Kiwi | Harry Styles

Por Lollipop2204

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you." Jessi... Más

Introduction
Prologue
One*
Two*
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Seventy-Two

2.6K 76 71
Por Lollipop2204

A/N - Sorry it's so late everyone. I'll have the next part up ASAP!

Harry

I pulled off my boxing gloves and dropped them on a heap on the floor, my chest heaving and my body coated in sweat.

"Jesus, who pissed you off tonight, H?" Will asked as he sat down the sparring pads carefully. I felt calmer now I'd worked of some of my frustration.

"Fucking Paparazzi! Scared the shit out of Jess earlier, knocked her to the ground too." I pulled the strapping around my hands with my teeth.

"Yeah, I heard about that. Jeffrey says she's okay though, right?" He patted my shoulder.

"So she says." I sighed. I knew it scared her though. We'd got separated in the scrum, her hand was wrenched from mine and I lost sight of her and when I finally got back to her, she was sat on the ground, hugging her knees to her chest. Her palms were so sweaty I struggled to hold on to her and when I hugged her to my body, I could feel her heart racing, her breathing was ragged too. So when she declared to Jeffrey that she was fine, I didn't believe her one bit.

I hurried back to my Dressing Room, hoping I'd find Jess there. The corridor seemed to be packed with people and everywhere I moved somebody else seemed to pop up from nowhere. My entire body stiffened as I heard her yelling from Mitch & Sarah's Dressing Room. "Mitch, you fucking asshole!" My body crashed through the door to find her, Mitch, Sarah and Adam in hysterics. "Harry! Mitch is a bigger cheater than you!" She grinned at me.

"Hey, it's not my fault you made it so obvious that you planted that Exploding Kitten for me. You need to work on your poker face." Mitch chuckled.

"It's true, that's why you came last." Adam teased. The card game had become a firm favourite after only one night on tour.

"Mind if I steal the loser?" I added to the teasing while Jess pouted adorably. Her eyebrows all scrunched together and her cheeks slightly pink.

"Only if you have food, your daughter has me craving carbs. Preferably a massive loaf of bread." She grinned, awkwardly climbing out of her chair.

"I'm starting to think this is just a food baby." Mitch chuckled, and she flipped him off.

"How are you feeling?" I asked once we'd said our goodbyes and headed for food.

"Fine." She said as she hugged herself to my arm while we walked.

"I know the Paps scared you earlier, Jess. You don't have to pretend everything is fine." I sighed.

"I'm not pretending, Harry. It was terrifying, and I'd rather it never happened again but things went about as wrong as they could have gone and I made it out the other side, relatively unscathed. I felt like it was a proper test and when we got separated, I felt like I might lose it but I concentrated on breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth, just like Andreea told me and I managed to calm down." She kissed my bicep once she'd stopped talking.

"Okay. You're sure you're okay? And you promise you'd tell me if you weren't?" 

"I promise." She said as she drew a little cross over her heart.

"Okay. Good. It's important you don't shut me out, yeah?" I felt the knot in my stomach loosen as she nodded. "Hey, how come you didn't have your camera out front last night?"

"Oh - I - uhm... I must have forgotten it." 

"Jess?"

"Okay fine. I uh, I didn't want Hélène to feel like I was stepping on her toes or something. I mean I don't know what she thinks about me being here, I just don't want her to think that my role here is anything other than your girlfriend. I have to admit, I'm feeling a little jealous that she's getting to photograph you." She explained as she piled four slices of Cheese Pizza on her plate. I added a slice of Veggie pizza for me and we sat down at a table. I felt a little stupid for not realising there might be some awkwardness between them.

"You took photographs of me in my outfit." I smiled.

"Mhmm... and half in it and completely out of it." Jess giggled. The soft, very feminine noise was completely at odds with the way she devoured the pizza as if it was her last meal. 

