good, is that it?

GENDRY
I'm just saying it's tricky material to...

HOUND
You know who makes weapons for the wildings?

Gendry looks at him confused.

HOUND
Cripples and Cocksuckers. Which one are you?

ARYA
Leave him be.

The hound stands up, turns around and sees Arya standing behind him. Gendry also looks at Arya.

HOUND
I heard you were here. You left me to die.

ARYA
First I robbed you.

They both look at each other with stone cold faces.

HOUND
You're a cold little bitch, aren't you? Guess that's why you're still alive.

The hound walks away. Arya walks up to Gendry.

ARYA
That was a nice axe you made for him. You've gotten better.

GENDRY
Yeah thanks. So have you.

Arya raises her eyebrow at him, he gets a little awkward.

GENDRY
I mean, you look good.

He walks to one of the benches.

ARYA
Thanks

She follows him.

ARYA
So do you.

GENDRY
It's not a bad place to grow up, if it wasn't so cold.

ARYA
Stay close to the forge then.

GENDRY
Is that a command lady Stark?

ARYA
Don't call me that.

Arya is annoyed.

GENDRY
As you wish, milady.

At first she is angry with him for calling her milady, but then she remembers how he would call her that to tease her, before they were separated. She laughs, so does he.

ARYA
Here's my wish.

Arya pulls out a piece of paper and puts it on the bench. It's a drawing of a spear with dragonglass shards on both ends. Gendry looks at it.

ARYA
Can you make it?

GENDRY
What do you need something like this for?

ARYA
Can you make it or not?

GENDRY
You already have a sword.

Gendry takes a closer look at her sword.

GENDRY
What's that?

ARYA
It's Valyrian steel.

GENDRY
I always knew you were just another rich girl.

ARYA
You don't know any other rich girl.

Arya turns around and walks away. Gendry's eyes follow her as she walks away.

EXT. SANSA'S OFFICE - EVENING

Sansa is seated at her desk, reading a message on a piece of paper. She hears a knock on the door.

SANSA
Come in.

Jon enters the room. Sansa looks at him with a disappointed and annoyed look.

SANSA
Lord Glover wishes us good fortune but he's staying in Deepwood Motte with his men.

Jon throws his gloves on the desk. He is angry at this news.

JON SNOW
We will stand behind house Stark as we have for a thousand years. Isn't that what he said.

SANSA
I will stand behind Jon Snow he said.

Sansa stands up and walks to the other side of the room. She turns around with an angry look on her face.

SANSA
The king in the north.

JON SNOW
I told you we needed allies.

SANSA
You didn't tell me you were going to abandon your crown.

JON SNOW
I never wanted a crown.

Jon is clearly annoyed. He walks to Sansa and stands in front of her.

JON SNOW
All I wanted was to protect the north. I brought two armies with me. I brought two full grown dragons

SANSA
And a Targaryen queen

JON SNOW
Do you think we can win this war without her? I've fought them Sansa. Twice. You want to worry about who holds what title, I'm telling you it doesn't matter. Without her, we don't stand a chance!

He is obviously upset with his sisters suspicions. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. His face softens.

JON SNOW
Do you have any faith in me?

SANSA
You know I do.

JON SNOW
She'll be a good queen, for all of us. And she's not her father.

There is a pause. Sansa looks at the floor and the back at Jon.

SANSA
No, she's much prettier.

Jon gently laughs. He smiles as he looks down on the ground. Sansa can see it in his eyes, he loves this dragon queen.

SANSA
Did you bend the knee to save the north, or because you love her?

Jon is surprised by this questions.

JON SNOW
I bent the knee because she risked everything to save my life, and lost a child in the process

Sansa looks at him with a thoughtful look.

EXT. THE LIBRARY ROOM - EVENING

Gilly and little Sam are sitting at the table with a book in front of them. She is practising her reading. Little Sam is sitting on her lap. Daenerys and Jorah enter the room. Gilly notices. It takes a moment before Gilly realises who it is.

GILLY
Your grace!

Gilly goes to stand up.

DAENERYS
No please. Don't stand up. I didn't mean to disturb you.

