My Little Mochi - Jimin x Rea...

By sisisummers

It was just one night and only one time. You kept your Little Mochi a secret for 4 years, his safety and happ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

10.3K 352 65
By sisisummers

You were sat in the kitchen, nervously clutching your cup of coffee.

Once you had calmed down enough for your brain to restart, you tried to wrangle your son from Jimin so you could get him into some clothes, dangling the park idea in front of him again in hopes it would gain you some control.

Jimin hadn't stopped smiling since he had first held Min-Jun, not faltering even for a second when the little boy demon-screamed 'no' at you for the millionth time that day.

He had simply offered to take over, welcoming the now compliant boy into open arms as he was led down the hall and into Min-Jun's room.

You were going to help but Jimin assured you that he could handle it, and told you to relax for a moment.

And now here you were, waiting slightly impatiently for Jimin and your son to return.

You were floored at the rate at which Min-Jun warmed up to Jimin, and how quickly Jimin assumed father-like responsibility for your little devil.

You bit your lip as your finger traced over the warm edge of your coffee cup, mind swirling with thoughts that, much like your son, you couldn't tame.

Where the hell is Ji-ae!?

She should be back by now...

Wait!

Oh god...

Please tell me Min-Jun isn't going to come out wearing his Iron Man costume again...

You had tried your best to give directions, telling Jimin that there was clothes already neatly laid out on his bed, but you also knew how sneaky/persuasive/demanding your little demon-boy can be when it comes to wearing his favorite superhero costume.

When you heard the fast padding footsteps running down the hall outside the kitchen you immediately stood up and away from the table, turning in time to catch Min-Jun before he ran head-first into your shins.

"MOMMY!" He yelled in delight, your eyes immediately scanning the now clothed boy with adoration.

You didn't need to lift your eyes to know that the shadow following along behind him was his estranged father.

"I hope he wasn't too much trouble" You mumbled sheepishly, reaching down to ruffle your son's hair to calm yourself down again.

"Not at all" Jimin's sing-song voice replied, the smile on his face a total give-away by his tone. "He was a perfect angel!"

Of course he was...

You had to physically stop yourself from scoffing at that bold statement.

"Well, shall we go to the park then?" You asked your son, avoiding eye contact with the man now standing beside you.

"YAYY!" Min-Jun yelled, stomping his feet in excitement.

You smiled adoringly at him, scooping him into your arms and motioning for Jimin to follow you to the front door.

Sensing hesitation before you even reached the foyer you paused in your tracks, furrowing your brows and peering over your shoulder at the frozen man.

"I-uh.. I can't be seen in public..." He mumbled quietly.

Oh sh*t

I totally forgot...

"Oh... right, I-I'm sorry-" You stumbled over your words as you watched the idol's face contort into a look of pure embarrassment. "We can stay here! Or we can use the building's private terrace?"

You offered the only options available in that moment, feeling guilty that you hadn't thought of another option before he arrived today.

"We can check out the terrace!" Jimin said with a half-smile, seemingly becoming unfrozen with a solution in play, "I just can't have my picture taken with anyone... you know.. idol life and all.."

You grit your teeth at that last part.

Despite all of this clearly being out of Jimin's control, and despite the fact you knew he didn't mean it like that, you still couldn't help feeling slightly angry that the sentiment included his own child.

The mama bear in you was seething at the idea of your son's father being ashamed to be seen with him in public.

Phew. Okay.

That's not what he meant.

Breathe.

You trailed behind Jimin, who was already at the door slipping on his shoes, your mind swirling to get control of itself as you too got ready to leave the apartment.

The whole elevator ride up to the terrace you were silent, listening as Min-Jun babbled incoherently about his new Chimmy doll that was securely held against his chest.

Jimin was also notably silent, his eyes never leaving your son, a soft smile on his lips.

When you stepped out onto the fake grass Min-Jun sprinted for the small play area, immediately grabbing hold of Jimin's hand and dragging him to join in his game.

Taking in a nervous breath you sauntered over to a nearby bench watching on as the two bonded before you.

You had to admit, it was nice seeing Min-Jun taking so well to Jimin.

When the time finally comes to tell your son that the idol is his father, you can't see it going badly at all. In fact, Min-Jun would probably cry with excitement.

You bit your lip as you felt your eyes well up with tears at the thought.

Your son having a present father was the absolute last thing you expected to ever be a reality, and despite the unusual circumstance you were really really happy.

"Mommy look!" Min-Jun squealed in delight.

He had Jimin kneeling down in the small sandbox with him, a bucket in one hand and a shovel in the other.

Before them was the castle they built together.

