๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—นโฎ‘ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By Hermohermoine

"Vierra daughter of Thor, is one of the newest, and some saying most powerful Avengers. Viewers are calling... More

๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น
๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
โŒˆoneโŒ‹ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜
โŒˆtwoโŒ‹ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ
โŒˆthreeโŒ‹ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
(04) Goodbye parties, and Surprise Attacks
(05) Shouldn't have Happened
(06) Planned attack Goes Wrong
(07) Bringing them Back
(08) Resurfacing Memories
(09) Chopping Wood
(10) Hate to Say I told you So
(11) The Birth of an Ally
(12) Suiting Up & Preparing for Battle
(14) The Battle of Sokovia
(15) Getting Home
(16) Failure is the Key to Success
(17) Not That Experienced
(18) The Avengers "Decide"
(19) The Funeral
(20) Lost Lover
(21) Getting Captured
(22) You Can't Control Their Fear, Only Your Own
(23) There Will be Consequences
(24) Bucky Breaks Out
(25) An Old Friend Returns
(26) Reunions
(27) Modern Day Civil War
(28) Don't Follow the Rules
(29) Jet Talk 2.0
(30) Tony Find's Out
(31) The Strongest Avenger
(32) The Letters
(33) Memory Flood
(35) Epilogue

(13) The Actual War & Pep Talks

5.3K 201 185
By Hermohermoine

Wanda, and Pietro had done a good job about getting most of the Sokovians out, but there were still some left. Everything was going peacefully, until Ultron's robots began to attack.

Vierra noticed some of them crawling their way out of the ground, so she stomped on it, the dirt pulling the robots back underneath the earth. "Get off the bridge." Robots began to shoot, but Wanda was quick to protect the citizens like she had been instructed. "Run!"

The robot shot at her, and she was thrown to the ground her forcefield disappearing soon after. "Wanda!" Vierra thrust out her hand, and the ground beneath the robots began to levitate. She enclosed her fingers making a fist, and rock did as her fingers did, trapping the robots.

She place the rock box back onto the ground gently, so she wouldn't break any of the bridge. The ground began to pull apart, Sokovia was beginning to fly. "Vierra." Valerie's voice played through her ears "You think you can keep Sokovia on the ground?" Vierra gulped "I can try."

She kneeled to the ground placing her palms onto the ground. She put all of energy into the thought of staying on the ground. "Come on, come on." Sokovia stayed still for a moment, but something hit her from the back knocking her off guard. Pietro could hear her scream at the shot hitting her back.

Ultron must've known what she was trying to do because all of the robots had left their opponents, so they could attack her. Pietro grabbed Valerie who was headed over, and ran to Vierra. Valerie screamed, but she didn't direct to anywhere in particular, she was just trying to protect Vierra for long enough.

"Hey, look at me." Vierra looked up to Pietro with sad eyes "You can do this, okay? Your more powerful than almost all of the Avengers, Alright?" Vierra nodded, and sat back down on her knees.

"Come on, Vierra." The Asgardian girl nodded, and her eyes morphed into gold. She placed her palms on the ground, and focused on the ground. Sokovia slightly moved to the ground, but it still kept going up. "I can't do it." She cried, "I cant."

"That is okay. Look at me, Vierra." The said girl did as instructed, and looked up into the Maximoff boy's pale blue eyes. "You can do this." Her placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, and she nodded. "What if I can't?"

"That is okay, Vierra. You are the strongest Avenger, you can try to deny it, but it is what you are." Vierra gulped before nodding, and going back to her previous position.

Everything was going smoothly, Sokovia was going slowly, but it was going to the ground.

Valerie had to stop, so she could catch her breath, and the robot shot her to the ground knocking her unconscious. "VALERIE!" Before Vierra could move to check on her friend, Pietro was speeding her out of that area. He couldn't risk her getting hurt.

Vierra presses her earpiece speaking lowly "Steve, Valerie's down, and I can't fix Sokovia. I'm not strong enough." The Captain sighed heavily before replying, "That's Fine. I'll get Val, you, and Pietro need to make sure the civilians stay safe."

"Aye, Aye, Captain." Vierra went to fly, but Pietro pulled her down. "No offense, but I am much faster." He smirked cockily, and pulled her over to where the Sokovians were huddled together watching as their home got destroyed. "Do you see," Ultron's deep voice echoed through every robot in Sokovia, so all could hear, "The beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You the Avengers, you are my meteor, my Swift, and terrible sword, and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me, it means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world, will be metal."

"How are we supposed to evacuate the citizens if their is no place to escape."

"We can't, but for now, we can protect them from Ultron." Pietro nodded, and the two began their attack on the robots. Vierra tried to block out people's screams as she began to fly.

"Cap, you got incoming." Vierra didn't do very well on blocking the shots from the robots as she pulled people out from underneath the falling building. She tried to ignore the pain, but it only get kept getting stronger.

"Incoming already came in."

"Pietro, I need your help. There's people underneath the building, I'll cover you while you get them." The boy stopped, so he could reply to Vierra. "On it."