Daenerys notices little Sam. She smiles at him. He makes her think of her own child.

DAENERYS
Is he your son?

GILLY
Yes.

Gilly smiles at her son.

Daenerys sits down in front of her. She has a big smile on her face.

DAENERYS
How old is he?

GILLY
He is almost two.

DAENERYS
He's beautiful. What's his name?

GILLY
Sam.

Gilly bounces him on her leg.

GILLY
Sam. Say hello to the queen.

Little sam looks at Daenerys.

LITTLE SAM
Helllllo.

They both laugh as they find little Sam's attempt adorable.

DAENERYS
Hello little Sam.

GILLY
Do you want to hold him?

Daenerys is surprised by her question. She is also very happy that she asked.

DAENERYS
May I?

GILLY
Of course.

Gilly gives little Sam to Daenerys. He doesn't cry or make a fuss.

As Daenerys holds him he starts playing with her hair.

Daenerys and Gilly laugh.

Daenerys looks at the child with a warm and soft expression on her face.

DAENERYS
(Whispers)
Hello.

The door opens and Sam walks through the door.

Daenerys gives little Sam back to Gilly. Sam is surprised by seeing Daenerys and Gilly together.

SAM
Your grace.

Sam clumsily bows down.

He stands up straight again and accidentally knocks over a few books.

Gilly, Daenerys and Jorah laugh at Sams clumsiness.

SAM
My apologies. I didn't expect to see you here.

GILLY
I'm going to put little Sam to bed. Say bye Sam.

LITTLE SAM
Byyi.

Daenerys smiles again. Gilly leaves the room. Jorah walks up to Daenerys.

JORAH
Khaleesi. It's him.

DAENERYS
So you are the man.

Dany looks at Sam. She stands up. Sam doesn't understand what Dany means.

SAM
I am sorry. Which man would that be? Your grace.

DAENERYS
The one who saved Ser Jorah when no one else could.

JORAH
They could. They just wouldn't.

DAENERYS
I thank your for your service. Thanks to you, one of my most trusted advisors and oldest friend are still by my side.

SAM
Oh. It's my honour to serve you, your grace.

DAENERYS
There must be something I could give you.

Sam smiles shyly.

SAM
If it's not too much trouble, I could use a pardon.

DAENERYS
For what crime?

SAM
Um. I borrowed a few books from the Citadel.

Daenerys smiles and looks at Jorah, who's also smiling.

SAM
And also a sword.

Daenerys looks at him confused.

DAENERYS
From the citadel?

SAM
From my family.

Dany nods in a sort of "aha" way.

SAM
It's been in House Tarly for generations. It would have been mine eventually, but my father had other ideas.

Hearing the name Tarly made Dany's heart stop. She remembered Randall Tarly and Dickon Tarly, whom she had executed.

DAENERYS
Not Randall Tarly?

Sam is surprised that she knows his father's name.

SAM
You know him?

Daenerys heart sinks when he confirms that Randall Tarly was his father.

DAENERYS
Your father broke faith with our ally house Tyrell and fought for Cersei Lannister. I offered to let him retain his lands and titles if he bent the knee.

Daenerys pauses.

DAENERYS
He refused.

Sam is a little taken aback by the news, but he isn't too upset.

SAM
Well. At least I'll be allowed home again, now that my brother's the lord.

Daenerys pauses again. Her voice becomes thinner.

DAENERYS
Your brother chose to stand with your father.

Sam is saddened by the news of his brother. His eyes fill with tears. Jorah and Daenerys both feel horrible, seeing Sam so sad.

SAM
Hm. Thank you, your grace. For telling me. Um, may I?

DAENERYS
Of course.

Sam leaves the room. Daenerys feels awful about what just happened. The man who had saved Jorah, was the same man whose father and brother she had burned. She wanted to reward him for saving Jorah, not punish him. But it was war. Randall Tarly had slaughtered her allies and refused to call her queen. She gave him a choice, and he chose to die. She had the right to execute him, didn't she?

EXT. BRAN'S ROOM - EVENING

Bran is sitting in front of a fire. He watches the flames. His mind is somewhere else. Someone is coming to his room. He knows it. And he knows exactly who.

