𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED ⌲ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
🥰😭
18
19
20
✎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

6

160 7 4
By HyunnieBun__

September•6•2020
1:44 pm

Yoongi's P.o.v

It was the afternoon and me and Hoseok were , over at Namjin's just to socialize along with some others , like Jimin , Yugyeom , Markson and Taekook really the group , gossip squad.

"So I was like bitch fight me and finna fighting this Friday"

Yugyeom says curling his lips , as he slips his soju.

"That's not enough information , when , where?"

I says as I glance at everyone drinking alcohol accept Taehyung , I forms a pout.

"His fucking front yard , at 10:00 am on the dot"

Yugyeom says with sass.

"Shitt , I'ma be there"

I says Crossing his arms , Jimin sits down between me and Yugyeom.

"Guys y'all I found me a daddy"

Jimin says opening his phone.

"Who?"

Me , Jin , Yugyeom and mark says at the same time.

"Him~"

"Han Ji-sung~"

"Damn!"

We say at the same time again causing a some looks from our spouses.

❀❀❀

"That ain't no daddy that's daddy's baby , you need to scoop that up and fuck that"

Yoongi says as Jimin swipes through his phone.

"What's his number , we need to add him to the babyboy squad"

Jin says taking out his phone and prepared to type it up.

"Um , you want me to give his phone number up to people he doesn't know?"

Jimin ask almost using attitude

"So you telling me that got you a little boyfriend and you ain't tell him about us your bitches?"

Yugyeom says doing that air grab.

"First of all , whatcha grabbing for your breath?"

Mark says doing basically the same thing

"All of you shut up! , Jimin FaceTime him let him meet us"

Jin say pointing to Jimin's phone , Jimin sighs and opens up his messaging app , and FaceTimes him.

"Hey Jimmie , Wyd?"

Ji-Sung says as he accepts the FaceTime request.

" Hey Squirrel , I'm Hanging out with my hoes , do wanna meet em?"

Jimin says as he smiles

"Hoes?"

Ji-Sung ask tilling his head , making the others giggles from his ignorance.

"My besties , don't worry"

Jimin giggles.

"Oh! Sure I would love to meet them!"

Ji-Sung smiles , Jimin ask everyone for a okay off screen and turns to the outside camera and moves it around to everyone in the room.

"Wow , you have a lot happening over there"

Ji-Sung gasp as he counts 9 people.

"Yeah , I'm pretty social"

Jimin winks.

"Have y'all meet?"

Yugyeom Blurts out on accident.

"No..not yet"

Jimin sighs , Ji-Sung agrees.

"But where planning to meet next month"

Jimin brightens up again , Ji-Sung nods in agreement.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to Ji-Sung"

Jimin ask to the others , he hands his phone to Yoongi.

"Um..hi"

Yoongi slyly waves to Ji-Sung and hands it to Mark.

"Heyyy~ , I'm mark That other one over there is yoongi he's shy , I just have to say that you like so adorable , but really who tops?"

Mark says talking to Ji-Sung like they know each.

"Hello"

Ji-Sung says back with slight Blushing.

"Give me the mark , he doesn't know your weird ass!"

Jin says snatching Jimin's phone from mark

"Jin careful the charm on it is broken"

Jimin gasp , Jin makes a sorry nod.

"Hello , I'm Kim SeokJin or you can call me Jin for short , I would love to meet you in person someday , please use protection"

Jin says smiling but even more by the end of his Introduction

"Hand it over , I'm the one he needs to meet"

Yugyeom says holding his hand out ready to receive to device.

"annyeonghaseyo"

Ji-Sung greets Jin , Yugyeom gets inpatient and takes the phone from Jin with a slight snatch.

"Wassup I'm Yugyeom and I am single as fuck!
Your lucky that you found Jimin he's very affectionate , and you'll be very happy with him"

Yugyeom says waving cutely.

"annyeonghaseyo , thank you so much"

Ji-Sung greets Yugyeom.

❀❀❀

So everyone were talking to Ji-Sung and getting to know him , Ji-Sung had to eventually Leave so go classes for college.

"So yoongi~ Hoseok~ , I heard you guys got a little bundle of joy on the way , tell me how this magic happened"

Mark says poking at Yoongi's stomach.

"Well obviously he shoved his dick far up my uterus and came isn't that how you make a baby?"

Yoongi scoffs making the others giggle , Mark crosses his arms and huffs.

"I mean when and why you decided to have a child.." mark sighs with attitude

"I didn't decide , it was accidental Hoseok got to full of himself and I remember explicitly that this dumbass said "don't worry I don't have good sperm"

Yoongi scoffs again , clearly annoyed with the fact that he can't drink alcohol as much as he wants some.

The others laugh at Yoongi's complaint making Hoseok blush in embarrassment.

"Well you guys think I had one part in this , well Mir Jung Yoongi was being impatient and I was trying to open condom , he took it and threw that bitch across the room and said "Fuck that piece of rubber , I didn't lube up for nothing"

Hoseok snaps back , causing the others laugh and some of them to oh.

"IBWA, IB DAMUL-EO"

Yoongi snaps as his temper shortens , Everyone communicated through English and it was Rare for them Speak Korean since English was there main only when there mad would they speak Korean.

Everyone got stared and stopped laughing.

"Yoongi calm your Tits what wrong with you"

Jin says looking at the red faced Pregnant male with his arms crossed.

"I want some wine!"

Yoongi whines pointing at Yugyeom's Soju glass with faint lipstick stains on it.

"But you can't drink Alcohol"

Jin says as he tries to comfort the upset Pregnant male.

"That's the problem , Alcohol is my best friend!"

Yoongi whines some more , now throwing a temper tantrum like a little toddler.

"Now now Yoonie Everyone thinks you being crazy please calm down.."

Hoseok coos as he wraps his arms around Yoongi and Just like that he's calm , which surprised Everyone since Yoongi was being a whiny bitch a second ago.

"Lesson learned , if you have a yoongi hyung , you must always have a Hoseok hyung"

Jungkook says as everyone agrees giggling from his comment.

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

Word Count:

CherrqFairq ™ 2019

( This chapter was trash...trust me the next one's will be better )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 8.6K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...
457K 20.9K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
323K 18.8K 59
When hoseok gets rejected by his mate, he leaves for the military heart broken and sad, coming back after 8 years as a completely different person. Y...
86.5K 4.9K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...