See You In My Dreams (Gusion...

By AngAuthorNaUlyanin

"Let me see her in my dreams." AngAuthorNaUlyanin © 2019 Started: January 2, 2019 Finished: December 29, 2020... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Forbidden

Chapter Seven

1.5K 62 109
By AngAuthorNaUlyanin

"Hooo! What a tiring day!" Kimmy exclaimed as she stretched her arms.

Lesley chuckled, "Kimmy, this will go on for a week. Science week, remember?"

"Ugh, I hate and love this event at the same time." Kimmy grunted, "Can we have some milktea before we go home? I need to recharge."

"You know I prefer coffee."

"Coffee will just raise your blood pressure! It's bad for your health."

"Nah uh." Lesley said as she waved her forefinger, gesturing that Kimmy was wrong, "Coffee is only bad if you drink a lot in just a short period of time."

Kimmy hmmphed, "But a lot of coffee intake will make your breasts smaller."

Lesley looked down to her chest then looked at Kimmy's, "But mine's still bigger than you."

Kimmy gasped and hit her arm, "I hate you! Meanie!"

Lesley laughed while Kimmy still trying to hit her.

"Hey hey, stop fighting."

Both Lesley and Kimmy looked at the newcomers, and saw Gusion and Claude with their bags and cameras hanging on their necks.

"Cous! Milktea is better than coffee right? Right?" Kimmy said as she pointed her, "Tell Lesley!"

"Smoothie is better." Claude said, annoying Kimmy more.

"I hate you!" Kimmy then looked at Gusion, "Milktea is better right?"

Gusion shook his head, "Coffee is the best."

Kimmy gasped and looked at her and Gusion back and forth, "You coffee addicts, you'll die early!"

Gusion was taken aback before he laughed. While she on the other hand, just smiled.

"Anyway, we can just by our preferred drinks along the way." She suggested while picking up her bag and books.

"You're right Les." Kimmy agreed then she put her arm around Claude's neck, strangling him, "Come on cous! You'll treat me milktea because you said smoothie is better!"

The cousins walked ahead of them while bantering to each other with Kimmy occasionally smacking Claude's arm.

Lesley just shook her head. What a troublesome cousins.

"May I help?" Gusion asked her, snapping her from her thoughts.

She waved her right hand continuously, "I'm okay. It's not that heavy."

"You sure?"

She smiled, "Yes, I'm fine Gus." She then fixed her glasses, "Let's go?"

They started walking. The cousins were still annoying each other while the two of them were walking silently with an awkward distance between them.

They were about to exit the school's premises when someone called Lesley.

Lesley immediately smiled and ran towards that person and gave a hug, "Iri! I miss you!"

Irithel chuckled, "I was just gone for a week though. And I was already here since the opening of the event. I just have finished my reports earlier that's why I couldn't greet you earlier."

Irithel was Lesley's neighbor and cousin, taking up a degree program of Biomedical Engineering.

She was also studying in Eastern University of Engineering. All of Bio-Engineeing students went on a field trip, exploring some forests for herbal plants and other ideas for their thesis.

"You got something for me?" Lesley asked.

"I have some different kind of leaves here like spilanthes, you want some?" Irithel asked while laughing.

She pouted, "I was hoping you could get me some rare flowers actually."

"It's not really a flower but a cactus. Epiphyllum oxypetalum." Irithel winked at her.

Lesley gasped, "Holy cheese– the Queen of the Night flower?" She squealed and hugged Irithel once again, "Omg! I so love you Iri!"

Irithel chuckled.

"Hi Iri! Welcome back! How was the field trip?" Kimmy asked while walking towards them.

"Fun! Though I don't have any chemicals to give you." Irithel answered.

"I hate biology." Kimmy whispered.

"We kind of have chemistry too Kim." Irithel said while chuckling.

"Whatever." Kimmy rolled her eyes, "Anyway, we are buying some drinks before heading home. Come with us."

"Alright." Irithel answered as they walked towards the two males, waiting for them.

Lesley could already saw Claude's frowning face while they were walking towards them.

Claude then gasped, "You–" He said while pointing at Irithel.

"Oh, you're that annoying monkey look-like guy earlier." Irithel said while raising one of her eyebrows.