A knock is heard from the door.

BRAN
Come in.

Jon enters the room.

JON SNOW
I don't mean to disturb you

BRAN
You're not. You came at the exact right moment.

Jon is confused by his words. But he doesn't comment it, he lets it slide.

JON SNOW
It's just.

Jon sits down on a chair next to bran.

JON SNOW
We haven't had the chance to talk since I came back, with the news of the Night king and everything.

BRAN
Yes, we have a lot that needs to be discussed.

Jon is confused yet again, but he lets it slide one more time.

JON SNOW
Bran..

The door opens. Jon turns around. Sam steps through the door.

Jon's eyes widen as he sees Sam.

JON SNOW
Sam!

Jon walks up to Sam and the two of them hug. Jon lets go of Sam and smiles to him.

JON SNOW
I didn't know you were in Winterfell. Did you read every book in the Citadel already? How is Gilly? Little Sam?

SAM
They're fine.

Bran looks at Sam.

BRAN
It's time.

Jon turns to Bran, confused yet again. Sam has a nervous look on his face.

SAM
Are you sure this is the right time..

BRAN
He needs to know the truth. Now's the time.

JON SNOW
What are you talking about? What truth?

Jon turns to Sam.

SAM
You might want to sit down.

Jon has a worries look on his face.

He sits down again and Sam walks over to Bran.

JON SNOW
What is this about?

Jon looks very worried. Bran turns his head to Sam.

BRAN
Tell him.

Jon looks up at Sam.

SAM
Jon.. We've come across a some information. And. Well. Frankly. We know who your parents are. I...I mean you real parents.

Jon has a surprised and hopeful look on his face.

JON SNOW
You know who my mother is?

Sam nervously nods in his sort of comedic and nervous way he usually does.

SAM
Yes, yes. We do, well technically, you know her as well. You just don't know she is your mother. Or well, I guess you don't really know her, but...

BRAN
Your mother.

Jon looks at bran.

BRAN
Is Lyanna Stark.

Jon is shocked. Lyanna was his aunt, Ned starks sister. Surely she couldn't be his mother.

JON SNOW
That's impossible. Lyanna was our fathers sister. She couldn't be...

BRAN
Ned stark isn't your father.

Jon's eyes widen.

BRAN
Your real father. Is Rhaegar Targaryen.

Jon is shocked. No, shocked isn't enough to describe what he is feeling. Disbelief, anger, sadness.

JON SNOW
Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped and raped Lyanna.

SAM
No he didn't! He loved her, and she loved him as well.

Jon looks at the floor, still in denial. His eyes are shocked, angry and sad all at the same time.

JON SNOW
How do you know this?

SAM
Rhaegar and Lyanna were wed under a secret ceremony. I read about it in the high septon's diary while I was at the citadel. Here's the transcript.

Sam gives Jon a book with the transcript. Jon reads it, he can clearly read that they were wed.

SAM
And Bran saw it too.

Jon looks at them both with confusion.

JON SNOW
What do you mean he saw it?

He turns to Bran.

BRAN
I'm the three eyed raven now. I can see everything that has happened, and everything that is happening right now. Your mother gave birth to you in a tower in Dorne. She died in childbirth, and that is where Ned Stark found you.

Even though it sounds like madness, Jon believes his brother. But he still cannot accept what he has just heard.

JON SNOW
My father. Was the most honourable man I ever met. You're telling me he lied to me all my life?

SAM
Your father, well, Ned Stark. He promised your mother he would always protect you.

Jon's eyes fill with tears. Tears of sadness or anger you ask? Both. He won't accept it. How could he? They are telling him that everything he knows and everything he knows himself to be, is a lie.

BRAN
It's true. You know it is. You said so yourself, Ned Stark is the most honourable man you ever met. You know he wouldn't take another woman besides his wife. He would never father a bastard. But he would lie, to everyone, in order to keep the promise he made to his dead sister.

SAM
Think about it Jon. Robert was Ned's best friend. He would have murdered you if he knew.

They are right. He knows that it's true. Every bone in his body knows it's true. It makes sense. And he trusts Bran and Sam too much to think they would lie to him.