"Tonight it's my turn to play with the Polaroids. I'm sure Hélène wouldn't mind you taking photos out front though." I said and just as I finished speaking she walked into the canteen. 

"Well, maybe I'm not comfortable with it?" Jess said and then gave me a weird look as I waved towards the photographer. She glanced over her shoulder and gave me a scathing look.

"Harry, just leave it." She scowled at me.

"What?" I shrugged as Hélène wandered over. 

"Bonjour!" She chirped before snapping a picture. "You look so cute together." I thanked her and Jess said hello. "Can I?" The photographer pointed towards Jessi's bump as she sat down.

"Sure. Although, I think she's sleeping right now." Jess smiled as the other woman's hands moved gently. "Oh, did you feel that?" Jess grinned as Hélène nodded.

"Do you have pictures?" The French woman asked.

"Yeah, I have scan pictures in my bag. Do you want to see them?" Jessi's grin was so wide I was sure it could be seen from space, she loved showing people the photos of our little lady.

"Yes, but I meant pictures of you. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing." 

"No, we haven't taken any pregnancy photos, have we?" Jess looked at me with a curious look on her face. Why hadn't we taken any photos? Jessi looked stunning right now and it would be sweet to have somebody capture this moment in our lives. 

"Could I take some?" And just like that I lost them to discussions about lighting, lenses and cameras. I don't think I had to worry about things being awkward between them anymore.

-----------

Jessi

"Sara!" I yelled when I spotted my Personal Assistant stood at the side of the stage. I hadn't seen her in over a week. This was Harry's last European Show, and he was due to fly out to London to do the X Factor without me in a few hours. I was staying here to photograph a shoot with Gucci. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was going to miss Harry like crazy, being on tour with him was an insane amount of fun. But I was now almost seven months pregnant and seemed to be permanently exhausted.

"Aww. Look at you! Rockin' Robin is getting big. Everything is all set for tomorrow, I just met with Alessandro." She wrapped me up in a hug and I immediately relaxed.

"Awesome. You're the best." I hugged her back. "Oh, did you cancel that meeting -"

"With Ed? Yes. Already done. Rescheduled for December 8th!" She grinned.

"I love you." I exclaimed. "Ow!" Something bopped me on the head and when I turned to see what it was, I found Harry starring at me as he moved across the stage. He looked beautiful tonight. The delicate mint green floral suit brought out the green in his eyes and his sheer white shirt was becoming one of my favourites. Like most people in here, getting a glimpse of that butterfly and those ferns made me feel like my pants were on fire.

"Pay attention to me." He mouthed and I couldn't help but chuckle at his pouty face. His green eyes twinkled in the lights. I blew him a kiss and a group of fans standing close to me and Sara screamed. He signed I love you while he sang the opening to The Chain, one of my favourite covers and their screams almost deafened me. I looked over at them and let out a breath of relief as they smiled back, his fans weren't always so friendly, but I was getting better at dealing with that.

"Harry! You prat!" Sara yelled as we were soaked with water, I looked towards the stage to find a smirking Harry. "Warned you." He mouthed, and I gave him the middle finger as the water soaked through my pink TPWK t-shirt. He was gonna pay for this. The crowd started chanting for Kiwi almost as soon as The Chain was over and Sara and I joined in.

"He's such a dork!" I yelled as he waved his hands to get everyone to cheer louder.

"Your dork!" Sara chuckled and all I could do was grin. He was my dork. Our dork. I hugged my ever growing bump as our daughter gave me a poke to the ribs to make sure I paid her some attention too. I danced along as best I could but mostly I enjoyed watching Harry go completely nuts to his most energetic song.

He didn't even make it through the first line of Sign of the Times before I was a bubbling mess. Hearing him tell me to stop crying had the opposite effect, it just reminded me how much I was going to miss him. Miss having him to support me, to tell me everything would be okay when I was feeling a bit down. I made my way backstage so I could wait for him to finish. I leaned against the metal beam and closed my eyes, letting his voice wash over me as I got lost in my emotions.