Gusion almost bursted out laughing with what Irithel called Claude. But he couldn't helped it anymore when he saw Claude's priceless reaction.

"You hear that Claude? She called you monkey look-like." Gusion said, annoying Claude even more.

"Wait, you knew Claude?" Lesley asked Irithel.

"Not really, just met him earlier. He tried to flirt me but I'm not interested. He looks like a monkey." Irithel answered, showing no interest towards Claude.

"You finally found your match, bud." Gusion said while patting Claude's back.

Claude huffed, "That was a mistake. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't do that."

Lesley smiled sadly, "But too bad, we can't."

The other four looked at Lesley with confusion.

Lesley shrugged, "It's true though." She beamed a smile to them, "Anyway, let's buy drinks and head home?"

=====

The walk was a disaster– okay not really, but close to being a disaster.

Claude and Irithel were continuously throwing hate towards each other. Gusion wasn't helping either for he was annoying Claude even more, plus Kimmy who was very happy seeing her cousin annoyed that there was actually a woman who wasn't swooning over him. And then there was her who was just silent during the whole walk, watching them with amusement and a smile on her lips.

"Les, I need to go first to Chou's house. I'll get your Epiphyllum oxypetalum there." Irithel said.

"I'll go with you–"

"No, I'm okay and besides Harley is waiting for you." Irithel smiled, "I'll just go to your house later. See you!" She then waved them goodbye.

"Who's Chou?" Claude asked when Irithel left.

"Iri's suitor. Why?" She answered.

If a person could really exert smoke though the nose and ears from too much anger, Claude would be like that now.

"Suitor huh." Claude whispered.

Lesley bit her inner cheek to prevent herself from laughing. She lied though, because Chou was just Iri's classmate.

But she won't tell Claude that.

"Anyway, I'll go home now. See you tomorrow Les!" Kimmy said.

"Likewise. Take care Kim!" Lesley said while waving her hands.

Kimmy then dragged the annoyed Claude with her.

When they were out of their sight, she turned to Gusion, "Gusion? Aren't you going home yet?"

"It's getting dark already." Gusion said instead.

"And?"

"Let me walk you home?" He said in an unsure tone.

She smiled, "I will take a bus, Gus. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

She nodded, "Yes and besides, I know it is too out of your way."

Gusion shrugged, "I don't mind though."

Lesley shook her head lightly and smiled, "Anyway, thank you for sparing your time for today. I hope it doesn't affect your classes today."

Gusion's lips tugged up in a smile, "We will be seeing each other for the whole week, Les."

Her eyes widened, "Wait, really? But how about your classes? It isn't really necessary to take pictures the whole wee–"

"It's fine Les." Gusion cut her with a chuckle, "Our professors already approved it."

"Are you sure? Don't blame us if you get low marks for this term."

Gusion gave her a lopsided grin, "Examinations are easy. Not a problem actually. I can't say the same thing about Claude though."

Lesley giggled, "But you don't like Science."

Gusion grimaced, "Anything but that."

Lesley laughed even more. They chatted along their walk towards the bus stop.

"Thank you for today Gus. See you tomorrow?" Lesley said as she turned to him.

Gusion smiled, "See you tomorrow."

She smiled back and a bus stopped then. She hopped in, waving another goodbye to Gusion.

The bus started to travel and Lesley sat by the window smiling to herself.

Should I visit him again?

~~~~~

After a month finally~

HAHAHAHAHA. I know I know. I promise to update this often but– huhu, I kennat. I'm so sorry.

Sorry to keep you waiting just to read a crappy update. Huhu.

Halabyu all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 961 20
SAber-VEnom ©AngAuthorNaUlyanin Started: May 29, 2019 Finished: September 13, 2020 Disclaimer: - Not affiliated with MLBB/Moonton - Fanart for the bo...
3.3K 54 11
Prince giyu is having and arranged marriage when he turns 21. He is going to be crowned king with his new wife as the queen. At first they don't like...
11K 213 11
The poignant and fascinating story of a young man who is caught between the breakup of the traditions of a northern Japanese aristocratic family and...
8.6K 473 19
Forgotten everything but his first name, Levi is hit by a wave from his past. Now he has a choice to make: either go back to his past or continue liv...