BRAN
You've never been a bastard. Your real name, is Aegon Targaryen, the legitimate son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. You're the heir to the iron throne.

His body fills with sadness and anger. For a moment he had everything. He had known who he was, he had love and he had his child. Now he is being told that everything he had ever known to be true was a lie, and that the love of his life, the mother of his child, is his aunt.

He feels a sharp pain in his chest, reminiscent to the pain he had felt when the brothers of the nights watch stabbed him to death.

"Daenerys" he thinks. How could he tell her this? And what would they do after he had told her? He wishes that he didn't know. He doesn't want this information. If he could go back in time, go back to not knowing, he would without a doubt.

Jon stands up.

JON SNOW
I'm sorry. I have to..

Jon leaves the room in a hurry. He needs to be alone, he needs to clear his head.

SAM
Jon!

BRAN
Let him go, Sam. We have done our part. We gave him the information. Now, it's up to him to decide what to do with it.

Bran starts rolling away out of the room.

SAM
Where are you going.

BRAN
To wait for an old friend.

Bran leaves the room. Sam is confused, but he is also worried about Jon. He never meant to hurt Jon with this information, he just wanted him to know the truth.

EXT. LAST HEARTH - NIGHT

Last Hearth is in ruins. There are no people there and most of the castle is destroyed. The dead have already been there.

Tormund, Beric and a few others are seen walking through the ruins.

They walk to the gate of the castle. Beric lights his sword on fire. Tormund opens the gates. The inside is empty.

They slowly and carefully enter. Their guard is up. They walk towards a sharp turn. As they approach the turn, they hear footsteps.

Tormund, Beric and the others prepare to attack.

They run around the corner. They see Edd and the remaining brothers of the night's watch.

EDD
Stay back! He's got blue eyes!

TORMUND
I've always had blue eyes!

Edd leans forward to take a closer look. Torment makes a "See? It's me" sort of face. Add realises that it's not a white walker and he rolls his eyes at Tormund. Hey hug each other.

TORMUND
Did you find anyone?

EDD
The umber boy.

They walk towards a wall in another room.

They see a little boy hanging on the wall. He's stuck on the wall with a pole through his chest. It's little lord Umber.

BERIC
The night king has already been here.

EDD
His army's between us and Winterfell.

TORMUND
We're here on foot.

EDD
We rode down from Castle Black. We can double up on the horses.

TORMUND
If the horses last, we'll get there before the dead.

BERIC
We just have to hope the Night King doesn't come first.

Behind them the boy starts moving. Soon he screams.

The scream startles them and they step back.

The boy is one of the dead. He is flapping his legs and arms and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Beric plunges his flaming sword into the boy.

The boys scream changes from a scream of terror, to a scream of pain. They watch as the boy burns.

EXT. WINTERFELL COURTYARD - DAY

A hooded man walks into the courts of winterfell. The others in the courtyard are preparing for battle. Loud noises and shouts can be heard all around him.

MAN IN THE BACKGROUND
Keep moving! Stay together! Don't fall behind!

The hooded man turns around and removes his hood. It is Jamie Lannister.

He looks around. He remembers the last time he was in Winterfell. It has gotten colder and darker since the last time he was here.

We notices a figure staring at him. They make eye contact. It's a boy, sitting in a wheelchair. It takes a moment before he realises who the boy is.

The boy is Brandon Stark. The boy he pushed out of a window and crippled for life.

Jamie has a shocked look on his face.

Oh shit.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

136K 4.7K 15
lucerys velaryon π—‚π—Œ π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—‡ 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅. this 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π–£π—‹π–Ίπ—€π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹...
947K 19.1K 193
Hey guys, thanks for choosing to read my book. I hope you enjoy it. If you haven't already, please go to my page to find the first part of this book...
17.1K 474 14
This is the prequel to the large plan of works that take the marvelous works of Mr. George R. R. Martin and turns them on their head. To see the plan...
62.9K 1.4K 29
This is my version of season 8 because as of right now I don't really like the direction season 8 is going for and I'd prefer to write my own version...