No Longer Heartless

By BrendaDaaeDestler

In this sequel to Marissa Meyer's Heartless, Catherine Pinkerton, now the Queen of Hearts, has become a cold... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Girl You Knew
Chapter 2: Jest Is Alive?
Chapter 3: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter 4: Either Way
Chapter 5: The Land of the White Queen
Chapter 6: The Hairpins
Chapter 7: To Rook Forest
Chapter 8: The Cottage
Chapter 9: You Can't Leave Him
Chapter 10: Hatta's Back
Chapter 11: You Won't Ever Be Mine
Chapter 12: Friends, Nothing More
Chapter 13: Do You Want Some Help?
Chapter 14: I'm Coming With You
Chapter 15: Keep Your Voice Down
Chapter 16: I Hate That Thing
Chapter 17: It Would Appear That Way
Chapter 18: I Want To
Chapter 19: If You So Desire
Chapter 20: The White Rose Garden
Chapter 21: Never Let Her Go
The End

Epilogue

1K 31 18
By BrendaDaaeDestler

Jest was crowned King of Hearts soon after the wedding. The subjects of Hearts all adored him, and much to his surprise, actually liked him better than the other King.

Jest and Cath were married for many years before having their first and only child, Princess Alice of Hearts. Alice was an adorable young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, which mystified the parents since neither of them had either of those physical traits.

The young princess was a very well behaved girl, but sometimes her curiosity got the better of her. One time, when she was about six years of age, she followed a little white bunny and fell down a rabbit hole, scaring the parents half to death.

Jest and Cath's story wasn't always a happy one, as I'm sure you know, dear reader. However, their years together were blissful and they were indescribably happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 141 20
:SEQUEL OF I'M YOURS TO KEEP An unfortunate night of event turn and make Lauren, a heiress of JCI, a cold hearted woman plus a stubborn who refuses h...
8K 255 33
It's been almost 10 years. Katherine has moved on with her life after being completely broken by the man she'd loved since she was a young girl. Kat...
2.2K 29 12
It had been two years ago when Cath's changed forever, when she fell in love with a jester and believed in the impossible, until she was pulled back...
975K 24K 62
After Jacob left to Italy Charlie decided it was time for a change. With a completely new life style the shy girl you used to know is long gone a...