Sherlock Preferences & Imagin...

By Wintersoldier2011

Preferences and imagines of the BBC Sherlock Holmes characters. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!! Request as much as yo... More

Imagine and prefrences ⬇️
How you meet.
Nicknames.
Favourite thing of his to wear.
How they ask you out on a date.
What he loves about you.
What he does to annoy you.
What you love about him.
Moriarty catch up.
What you do to annoy him.
When you are stressed.
What you favourite Tv show to watch together.
First thoughts on you.
How they react when you get kidnapped.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes (Part one)
Sherlock Holmes (Part two)
John Watson.
Harry potter Houses.
Harry Potter preference #2
Sherlock Holmes
Mycroft Holmes.
Jim Moriarty.
Sherlock Holmes (Part one)
Sherlock Holmes (Part two)
Moriarty
John Watson
Lestrade
Mycroft.
Sherlock Holmes. (Part 1)
Sherlock Holmes (part 2)
Sherlock Holmes.
John Watson.
Mycroft Holmes
Greg Lestrade
Sherlock Holmes
John Watson
Jim Moriarty
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes (Part 3)
John Watson.
When you are on your period.
Mycroft Holmes.
Greg Lestrade. Part 1
Greg Lestrade. Part 2
Sherlock Holmes.
First kiss.
Jim Moriarty
Sherlock Holmes.
John Watson
Dating Sherlock Holmes would include...
Dating John Watson would include...
Dating Mycroft Holmes would include...
Dating Lestrade would include...
Dating Jim Moriarty would include...
Sherlock Holmes
Mycroft Holmes
Gregory Lestrade
Christmas trees. Preference.
Outside Christmas decorations
Sherlock Holmes
Christmas dates.
Who they get jealous about.
Sherlock Holmes.
Gingerbread houses.
Mycroft Holmes (Part 1)
Jim Moriarty
Mycroft Holmes (Part 2)
Favourite Christmas song
Favourite family Christmas movie.
Greg Lestrade
John Watson
Favourite Christmas horror movie.
John Watson.
Gregory Lestrade. part 3
Mycroft Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (Part one)
John Watson.
Sherlock Holmes
How they save you get kidnapped.
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (Part 2)
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (Part 3)
How you tell them you're pregnant.
Greg Lestrade.
Sherlock Holmes.
Mycroft Holmes.
Nightmares
Greg Lestrade
Mycroft Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes.
Greg Lestrade.
John Watson.
Mycroft Holmes
Sherlock Holmes.
John Watson.
Mycroft Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes
Philip Anderson.
Sherlock Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes.
Philip Anderson.
John Watson
Mycroft Holmes.
John Watson
John Watson
John Watson.
Sherlock Holmes.
Mycroft Holmes.
Smuts ⬇️
John Watson
Mycroft Holmes.

Molly Hooper

256 6 2
By Wintersoldier2011

This is to celebrate pride I don't know if it's still pride month or anything so this might be late. I myself am pansexual and no one really understands it and my parents don't believe me about it. If any of you have problems with this sort of thing or about anything in general then you can talk to me and I'll help the best I can! So please enjoy this.

I'm not going to write an authors note at the bottom.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT.

There is a trigger warning in this. There is mention of abuse.

Your Pov:

The day I met Molly Hooper was the best day of my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. 

~flashback~

It was dark, cold and wet. I finished work at this law firm. I owned my own company and it's now a multimillionaire company. Kinda like Bruce Wayne but realistic, I wasn't that famous and I didn't have loads of balls or any of that crap.

I lived a horrible childhood. My parents abused me, they done such horrible things to me. Especially when they found out I was into girls they treated me so much worse. Until when I was eighteen when I ran away from home. Now that I'm a multimillionaire they are trying to suck up to me.

I was walking home because my home was not that far so it's not worth driving. I passed St Barts hospital, and got closer to walking passed this ally.

Getting closer I heard someone struggling. I heard a mans chuckle. Then a scream.

I ran into the ally to see two guys holding this woman and another one trying to undo her trousers. I could see the tears rolling down her face.

"Hey! Let the girl go!"

"Or what Missy? You'll scream? You'll fight all of us? Ha! Yeah right."

"Do you not know who I am? Unbelievable. Come at me bitch."

They laughed. The two men tossed the girl into the wall. Her smashing her head. Looking faint.

They both walked towards me.

"Don't say we didn't warn you Missy. Once you fail we will have some fun with you as well. How 'bout that!" The leader said. His goons laughed.

I grinned. I kicked the first man in the throat. While punching he other in his stomach, him then kneeling as I grabbed his head and lifting my knee slamming his head into my knee. I grabbed the first guys arm and twisted it behind his back dislocating his shoulder. Both men now sat against the wall crying. The leader looked at me in surprise.

I clicked my neck and raised my fists in front of me. 

"Ready?"

