I Object! {A Gwuncan Love Sto...

Von Queen_221464

A promise the second their graduation ended to love each other forever after her 25th birthday, as she was mo... Mehr

=1=
=2=
=3=
=4=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11= (final)

A/N (Please Read)

333 9 7
Von Queen_221464

Okay before I start...thank you all so much for the votes and or comments on this story. I know I haven't updated in a while and I plan to soon, I just wanted to say a few things. If you didn't know I have a new story "Stormy Nights" that is a (kinda dark) gwuncan story as is this one. I am taking a small break from this story, but to long....about a week or to as I need new ideas.

I did also want to mention another story of mine that is older. "His Actual Crush" and it has about 1.73k views with only 6 chapters (or 7 if you count the last one that's just an authors note). I had a sequel to it and it actually over 100 views with only two chapters and I recently deleted it...and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to redo/ republish it. Both stories did get a lot of love and I feel bad deleting the sequel as I was reserving hate and....yeah y'all know that story. I would easily be able to as I do have a whole second part of it thought out and would love to bring it back.

^PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

Also I know this just seems like I'm trying to shout-out my other stories, and I am kind of doing that. If anyone who read my first ever story "She's Back" which has about 8.74k views (I love you all for that) as a sequel "She's Never Coming Back" and I'll be working on that too.

No, I'm not giving up on this story, I just wanna work on the others, and trust me I'll probably come back to this story soon. Thanks for reading..and please comment about the sequel to "His Actual Crush".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.3K 431 13
It's been two years since All-Stars, everyone's in college now. Gwen goes home to pack her final things during their fall break and as she's going t...
14.5K 300 18
-Warning this story is old and my grammar was fucking horrible. Read at your own risk- Courtney Barlow has Just moved to Toronto, Canada. There at h...
1M 36.3K 42
"Forever was a simple promise before it became a difficult task" Your first love is always the hardest to let go of, which is why Delilah and Mason h...
159 5 10
Please sorry for my english , I tried my best. A bit of perspective on the love triangle , or the love "square " . This time it's couple versus cou...