My billionaire boss!

By sopphhieexo

More

My billionaire boss!
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12;
Thank you!
Chapter 14:
chapter 15:
Thank You
chapter 16
Sorry guys:(
Chapter 17:
??
Chapter 18
Warning!!

Chapter 13:

10.4K 296 4
By sopphhieexo

I woke up from my terrifying dream and found Jamie asleep next to me. I was so happy when I found out it was all a dream. I rolled back over and tried to get back asleep but I just couldn't so I decided to go downstairs and watch tv.

(Jamie's POV)

I woke and looked at the time, 5:53am. I turned over to hold onto Kaylee and fall back to sleep but I grasped nothing, thin air. I jumped and started running around looking for her, i went to the bathroom, nope. I went to the office, nope. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and checked everywhere. I finally found her in the kitchen making egg&toast. I sighed with relief and walked behind her.

"Hey where did you go?"

"Hey I couldn't sleep."

"Ok."

I think we might go shopping for a new bed today then.

A/N; hi guys sorry it's been quite a long wait but I have been so busy😩 my science teacher won't let me do higher paper test so I'm fucked😩😩

Until next time (next week probably)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.5K 7
Amber White is a struggling model with a string of failed auditions and a wild partying lifestyle to her credit. Needless to say, she is often used t...
2.8M 93.5K 29
#Book 2 in Billionaire Romance series # Ashton Wallworks a hot shot billionaire CEO of the Wallworks Inc. A walking sex and a womaniser. He's every...
3.8K 293 55
Continue to the next and third book of the Fallen Tales Series. If you loved the first Disney princess then you'll love this book. Haunted by the ni...
2.5M 81.6K 43
| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet again and then ditch me, I'm sorry to t...