"Baby? I wondered where you'd gotten to." Harry's voice boomed through the screaming, his arms wrapping around me as he spun us in a circle.

"I'm gonna miss you." I flung my arms around him, my fingers gripping him as tightly as I could, the rest of my body was bent at a weird angle to accommodate the growing bump between us.

"Well, I have a few hours before I have to be at the airport, what do you wanna do? You hungry?" He put me down gently and slid his hand into mine as we walked towards his Dressing Room. 

"Bath and Room Service?" I hugged myself around his arm. "Sounds perfect." He kissed the top of my head and for a moment I forgot all about the fact he was leaving.

----------

Harry

"Stop mopping!" Jeffrey smiled as I glanced at the photo Hélène had sent me after the Milan show. Jessi looked so pretty, a bright grin on her face and her big brown eyes filled with love. I had a smile plastered on my face for days when she showed me the rest of the picture and I saw that Jess had been looking at me.

"Can't. I miss her." I hadn't seen Jess in almost two weeks and I wouldn't be seeing her again for another two weeks. I'll have missed a whole month of her being pregnant. Seeing her on a computer screen just wasn't the same.

"But I have a surprise for you. Thought we might try something different for the red carpet." Jeffrey's chirpy voice felt like it was pecking right through my skull.

"What do you mean different?" I sighed. I don't think I was in the mood for one of Jeffrey's experiments. I straightened out my suit which was fucking awesome and so were my boots but even they couldn't bring me out of my funk.

"Well, I figured you could walk with somebody?" 

"Jeff? Are you high?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. Just hear me out. She's waiting outside, let me go get her and introduce you guys."

"You better be fucking joking! I tell you I miss my girlfriend and your solution is to have me walk a red caret with another woman? You've lost it." I ranted as he moved towards my hotel room door.

"Just hear me out!" He replied as he pulled open the door and I literally stopped breathing when he pulled Jess in to the room.

"Oh, you look beautiful and I love you but I have to pee." She rushed off to use the bathroom, and I was left standing there wondering if I'd dreamt the whole thing. She looked amazing. Her black long-sleeved body con dress hugged her body, including her little Robi bump to perfection and her purple Gucci clutch matched my suit perfectly.

"Still think I've lost it?" Jeffrey smirked and my brain snapped back to his words. "Wait! You want Jess to walk the carpet with me? Are you trying to give her a panic attack?"

"Hey! It was all her decision. She's been working with Andreea, Sara and AJ on this for weeks, Harry."

"Harry, you okay?" Jessi's voice pulled my attention from Jeffrey. She narrowed her brown eyes in concern.

"Are you sure about this?" I walked across the room to meet her and hugged her to my body. I'd missed holding her, my arms felt lost with nobody to wrap them around, especially at night.

"Mhmm... I'm ready. And I have a signal for Jeff and Sara if I start to freak out and they'll rescue me. I want to do this, Harry." She spoke calmly. "Did you write a speech?" 

"I told you I'm not going to win, have you seen the other nominations?" I hugged her tighter.

"I'd vote for you over everyone else on that list." 

"Even Ed?" I pulled back from her to look at her face.

"Wait! Ed is nominated?" She gasped before she burst into laughter. "Of course I would. All of my most played songs on Spotify are yours." She pulled me back in to a hug and my heart thumped proudly in my chest.

"Well then, I already won, didn't I?" I smirked. 

-----

I could feel Jessi's hand shaking in mine as we pulled up to the venue. "Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" She nodded.

"I've got this, Harry. Just don't let me go." She whispered, and I felt my heart race. I was so nervous about this. I just prayed everything went well.

"I promise." I squeezed her hand tight as the door to the car was held open. I climbed out and then helped Jess being careful she didn't bump her head or something. "Okay. Photos first, then interview and fans."

