Time After Time | H. Rogers ✓

By Malielena

book two of captain america's daughter hazel's getting used to the attention ever since hydra was taken down... More

a/n
age of ultron cast
one - sokovia
two - rebel
three - ice
four - whos worthy?
five - no strings on me
six - this is rage
eight - wa-wakanda?
nine - a promise broken
ten - safe house
eleven - pep talk
a/n (sony and disney)
twelve - korea
thirteen - creation of a vision
fourteen - one after another
fifteen - seventh avenger
sixteen - lifeboats
seventeen - together
eighteen - his sacrifice
ninteen - graduation
twenty - post credits
civil war cast
one - lagos
two - a murderer
three - sokovia accords
four - debate
five - carter
six - united nations
seven - always ends in a fight
eight - custody and guardians
nine - consequences
ten - last moments of peace
eleven - united we stand
twelve - divided we fall
thirteen - strangers
fourteen - quinn
fifteen - winning and losing
sixteen - definitely a father's daughter
seventeen - home is gone
eighteen - shock
nineteen - so was i
twenty - post credits
black panther cast
one - my hour
two - welcome home
three - waterfall
four - forties charm
five - oui oui
a/n chadwick boseman
six - now or never
seven - zane the zoomer
eight - simple
nine - facing a future fight
ten - hydra's a bitch
eleven - no place on earth
twelve - bloodthirsty
thirteen - the jabari
fourteen - delicate snow
fifteen - like my father
sixteen - true king
seventeen - sunset
eighteen - post credits
next book announcement

seven - the cooler avengers

5.7K 157 148
By Malielena

I wasn't allowed my phone or computer at camp so I couldn't write at all, I got so many ideas and I had to wait to write them out.

I hopped off my school bus, I feel less safe now that I don't have JARVIS connected to my phone.

I loved that AI.

"Hazel!" I felt arms wrap around me. I got into my defensive mode.

"Woah, are you okay?" Peter turned me around.

"Oh it's just you, yeah I'm fine." I played with my bag's straps.

"Some people said last night a bunch of lights were flashing in the tower and some glass also broke and fell into the streets...what happened?" Peter put his hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, One of Tony's projects exploded." I lied. The bell rang. "Oh do you hear that, we have to hurry!" I grabbed Peter's hand and dashed to class.

"I just wanted to make sure everything's cool, you seemed scared at the movies." He pulled me from running. "Hazel, I'm your friend, I'm always here to talk."

I snorted, "Peter, I promise, everything is okay."

I felt a hand around my shoulder. "Hello miss beautiful." I heard the most annoying voice I've heard here.

"Fuck off Flash." I shoved his arm off.

"Hey this is our last year of middle school-" He looked at the poster for the end of the school dance. "Wanna be my date?"

"Excuse me Flash, could you please leave?" Peter spoke up.

I smiled. "Actually...okay Flash listen, I would totally love to go dancing but...I just-" I fake pouted. "I'm busy hanging out with the avengers, you know how it is." I dropped my smile. "So go chew a brick." I turned and walked into my class room.

Stupid boys.

                              •   •   •

It was already the last class of the day. I was busy taking notes, my little brain is fast I tell you.

"Hazel." I felt a tap on my arm.

"Yes Parker?" I put my pencil down and whispered.

"About that dance-" He began to say but the lights shut off.

There was still light in the room from the windows so it wasn't totally dark. "What the hell?" I looked to the teacher.

"The power went out, everyone stay put it's probably just a fuse." The teacher stood up and walked over to the door, looked and then walked back.

I slipped my phone into my pocket. "Schools don't just lose power randomly." I motioned for Mj to come. "Do you know where the main power is?"

She scooted her chair over. "No, I know the school well but not that well."

"Okay shall we go on a little adventure?" I zipped up my bag.

"The teacher won't let us leave." Peter looked up. I glanced over, she's just at her desk. Most teachers don't give a damn anymore.

"Not a problem, grab Ned." I stood up and tip toed over to the door.

Peter, Ned and Mj all sneaked out the door behind me. I slipped through the door and shut it slowly. "Okay here's the thing, last night we were attacked at the tower by a murder bot and he has weird control over technology I think so he might be trying to murder me."

"You said you were okay-" Peter started.

"Don't take it personally, I keep the avengering out of my school life." I cut him off.

"Be ready for anything, and let me defend you." I brought my voice down.

"Are you going to call them?" Mj whispered.

"What? No. I got this." I need to prove that I'm not a baby anymore, I'm fourteen dang it. I motioned for them to follow behind me. I ran down the hall at a normal speed because they can't keep up.

"Why is your first instinct that you're being targeted?" Mj whispered.

"I'm a superhero teenager with a death wish." I looked at her. "I'm not waiting around to be kidnapped again."

"Again?" Peter said loudly.

I lightly slapped his shoulder and hushed him. I pulled out three coms from my bag. "I always have more then one because I break them..." I handed Ned, Peter and Mj one. "Stay off the first line, it connects to the tower."

"Hazel I really think we should call them." Ned warned.

"They are all busy looking for Ultron and we can handle this." I put my hair up and tossed my bag to the side.

