The Society Imagines and Smuts

By barbiedreamz

The society cast xreader smuts and imagines -I do Grizz xfemreader and male readers -All smut is purely reque... More

Execution💭Imagine
Campbell🌸Smut
Grizz🌸Smut
Grizz🌸Smut
Grizz🌸Smut

Harry💭Imagine

11.2K 41 1
By barbiedreamz

"I just fucking told you I had nothing to do with her death" Harry yelled at her. Kayla was tooken by shook and immediately flinched at the tone of his voice.

"Hey, hey,hey. I didn't mean to yell,okay?" he cooed. He reached out to touch Kayla's shoulder which she softly side stepped out the way

"You always had a problem with her Harry and now your saying that your completely innocent?" she said back at him, leaving from where she was to walk around the empty church.

"Yeah you know why I'm saying I'm innocent? Cause I fucking am." he said through gritted teeth as he kept his position in the front.

"Oh come on! All you do is talk about how much you hate her. Your not a fucking saint you know?" Kayla said while raising her voice. Her mind was all over the place as to if her on and off boyfriend actually murdered Cassandra.

"I never claimed to be one either!" he retorted back.

Kayla scoffed at him and put the trash bag she was using to pick everything up on the ground.

"You can finish the rest" she said coldly as she pushed open the church's double doors with both hands and walked out leaving Harry by himself in the sun lit space.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed as her rubbed his hands over his face in anger. His breathe was ragged as he sat and started thinking.

"Everyone's fucking against me" he said before laughing bitterly at his own irony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...