He sneered at me while starting to walk towards me. I kicked him in the balls he groaned while holding his crotch, bent over. I roundhouse kicked him in the head. Making him fall over, I then continued to kick him hard in the stomach.

I got my phone out and called the police. I turned towards the woman to see she was unconscious. I walked towards her and pushed her bangs out her face. I picked her up bridal style. Shocked about how light she is.  

I took her home and placed her on the sofa. And placed a warm damp cloth onto her head. Waiting till she woke.

~Time skip~

Molly's POV:

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a strange room. I quickly sat up and looked around.

"Hey, easy now. You taken quite the hit" a angelic voice said behind me.

I snapped my head around and seen a tall woman in a business suit with some high heels. Her shirt sleeves rolled up to her elbows and her hair curled in a lovely ponytail. Her lips had bright red lipstick and her eyes had smoky eye shadow. In her hands was a glass bowl with hot water in and a white towel draped over her arm.

"Are you alright?" She asked. Snapping me out of my day dream.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. I-i'm sorry. where am I?"

She smiled. "Your at my house. I saved you from them guys. They knocked you out when I got involved. I apologise for that. So I've been placing a warm towel on your head to help with a concussion you might have."

I watched her as she placed the bowl down and walked out the room. Returning after with a glass of cold water with ice in and a small bottle of painkillers.

"Don't worry I don't want to kill you. If I did I'd let them men do it."

"Are - are you Y/n Y/l/n?"

"Yeah that's me." She said with a grin."

"The famous Y/n Y/l/n? The owner of Y/l/n Corp. Law firm?"

"Yep. Still me"

"Oh my Goodness! Your my idol! Is this real?!"

"Woah calm down. You might have a concussion."

I smiled shyly.

End of flashback.
Back to your pov

That was the best day of my life. Not for long. Today is the day I marry the love of my life. The say I'll become Y/n Y/l/n- Hooper. We both decided to share our both last names.

I was excited to make her my wife. I looked in the mirror. I wished this day would last forever.

My best man knocked the door and opened it. We decided she would be the bride and I the groom in the best way a gay couple could.

Mycroft came Into the room. I walked over and hugged him.

"Thanks for being the best man Mycroft."

"Your welcome Y/n. C'mon it's your big day."

I smiled.

I walked out the room and to the entrance. Me, Sherlock, John, Greg and Mycroft walked towards the top of the garden. It took a lot of persuasion for him to be best man, the same with asking Sherlock to be a grooms man. John and Greg accepted straight away.

After what felt like ages of waiting. Molly finally walked down the isle.  My eyes watering.

I have never smiled so much in my life.

Once she and her dad reached me he let go of her and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad she found you." He whispered in my ear then letting go of me and hugging his daughter again.

"You look gorgeous. My pretty princess in white"

She blushed as I smirked.

"And you look ravishing my knight in shining armour."

~skip to the I dos.~

"I understand you've written your own vows."

"Uh, ever since I can remember, you were my idol. I never dreamed that I'd finally meet you. Let alone marry you. I remember the day you saved me from those men. And ever since then all you've done is save me. That's why your my knight in shining armour. I'm sorry none of your biological family are here but your real family that you've made will always be here for you and I can't wait for us to make our own family. And I love you more and more every single day. And I hope we can make so many more memories and hope you don't stop saving me." Molly said. A tear rolled down my face.

"Molly. My beautiful Molly, I'm so glad I saved you that night because all my life I've never had someone to love and no one ever showed me love. But you did. I'll always and forever save you my beautiful princess, and I know its cheesy but I don't know how to show my emotions properly because I've never had the change. But you've given me the chance. I'll love you always and I'll save you even if the sky falls."

"Do you Molly Hooper take Y/n Y/l/n do be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" she said pushing the ring into my finger.

"Do you Y/n Y/l/n take Molly Hooper to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Always."

"My the power invested in me I know pronounce you Mrs and Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper." He then turned to me. "You may kiss your bride."

I lifted the veil over her head and then grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. We pulled away not long after and held hands as we walked down the aisle to to wedding reception.

I helped her into the carriage. Closing the little door making sure her dress didn't get caught and walked around the other side to get in next to her.

I grabbed her hand again.

"I'm glad I'm married  to you Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper."

"Me too. I love you Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper"

I kissed her forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Best day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598 39 25
Well, it's a group of one shots, preferences and imagines that I wrote on Tumblr and notes before so I'll post them here so that my work won't be los...
3.8K 131 23
johnlock oneshots only on prompts and requests no prompts, nor art, nor charachters belong to me
59.2K 1.3K 27
As a kidnapped victim of the one and only Jim Moriarty, you can't help but feel something when you're around him. Is this love real? Does he love you...
90.8K 1.8K 12
BBC Sherlock Preferences: ~Sherlock Holmes ~Greg Lestrade ~Mycroft Holmes ~Jim Moriarty ~John Watson