'Addicted to it'-Taylor Lautn...

By deemaistry99

well basically this book is about a girl(you) who is very rich and has everything she could ever ask for..one... More

Part 2
Part 3-Getting to know him
Part 5- getting to know him
Part 6
Part 7- Thinking about it
Part 8
Part 9- Going out
Part 10
JUST A NOTE

Part 4-Getting to know him

194 4 0
By deemaistry99

We arrived at my house , i opened the front door so that we can get inside and Taylor can get cleaned up. I took him upstairs and told him to clean up and have a shower and that he can leave his clothes outside the door and i will wash it for him. 'Thank you for doing this' Taylor said. I smiled and told him that i will be back with some clean clothes for him.

Taylors p.o.v

I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror . 'Oh my word i look terrible' all i could see was bone and skin I had so many bruises and cuts. I could see my ribs jotting out and thought if i hadn't done drugs i would not be like this. I got into the shower i took the soap and cleaned my body i saw shampoo and i used that to was my hair. I felt so relaxed at this moment . I didnt want to finish all the hot water so i came out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to the room where she was sitting ' i still dont no her name' i thought.

_____________

I had brought some of my brothers clothes for Taylor. I went to the room to find that he was still in the shower 'he's taking rather long' i thought. Has i sat on the bed i heard the bathroom doors open , I saw Taylor walk to the room . Has i looked up at him my eyes widen. All i could see was bone and skin with lots of bruises and cuts. 'What? ' Taylor said. 'Nothing, here's your clothes' i told him.  I started walking towards the door all i could think about was how terrible his body looked. I paused and turned around to look at him. He was facing the mirror. Taylor , i said . He replied with a soft and calm 'yes'. U need to take care of yourself look at all the cuts and bruises on your body. 'I know' he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
76.5K 2.2K 37
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
114K 6.8K 87
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...