trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
36. mipo
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

60. meww

19.5K 789 987
By atolla

"Goodnight everyone!" I waved goodbye to the group dragging a half asleep Bakugo up the stairs.

Today was a really great day.

"I love our class," I muttered smiling at the sleepy boy, "and you if I really have to."

Ha ha very funny.

"You're spending the rest of your life with me get over it," Bakugo grumbled somehow getting even heavier.

NOT NICE.

"Ok ok whatever go to bed I don't want to deal with you anymore," I scrunched up my nose tossing him onto the bed.

There sleep all you want you big log.

"Goodnight."

Goodnight.

"Mhmm," I mumbled pulling on some pajamas.

This is so comfortable.

"No-" a low male voice startled me from my sleep.

OH MY GOD BAKUGO WE'RE GETTING ROBBED.

"No please stop," the voice pleaded Bakugo shifted in his sleep.

WAIT ARE WE GETTING ROBBED OR IS SOMEONE DYING OUTSIDE.

"You can't do that- no help is coming," someone sobbed their voice raw sounding.

WHO THE HELL DECIDED UA WAS THE SAFEST PLACE FOR US TO BE THIS IS NOT SAFE AT ALL WTF.

"Bakugo I think someone is dying outside," I whispered into his ear he shifted turning to face me.

How is he still asleep I hate him.

You call yourself a hero when u wont even wake up when someone is in need.

How rude.

"No please you wouldn't- you don't even know who she is!" The voice whimpered.

Seriously who is this guy he sounds familiar.

It must be someone from the class huh.

That just makes me even more worried.

"You can't I'll do anything leave me alone!" Bakugo tossed and turned pushing me toward the edge of the bed.

Seriously man wake up stop pushing me someone is about to DIE outside.

I furrowed my brows looking up at Bakugo.

Oh my god.

"Please," a car drove by illuminating Bakugo's tear streaked face- the pleas for help weren't from some poor soul that was about to get killed it was from Bakugo.

He's having a nightmare?

That's a little funny omg.

Shhhh it could be something serious.

Right ok lets wake him up and ask whats wrong.

Yes and if it's something stupid we can tease him >:)

"Bakugo! Wake up!" I sat up shouting it in his ear.

Please.

"You can't hurt me!" He burst out still asleep.

It got worse.

"Katsuki wake up!" I cooed gently stroking his hair.

Come on.

"Y/N?" He murmured slowly opening his eyes. "You're ok?"

Oh my god was I murdered in his dream.

"You were having a nightmare right?" I asked reaching for the light.

What happened.

"No- leave it off I would prefer if you left the light off," he pleaded his voice rough from crying.

Ok.

"Is this recurring?" I asked wiping the stray tears from his cheeks.

It won't be funny if it's recurring.

"Well-" Bakugo paused almost holding his breath, "no just this once.

Obviously not.

"Bakugo you can trust me I'm not going to tell the whole world about your nightmare."

Well maybe.

"Ever since you guys got me back- I've been having these nightmares," he paused covering his face with a hand. "They wanted me to join them- to be a villain and they threatened that." He stopped burrying his face in my chest.

I'm her.

"It's ok Katsuki you don't need to tell me everything," I stroked his hair squeezing him tight.

It's ok.

He sat up glancing at me, "I'm gonna go get some air don't follow me."

I see.

"Stay safe," I murmured pulling the blankets back around me.

I really shouldn't leave him alone.

There's no harm in following him right????

It's for his own good.

I stood up opening the door a crack to see him standing outside Midoriya's door muttering something.

What.

Midoriya stepped out of his room walking with Bakugo out of the building- I followed.

Tonight has been so traumatic.

What are they doing this is sketchy omg.

Drugs they are doing drugs.

No.

Ok.

Bakugo walked with Midoriya all the way to Ground Beta the place where they had first clashed in the beginning of the school year.

Huh thats strange I don't remember that.

Well you should unless someone forgot to write it.

Huh that's so weird WHO would forget something so important.

I know right.

So strange that person is very stupid omg.

"I hate you," Bakugo barked out stopping in his tracks.

That's a bit harsh don't you think.

"I-" Midoriya stammered taking a few steps away from the flaming blonde.

Midoriya and I are on the same boat.

"You're quirkless and weak yet you-" Bakugo stopped his voice failing. "You somehow have everything- you aren't supposed to have power you're supposed to be helpless."

What happened to them as children.

"Bakugo-"

"SHUT IT," Bakugo screamed, "I've been thinking about your shitty power this whole time." Bakugo narrowed his eyes spitting onto the ground.

Disgusting.

"Your power- you got it from All Might didn't you?" He asked glaring right at Midoriya.

Ok that sounds stupid.

"What are you going to do with the answer?" Midoriya barked out his voice gravelly and rough.

Obviously nothing considering it's no lol am I right guys.

"You and I both wanted to be like All Might and yet you a quirkless brat got to glimpse at that dream," Bakugo's eyes narrowed suddenly darting over to the building I was hiding behind. "Y/N this isn't your place."

fUCK.

"Tada!! You found me!" I joked stepping around the corner to face the two of them.

Guess I'll leave then.

No I wanna see what's about to go down.

I DONT WANT TO DIE.

Too bad :/

Ok

"You should leave," Bakugo muttered sending another pointed look my way.

No.

"I'm not going to leave if this gets too out of control or if someone gets hurt I should be here to break it up," I retorted taking a seat on a nearby bench.

It's my job.

"In that case," Bakugo turned to Midoriya, "let's fight!"

______________________________

I've decided to do daily updates until the end so get ready!

-AIAIAIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
42 12 11
She is young and capable, ready to rise up in the hero world. He is held down by himself, fighting his way to the top, trashing along the way. Crossi...
226K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
605K 18.2K 30
βπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘'𝑠 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’.❞ βπ‘¦π‘’π‘Žβ„Ž, 𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘‘.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘οΏ½...