Jachary Ageplay

By besson_lopez

Here's the book y'all have been waiting for ~JDM More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N

Chapter 9

1.6K 36 1
By besson_lopez

Corbyn's POV
   I woke up to a kiss on my forehead and to someone getting on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel on top of me and Jonah smiling at us. I groaned but smiled because my two of my crushes were in the room. Yes I say two because I need Jack and Zach to be in here. Daniel kissed my neck slightly and then sat on my lap.
Jonah:You wanna tell him Daniel
Daniel:Yeah
Corbyn:Tell me what
Daniel:Corbyn we like you and so does Jack and Zach so we were wondering if you ever to be in one big relationship with us four.
I smiled and nodded. Jonah kissed me and layed next to me.
Jonah:We'll tell Jack and Zach when they wake up
Daniel:Can we go back to sleep now
I nodded and kissed his head.

Jonah's POV
   I woke up to Zach and Jack jumping on the bed. I groaned as I pulled down. I looked at the time to see it was already 10. I sat up and kissed their foreheads.
Jonah:Why are you guys awake
Zach:We need help
Jonah:With what
Jack sat on my lap and layed his head down on my shoulder.
Jonah:Did you wake him up Zach
Zach just nodded and layed down by Corbyn. I smiled and layed Zach by Jack. I got up, got ready and went down stairs. A few minutes later I felt someone jump on my back and kiss my neck. I held them up and went to the table. They got off and giggled, I turned around and saw Daniel.
Daniel:When are we gonna tell the littles
Jonah:When bean wakes up
Corbyn:Why did y'all say my name
Daniel smiled, ran up to him and jumped in his arms.
Corbyn:Hey baby
Daniel:Can we tell them now
Jonah:Are they awake
Corbyn:No but they're cuddling and it was so cute
We all walked up stairs and woke them up.
Zach:Mmm hi
Corbyn:Hi baby
Jack:Hi
I picked up Zach and Daniel picked up Jack. I sat them down and kissed them.
Daniel:We have to ask y'all something
Jonah:Would you like to be in one big relationship with us.
They both smiled wide as nodded. I laughed and kissed Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, and Jack.

Sorry that this is really rushed, shor,  and late I got a new phone and couldn't get in my account.
        ~JDM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 15.8K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
346K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
436K 29.9K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...