I love you so...

Av CARRENZ

A love triangle story between two brothers and a blind girl. (ON-GOING) Mer

note
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

chapter five

43 3 0
Av CARRENZ

Branden

“Hey Patrick”

Patrick, Saint Peter’s School Librarian, turns up and met his eyes. “What’s up, Brad?”

I shrugged. “Do you have it now?”

He pause for a moment and his face lightens “ah yes, I put it at the back” he points behind him and continue arranging the file scattered in his desk.

I replied a thanks and make my way at the back.

Saint Peter High School has a really big library. There’s probably like more than ten bookshelves in it.

There are tables everywhere like an ordinary library.

It has its own computers inside. A living room area, I dunno, I just call it ‘a living room area’ where students can sit comfortably while reading their favorite books.

Every student has their own favorite spot inside the library. I’m not sure if they're aware of it but every time I go here, I see the same student sitting at the same area.

I like mine at the back. Away from people. Don’t get me wrong this library is pretty darn quiet already; I just want to be alone, away from the view of other people.

I dunno, I just like what I’m feeling when I’m at the very back of the library. Peace and quiet.

“Ouch!”

I pace my step a little faster to see who it is. I groan at my sudden thought that it might be Josh and his girlfriend again.

Besides me, josh and his girlfriend also go there… and some other couples who likes to make out a lot.

“Josh, man, I need this-“ I stop. It’s definitely not josh or any other couple.

It’s a girl.

The first thing that I notice is that this girl is bending down on her knees, hands patting the ground, her golden brown hair covering her face.

I glance at the book just in front of her. Can’t she see the book? It’s just right in front of you.

I exhaled and took a step forward. I stop just in front of her where only the book is just between us.

I sat levelling her “hey” She stops and turns her head up to me.

At that very moment, I’m pretty sure the time cease as well. Her face was just a few inches away from me.

I fall back right away, my heart beating fast. I took the chance to study her.

She’s pale with brown golden hair. Nice straight nose, heart-shaped lips, eyes… I frown.

…She has pale blue-ish grey eyes.

“Is there someone there?” she asks in a low soft voice.

I stared at her. Confuse as to why she’s not making any sign of movement. Then I wave my hands in front of her. And it hit me, she’s blind.

It took me awhile to let it sink inside my head.

I took a deep breath. “Yeah, it’s me” why did I just say that. She doesn’t know ‘me’.

She frowns. “Ah. I’m Branden. I heard you so…”

She blinks but didn’t answer. “Can I help you?” I ask. She bit her lower lip feeling a little nervous.

Then Monica’s voice suddenly pops in my head.” And I’ll just gonna guide her around. She’s not as if she’s sitting on a wheelchair or even worse. She’s just blind”

“… She’s just blind”.

“Do you know someone named Monica?” I hesitated while helping her stand up.

She nods her head and mumbled a “yes”

So it’s her. I thought. Monica is right she is pretty.

“Stop staring at me”

“Oh I’m sorry, but. How did you know I was starring? I mean, it’s not that I was I just you know....Um, yeah I guess I was but how?” I stuttered, fighting not to slap myself or bang my head at a wall.

She giggled. Well at least I amuse her. “I just feel it”

I chuckled with her. “Are you looking for a book?”

“I might have dropped a book somewhere”

“Oh yeah I got it, do you need it? Want me to read it for you?” I offered and she has a stunned look on her beautiful face. “What’s wrong?” I worriedly asked.

“Nothing, I’m sorry but I don’t know what that book is…”

I flip the book to see its cover “A novel of Enduring Romance by Grace Livingston Hill, called Homing” I turn the book back to read the summary. “The handsome young attorney had been so kind to her, putting her at ease as his firm settled her uncle estate…”

“Do you want me to continue? It looks like a love story to me. Oh this is an old book by the way…” I flip the pages “…can you smell”

She smiled and nodded “yeah, it’s definitely an old book”

I gape at her with wonder and surprise. She seems interesting “so… want me to read it for you?” She bit her lip, she looks as if she’s debating herself to trust me or not.