"Let's move."

• • •

We slowly made our way down the stairs. "So are we some team? Oh! We should have a name!" Ned whispered fanboyed.

"We should call ourselves the cooler avengers." Mj nodded.

A metal screech was heard throughout the hall.

I crouched down and everyone confusedly did the same.

"Did it see us?" Mj breathed heavily.

"Did what se-" I felt a metal hand wrap around my ankle and pull me up. I screamed and Mj grabbed my wrists.

"Shoot it!" I screamed.

"With what?!" Ned grabbed my wrists as well.

Shit I forgot, they don't have weapons.

"Peter ran off!" Ned yelled.

I kicked and kicked but this legionnaire wasn't letting go.

Peter appeared at the side, holding a baseball bat. He swung and hit it in the chest. It started sparking and it dropped me, right onto peter.

"That could have gone better." I pulled myself up.

I heard more metal sounds. "There's more, it's not safe. Ultron knows about you now, I mean I think."

"Wait so now we're going to become a robot's dinner?" Ned squealed.

"JARVIS! Connect to line one." I yelled. Oh wait.

I tapped my ear piece. "Dad? Tony? Anyone?"

A loud bang was heard. "Okay let's run." Mj grabbed Ned and ran down the hall.

"Come on!" I ran and Peter followed behind.

"Someone! Code red!" I continued to yell.

• • •
Third Person POV

"All these files and we still haven't found shit." Tony leaned on the table, being bored.

A static was heard over the small speaker that connected to everyone's coms. Only hazel's was in use.

"Someone! Code red!" Hazel's shaky voice was coming through.

Everyone turned to the speaker. Tony picked it up. "Hazel, what's going on?"

"Ultron is attacking my damn school that's what happening!" She yelled. "Mj in there!" Hazel pointed to the gym.

"Hazel who's with you?" Tony put it on speaker for everyone to hear.

"Three other students!" Hazel replied, she made a turn and saw ten of the legionaries hovering. He eyes widened and she pulled everyone into the empty science lab. "I think the school is evacuating." Hazel whispered into her coms.

"Guys get under the desks." Hazel pointed, taking leadership. Mj, Peter and Ned did what she said. "We're in the science lab, I saw about ten of your legionnaires Tony." She spoke into her coms and got under a desk.

"Looks like we're saving a middle school, suit up." Steve commanded the team, everyone ran off into different directions to suit up. "Hazel, stay put." Steve put his earpiece in, putting on his suit with panic in his mind.

"That might not be an option." Hazel replied and heard banging on the door that she barricaded.

"We're going to die!" Ned gasped.

"Not on my watch." She muttered. The door bursted open and she slid out from her spot, jumping on one of the bots and freezing it solid.

Hazel tumbled on the ground, having no control over her powers. Even using them a bit drained her.

Mj and Peter slid from their spots and went to help Hazel up. "Is her nose supposed to bleed?" Mj held one side and Peter held the other.

"We can't stay here." Peter and Mj ran out the room, holding a passed out Hazel.

"Wait guys!" Ned got up and ran after them.

                             •   •   •

Ned, Peter and Mj ran to the back exit. The school was evacuated already.

"Guys, what do we do if we run into more? Hazel is down." Ned breathed heavily.

"Shut up Ned, we're almost there." Mj yelled.

Three legionnaires flew up in front of them, blocking the exit.

"God, I'm sorry please I don't want to die young." Ned squealed.

The legionnaires raised their hands and the four kids, ready to shoot.

A arrow flew from beside them, hitting one of legionnaires.

Ned screamed from the top of his lungs, thinking he was next.

"Peter..." Hazel muttered quietly.

Clint ran up and shot the other two and put his ear to his coms. "Found the kids, in hall B."

"Hazel, What hurts?" Peter asked, Mj and Peter laid her down.

"My pride." She opened her eyes. Clint ran up bit kept his guard up. "Is she okay?"

"I'm breathing aren't I?" Hazel sat up, leaning on Peter.

Natasha, Steve and Thor ran up, Fully suited up.

"Wow, you really went in a hundred percent." Hazel tried to clear the tension.

Steve crouched down, gently pushing Peter to the side. "I should have made you stay home."

"Hey I never would have had a solo adventure."

Steve helped Hazel stand. "Here's my jacket, you seem cold." Peter took his jacket off and wrapped it around Hazel's shoulders.

Steve gave Peter a look, Peter awkward backed up.

The avengers escorted the three kids to where the rest of the school was. Tony landed in front.

"Hazel, are you alright?" Flash ran up, wanting to be nice to get the avengers attention.

"Oh kiss someone else's ass." Hazel flipped him off and walked to the quinjet.

Will hazel ever stop being pushed around by villains? Probably not, here's a memememe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 413 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...
2.1M 63.9K 25
"You can't be my kid, I've got way too many responsibilities." Tony crossed his arms and stood his ground. This wasn't just an argument over chocolat...
306K 7.8K 29
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the daughter of a member of the Avengers? Never in your whole life did you think that you would le...
672K 18.2K 83
❝ ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ɪᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴏɴ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ? ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ..❞ B...