"Okay." She nodded but I could feel her entire body tense as I wrapped my arm around her. As we moved to the marks on the floor where we had to stand for photos she tensed even further, hugging her body to mine as if it could somehow shield her from the intrusion. "Relax, Baby. Just pretend they're not there, imagine it's Hélène taking our pictures. Yeah?" I felt her grip on me loosen slightly and she shuffled around at my side. I looked down at her as she looked up at me and I heard the cameras going a million clicks a second. "I love you." She mouthed, and I replied with a kiss to the bridge of her nose, "I love you too."

"Evening Harry, Jessi!"

"Hi Lisa." I replied, and I heard Jess say hi softly.

"You are looking very jazzy tonight, Harry."

"Have you seen his boots? They are awesome." Jess blurted out before almost burying her head in my upper arm.

"Oh wow! Are those bronze?"

"I believe they are copper." I smiled.

"And Jessi, you look lovely tonight. Is baby happy?"

"I think baby is a little too excited, I think he or she is having a party in there." Jess grinned as she patted her bump.

"Cute. Are you excited to perform tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm always excited to perform here. The fans are always so nice to me." I replied.

"And you're up for Best International Artist tonight, what do think of your competition?"

"There are so many talented people in that category, it's an honour to be nominated alongside them." I smiled, avoiding mentioning anyone by name so as not to offend anyone. 

"Do you have a prediction for a winner Jessi?"

"Uhm. I don't know who the fans will vote for but I'm the real winner tonight because I get to go home with this wonderful man here." Jess beamed up at me and I kissed her forehead. Damn. She was good at this and she wasn't even trying. Just being the kind, loving woman I fell in love with.

"Aww. Isn't she the sweetest? Thank you guys, enjoy your evening." We both said goodbye and headed towards the fans.

"Jess, that line was perfect." Jeffrey patted her on the back.

"Yeah. AJ is gonna burst with pride when I tell him about that." Sara added.

"Tell him about what? What line?" Jess eyebrows knitted together as she placed her hands on her hips demanding they explain what they were talking about.

"The line about you being the real winner. It was genius." Jeffrey added.

"It wasn't a line." She frowned at them both before turning her attention towards the group of fans yelling my name, I smiled when I realised there were people yelling her name too. "There's so many of them." She squeezed my hand tighter.

"You can wait with Jeffrey if it's too much." I kissed her temple to try to reassure her. I was enjoying having her by my side. She made me feel at ease, this whole pantomime seemed less alien with her here.

"I can do it." She mumbled, and I was unsure if she was talking to me or giving herself a pep talk but she kept walking towards the fans so I followed suit.

"Harry, can you sign this, please?" A small girl right at the very front asked.

"Of course." I smiled and took the pen she was holding, my hand letting go of Jessi's, she was busy talking to another girl but my entire body froze as I saw a different one reach for her bump. Before I could stop myself I wrapped my arm around Jessi's wrist and pulled her behind me, almost making her fall over in her heels.

"Harry?" Jess exclaimed and the small group of fans in front of her were quiet, wondering what the hell had just happened. My eyes found the offending girl, "please, don't touch her bump without asking." I paused as I thought it over but I wasn't comfortable with that either. "In fact, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't touch it at all." I clarified, and the girl nodded as Jess moved to go back to talk to the girl she'd been with before.

We were talking to the last of the fans and everything had gone smoothly after bump-gate. I frowned as a girl reached over the barrier and wrenched Jessi's hand from mine.

"Hey!" Jessi spoke up, and I had to stop my mouth falling open in surprise. She still had trouble saying no to fans even if it was entirely deserved or necessary, sometimes there's just no time to stop. She defiantly placed her hand back in mine and the fan huffed loudly.

"I don't want you in my picture." She snapped at Jessi and that was the last straw. I turned to the rest of the fans and said thank you before dragging Jess off towards the entrance.

