GruviaCommunity Admins

By GruviaCommunity

In this book you can meet the admins of the _Gruvia_Community_ Do follow them! More

_Gruvia_Community_
Laly111laly (creator)
Gruvia57art
Hildegradine
RockyG_08
karma7309
XxNaLuDragfiliaXx
Fairylibra
Lyon-Chan
simplygruvia

Rainwomen12

106 13 0
By GruviaCommunity

rainwomen12

Hello guys ! Welcome to this amazing  community ! I like many anime shows but  I only love fairy tail .i admire  juvia lockser and harcore shipper of  gruvia .

(≧▽≦)

I also ship jerza ,nalu ,miraxus,gale and other ships (✿^‿^)
You guys can chat with me whenever you want and I will reply for it but it will take some time . Don't forget to follow me and please do follow the others especially this gruvia community.

That's all ...

Thanks guys !

~rainwomen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...