So, I took her hand and shake it. She has soft hands “My name is Branden James Knight… Monica’s cousin”

Her shoulder relaxes as I mention my relationship with Monica. “I’m Bethany Collins”

I smirk and asked “no second name?” She giggled and shook her head.

“Really?”

“Really.”

I laugh her reply and she laughed back. I open the book to chapter one. “So, Miss Bethany I’ll read you ‘Homing’ now. But be warned I’m not really a good reader you know. This is my first time reading”

She giggled.

I pause. “I…I mean have read books before. ‘First time reading’ what am I saying? What I meant is this my first time reading to someone else.”

“oh, I’m sorry”

I shook my head “no, it’s fine. It’s a good thing you see. It’s interesting besides I think I’ll like this book” she raises her brow. “What? I’m here because of this book and because of this old book… I met you.”

Wow, I didn’t know I would be this vocal to this girl. I never been like this before if I would be I won’t be this single.

I don’t have this kind of conversation to a girl this much; let alone reading a book for her.

I talk to girls when it’s necessary like group projects, asking, answering and those simple things.

Oh, I’m not scared of girls.

I’m not just the approachable kind of guy, I guess.

“…she had seen him stroking Isabel Emory’s hand fondly just before the girl with the button came” I read to her.

“Tsk, what an asshole.” I scoffs. “Good thing this Jane girl backed away huh? He doesn’t need a guy like him” I stop when I saw her smiling face.

Her silver grey eyes lit up, her cheeks in red and her lips curved in a most lovely smile. She looks amuse.

I chuckles and continued reading her some more.

“Kent Harvenner walked into the office that morning and went straight to the senior member of the firm. ‘Well I’ve found a Jane scarlet for you’ he said”

“Whoa! So this Kent guy is the one huh? Why are they looking for her anyway?” I asked while still flipping the pages.

She shook her head still smiling.

“What?” I ask.

“do you always do that?”

“Do what?”

“Comment everything you’ve read.”

“Is it wrong to say what I think about this?” I gasp, my lips forming an ‘o’.

She giggled, making me want to share that giggle with her. “No, you’re right. It’s amusing”

I playfully bowed at her “well, I’m glad I’m amusing you” we laughed.

I admit, in such a short time I’m having a good time with her. I exhaled “hey beth, um can I call you Beth?” she nods “can I ask som-“

I got cut when, my cousin, Monica came in panting. “There you are! I left you over there and I found you here with…why are here with Bethany?”

She eyed me. She knew Beth wouldn’t be with me if I didn’t approach her by myself and she definitely knew I’m not the kind of guy to talk to a girl first, that’s Jedrek’s job.

“What do we have here?” Monica folded her arms over her chest. She looks like she had caught a culprit stealing her cookies.

I turn to Beth, asking for help and waiting for her to speak, but she just sat there looking at nothing, probably still sinking what’s happening right now.

“I’m reading her a book” I said, showing her the book I’m holding. “Yeah, want to join us?”

I don’t know what came to me asking her that but I really don’t want her to join us.

Monica raises her brow at me.

“Hi Monica” Beth whispered but loud enough for Monica to hear, whose standing a few feet from us.

Really Beth? You’re just greeting her now.

Monica sighs and drops her hands down. Yay, she’s calm. “Hi Bethany”

I cleared my throat. Beth and Monica turns to my direction “Hi me” can’t believe my own cousin forgot to greet me, she only do that to jedrek but not me.

Monica rolled her eyes while Beth giggled besides me.

I guess I have a new friend after all.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23.6K 727 43
What happens when I girl grew up never knowing love, and then she meets a psychotic gang member and she falls into a relationship like she grew up kn...
140 21 20
This story is about a girl that got close to a group of boys, they spend time together and one day they all went on a trip with some friends. Feeling...
474 186 31
a story about Aryll who finds love in two men that win her heart but she is faced with a difficult choice when she is forced to take on a huge respon...
13.9K 188 26
After running from her bullies, A young girl trespasses on a gang's territory which leads to her being Kidnapped By Gang Members.