"Stark, you just worry bringing the city down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off." Pietro gulped watching as a new wave of determination set on Vierra's face.

After safely getting the Sokovians out from under the building the two teens did as instructed, fighting beside each other like they had done it a thousand times before.

Valerie was back up again fighting amongst her friends, and so was Natasha, and the Hulk.

Vierra thrust out her hand a wave of fire lit a long string of the robots to flames. "Vierra. You're bothering me." Ultron grabbed the back of her uniform causing her to scream. Pietro tried to grab her hand, but Ultron had her too high up.

Flames flared around Vierra's fingers as she grabbed at Ultron's hand. The metal on his arm began to melt where she touched it, so Ultron threw her into one of the church's. "Hold on, she can burn through vibranium with her hands!" Vierra didn't listen to Tony as Ultron landed in front of her.

The robot sent a swift blow to her nose causing her to fall to her knees. She would've gotten back up, but Ultron didn't stop. He punched her repeatedly, mercilessly, giving her no chance to fight back.

A sudden gust of wind blew by Vierra causing her to smirk. "You know what I like about you Ultron?" The question caught the android off guard, and he stopped hitting the younger girl with a now bleeding noise. "Your so focused on the "bigger picture", you don't notice the littler things in life." Pietro knocked the robot to the ground like he did on the train the day before.

"Like that." Thor broke through the ceiling of the church with an infuriated expression when he found out Ultron had his daughter. "You dare strike my daughter? You will face the wrath of me!" Vierra laughed as her father swung Mjolnir around, and fought Ultron one on one.

Vierra looked back to find Pietro had already gone, and when she stepped out of the church, he was fighting alongside his sister. Scarlet, and aquamarine energy floated all around the two as they fought. "What do you got Stark?"

"Well, not anything great. Maybe a way to blow up the city, that'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get everyone clear." Vierra made a chopping motion with her hand, and the robot in front of her split down the middle.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice." Vierra lit another string of robots aflame. "Cap, these people are going nowhere. Stark's gonna blow this rock."

"Not until everyone's safe."

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there."

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Natasha shook her head "I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get views like this?"

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." Vierra laughed whilst fighting another robot. A large ship pulled up next to the floating Sokovia. "Nice right? Pulled a lot of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

A new hope settled across Sokovia.

"Fury, you son of a b**ch."

"Woah, oh. You kiss ur mother with that mouth?" Three smaller ships flew out of the bottom deck of the larger one, and Pietro sped over to Natasha, Steve, and Vierra. "This is SHIELD?"

"This is what SHIELD is supposed to be."

"This is not so bad." Vierra laughed " Load 'em up." Vierra spun around to the boy next to her. "Kiss me."

"What?" Ignoring Steve's comment, Pietro took his crush's hand running her to a place where him, and Wanda used to go when they were younger. When Vierra opened her eyes, she gasped.

It was a white gazebo with beautiful purple flowers clinging to the pole's. "Somewhere more romantic, yes?" Vierra laughed as the bleach blonde pulled her into a deep kiss. It was perfect, their lips seemingly molding together as if they were made for this action. "Hey, lovebirds," Clint's voice interrupted "You think you could use your crazy superpowers to help us get these people on the hellacarriers?"

Vierra chuckled whilst Pietro just stood, and watched, admiring the young Asgardian girl. "On it." Vierra's ocean blue eyes found themselves on the silver haired boy next to her. "That's our cue." Pietro took Vierra's hand before giving her a curt bow. "As you wish." He swiftly pulled her into his chest before speeding away.

The action left Vierra breathless, and dazed. She laughed turning back to Pietro. "Thanks for the help, but please never do that again." Pietro smiled brightly at her. Little did she know though, this would be the last time either of them would say that.

Each of the Avengers helped the Sokovian police load the citizens onto the smaller ships. Steve, Valerie, and Nat got people onto one. Clint, and Wanda got people onto another. Pietro, and Vierra got people onto the last whilst Rhodey, and Tony killed the robots in the sky, and Vision, and Thor kept Ultron distracted.

"Thor, I got a plan."

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Vierra, and Valerie shared a worried look. There were still so many people left. "Rhodey get the rest of the people on board that carrier."

"On it."

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Pietro sped Vierra over to the core to protect it. "I thought I told you to stop doing that." Vierra mumbled holding her stomach. "No offense, but I am much faster." Vierra rolled her eyes teasingly before turning to the robots, and beginning to fight aside her friends, her family, The Avengers.

Pietro darted over to his sister when she walked in. "You good?"

"Yeah."

"Romanoff." Tony said "You, and Banner not be playing hide the zucchini." Vierra laughed as she hugged her father taking a moment to breath. "Relax, shell-head. Not all of us can fly."

Vierra smirked before pressing her ear piece, "Only the cool Avengers can I guess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 25
"I couldn't give you up." "...I know." As the daughter of Black Widow, Nyla-Rose is used to the craziness that has become her life. When sudden truth...
5.7K 251 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...
292K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
61.4K 1.9K 73
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...