It was messy, and none of the walls were smooth, it looked more like a mountain of dirt than a castle.

But you couldn't be more proud, you were struggling to hold back from sobbing at how deeply it touched you.

"Very cool little mochi!" You yelled out to him, smiling when he grinned back at your response. 

Without thinking, you pulled out your phone, opening the camera app and pointing it at Jimin and your son.

A smile graced your lips as you watching them through the lens on your phone, their laughter so genuine you didn't want to miss a moment of it.

That was when Jimin's gaze met yours, his face immediately flooding with panic as he realized what you were doing.

Sh*t

"Oh... I-I'm sorry" you muttered, locking your phone and putting it in your pocket, "I should have asked I just..."

Jimin got to his feet, awkwardly brushing the sand off his jeans.

"It's fine..." He said unconvincingly, "It's just the fans and... well, you know..."

Although you knew what he meant, it didn't soothe the burn you felt now knowing for a fact that he planned to keep your son a secret.

Not that you had expected anything else from him. 

He was an idol after all.

Although you worried deep down how this would effect Min-Jun's self-esteem as he grew up, having to be quiet about who his dad was. 

The thought irritated you more than you would like to admit.

Before you had a chance to say anything, you noticed Jimin's worry-flooded gaze snap towards an older couple walking out onto the roof. 

If you had thought he was paranoid before, it was nothing in comparison to what he looked like now.

You watched in anger as Jimin seemingly subconsciously stepped away from Min-Jun, who was about to grab onto his leg to get his attention.

The confusion on your little boys face sparked an anger in you that you had never felt before.

Min-Jun dived at Jimin's feet, making the older couple giggle and point in his direction.

And that was that. 

Jimin moved, stepping onto the path in front of the play area, pulling his mask over his face from where it had been resting on his chin.

You were frozen in shock as he started fast walking towards the glass doors to the elevator, not even sure how to react to the scene playing out before you.

About to yell at him for being so full of himself to think the elderly couple even knew him, your attention was immediately pulled back to your son who was struggling to run after his father, almost tripping as his untied shoe laces dragged behind him.

"Min-Jun, stop!" You shouted, standing up from the bench and running to catch him before he fell. 

But you were too late. 

One misstep and Min-Jun went tumbling down onto the gravel path, his signature blood-curdling scream belting out of him instantly. 

You reached him just afterwards, dropping to the ground in front of him so you could examine the damage.

"Min-Jun!" Jimin's voice came from behind you.

"Just one second, okay little mochi?" You cooed to your screaming son, before standing up and turning on your heels to face the idol.

Your voice was calm and level, but your eyes shot daggers.

"Don't. Don't you dare even think about stepping one more inch towards my son, Jimin." You said strong but quietly, making the boy in question stop in his tracks, "You don't get to comfort him after you blatantly brushed him off like he was disposable. You do not get to show up here, bond with him and then leave when things seems like they might get difficult for you. You do not get to be a part-time father. You do not get to treat him like that."

Jimin's face was full of emotions you couldn't quite place as he stood there in silence. 

"Before I say or do anything rash I think it's best you leave the way you came in."

"But Y/N I-"

"Leave. Now" You growled, turning back to tend to your son.

His face was red and tears streamed down his face. 

You gently held the leg he had tucked into him, removing his hands so you could see the scrape that was now present there.

"Oh, its not so bad!" You said with a smile, "Do you want mommy to give it a magic healing kiss?"

The little boy nodded, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe the tears off his face.

You bent down, kissing his knee lightly before gently tapping it - a ritual that you had developed together that eased his mind a little.

You dusted the dirt off of Min-Jun's legs, grabbed the discarded god-forsaken Chimmy doll and picked him up, cuddling him into your chest. 

By the time you had turned to head back inside, Jimin was gone.

You tried not to think about it as you stepped into the elevator, pressing the button to your floor.

You sighed in frustration as the elevator doors closed before you, physically trying to stop yourself from replaying the unexpected events of the day.

"Mommy, where's Chimmy?" Min-Jun sniffled into your chest.

You couldn't stop the tears welling up in your eyes at his words.

I knew this was a mistake.

---

//A/N//: Sorry I went MIA - this pandemic has all but killed my creativity... but I'm back now <3 

Lots of Love,

Sisi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 291 73
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...
412 40 10
[COMPLETED] One unlucky night and one car crash; that was all it took for your life to be turned upside down. Months later, everything seemed to be g...
395 28 25
"Jimin..." "Yes?" The next thing she said caught me off guard. "Hold me." We're so close. Too close. "I want you, Jimin." [Beginning] Your father has...
81 1 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!