"Harry, you can go take a picture with her. I don't mind. I just wish she'd asked nicely instead of grabbing my hand out of yours." Jessi hurried to keep up with me and I slowed so she could walk at a normal pace.

"Nope. It's not okay for people to treat you like that. I mean she could have just cropped you out of the photo for fuck's sake. It's not like they haven't done that before." I ranted, my free hand balling up into a fist.

"Styles, calm down. It's done with and I just made my way down a whole red carpet. Where is my praise?" Jess joked and hugged herself to my arm. I stretched out my fingers and smiled.

"You did. I'm so proud of you. You were awesome." I pulled her inside the entrance and around the corner a little before crashing my lips to hers. I'd been dying to do that ever since we got here and when her tongue slipped by mine, I moaned into her mouth, my right hand slid to squeeze her bum and my dick began stirring in my pants so I broke the kiss. "We can continue this later." I grabbed her hand as we headed to find our seats.

-----

Jessi

They were announcing the winner of Harry's category next and I was literally a bag of nerves. My hands were shaking and so sweaty, it was ridiculous. Robin was still dancing around in my stomach too. I think she must have missed Harry's voice or something because she wasn't this lively at home.

"Hey, calm down Robi!" Harry whispered as his hand rubbed over my bump, it felt like she karate kicked the spot where his hand was. "Fucking hell." He exclaimed and Jeffrey nudged his side. He continued to soothe his hand over my bump as the women from Pitch Perfect appeared on stage to announce the winner of his category. My hand gripped his thigh as the nominees were read out, this was awful. I was even more anxious considering I was sat right next to him, what if he didn't win? what if he did win? 

"And the winner is..." I held my breath before they announced Harry's name and I wanted to jump up and down and clap and shout like his fans were on the other side of the venue but instead I hugged him tight as he pecked my lips. He hugged Jeffrey next, then Sara and Dennis from Sony before making his way to the stage, stopping to say hi to Lorde on the way. I have to admit I thought he was joking about not writing a speech until he opened his mouth and started rambling. It was sweet rambling but obvious he was making it up on the fly.

"They never wrote speeches in the band, and he told me he wasn't doing it and let's face it he could stand up there and ramble about anything and he'd still charm everyone." Jeffrey chuckled. I nodded and smiled as he thanked everyone and then I felt like Robi had just sent a massive right hook to my heart as Harry mentioned my name. 

"I'd like to thank my girlfriend Jessi, who travelled all the way from London to be with me even although she's like seven and a half months pregnant. I love you, Baby." His grin was brighter than the sun and that bloody dimple popped in his cheek. I felt like my cheeks were redder than the chair as he thanked his fans once more and disappeared backstage.

"He's so disgustingly soppy." Sara grinned as she poked my blushing cheeks.

-----

"Why would they give him such a dangerous award?" I asked as I turned the award over in my hands. "You better keep this Jeffrey." I handed it over as Harry and the band reset everything on stage, they had to start their performance again due to some technical issues.

"Yeah, I think you're right." He chuckled as he tucked the award under his chair.

"Come on, let's dance. I can tell you want to." Sara smiled as they started to play again.

"I do but I can't, nobody else is dancing." I looked around at the other guests whose bottoms were firmly on their seats.

"Who cares? Jeffrey will dance with us, won't you?" Sara glared at him and he sighed.

"Come on, then." He stood up and broke into a smile, Sara followed suit so I had no option I stood up and pretended I was stood in front of one of his shows, dancing like nobody was watching. I enjoyed yelling I'm having your baby at him and soon enough the surrounding people were dancing too. I sometimes wondered if Harry was a hypnotist, maybe that's why he flailed around so much? He was performing some unknown hypnotherapy that had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

240K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
1.5K 60 32
Lily is a girl with so many hopes and dreams. But is forced to give them all up when her dad abandoned the family leaving her with only her mom, litt...
12.8K 316 116
There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being single. By chance, he stumbles upon a video...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...