Harry Styles Smut

Door bellatrestrail

New York Times Best Seller. Meer

Harry Styles Smut
Smut
The real Smut
Yep
Sex
Oops
Yolo
The smuty smut
Neil
Shet
Ahhhh
Salad
Yolo
Turnt
Phuck
baby
shanana
ur gross
sad
Dick
3wrds4u
stop thAT
BO$$
ew.
20k?????
PLZ READ
update
luv meh
RON
tbh
I FUCKIN LOVE POTATO CHIPS
YAAAS BETCH
CHICKEN,THONG AND BLUE
zein
cum beck
cute
duck
why
part title
neil
boi
q & a
DUNCOCK
q&a answers
SMON;K
cribmud

ass and titties

5.8K 53 63
Door bellatrestrail

"What the fuck did you call me in here for you little asscunt?" Sebasshole Michgaylis said with such irritation.

"i want ur dek." I said with a grin.

"..."

"lol I was only 90% serious."

"k."

we both looked at eachother with sloth eyes.

"can I tell u a story?¿?" Sebasshole said, stroking his shoe.

"uh yeah sure." I answered. Sebasshit sat down on the frog table that I was laying on.

he looked at me with his shit eyes and I looked away because I dont want that piece of trash looking at me.

"Wunce upon a time, there was a little asshole named Harry Styles."

I sighed. Sebasshole was such a Directioner. he had posters of Worm Niall all over his room. he went to every concert and always cried at them.

"penetrate."

a tear slippes from my eye as the story finished. It was so beautiful. 

if only Worm Niall was here to hear it.

last year he died.

I killed him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

631K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...