๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–'๐•ค ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๏ฟฝ...

By maddyOConner

DISCONTINUED THIS STORY SUCKS PLZ DO NOT READ LOL Emma Chamberlain, a beautiful, rich girl with a killer bod... More

Main characters
Introduction
Jaw dropping
"who is she"
5th period
Interesting
"Bad spending habits"
those designer bags
that smirk
captain
"she's fake"
"deal?"
no promises
"this IS my life"
started following you
Protein shakes
"friends?"
good heart
full of surprises
"this is like a water park"
"what's my rule"
"you choose"
flashbacks
The Fitting
Spotted
mystery girl
"show time"
perfect body
meeting
"sure, let's say that"
sister bonding
"it's gonna be alright"
calling my name
Payback
Girl's night
get in we're going shopping
momager
outfits (prepare for this)
"Everyone this is..."
substitute
flipped off
Beautiful young ladies
Em and Nat (the pranksters lol)
experienced....situations

"you wanna borrow one"

638 21 4
By maddyOConner

Grayson pov
I was so pumped to sleepover. I wonder where I'm sleeping tonight.

Emma: "you can sleep in the guest bedroom"

Grayson: "ok thanks where is it"

Emma: "there's a hall full of them, you can choose any but there's one across from my room so you could just follow me later. Unless you wanna sleep now."

Grayson: "I came here to explore this place and that's what I'll do."

Emma: "try not to get lost"

Grayson: "ok wait! Can I get your number incase I get lost"

Emma: "yeah sure"

-

After about ten minutes I got lost. I called Emma to come get me and I feel like a child lost in the mall.

Gray: "Emma i got lost"

Emma: "i mean I'm not surprised where are you"

Grayson: "in front of the gym and pool room"

Emma: "ok hold on"

As I was waiting for Emma to get me, i realized that this house must cost at least 34 to 36 million dollars.

Emma: 'Gray!" She yelled

Gray: "over here!"

Emma: "do you want to take a shower first or play something in the game room."

Gray: "how bout we do both"

Emma: "if you want"

I walk into the bathroom that's inside the guest bedroom and it's so clean and nice. There are white marble counter tops, a Jacuzzi and rain shower. This is too enjoyable

I turned on rain shower and the steam. I could get use to this.

-

Emma: "are you ok Gray,  you've been in there for an hour and a half"

Grayson: "yeah I'm fine"

Emma: "ok"

That was embarrassing.

Emma's pov
Gray had been in there for a long so I go check of he's ok.
In the mean time,  I was just working out and building muscle. I have to work out every day or else I don't feel complete. A few minutes later I heard the shower stop. I went back to my closet to change into another sports bra and some short shorts. As I was looking for my phone in the guest bedroom, because I think I left it on the night stand when I showed Gray his room. I found a stack of clothes and a white towel which I'm assuming Grayson forgot to bring in with him.

Grayson: "Emma!"

Emma: "yeah"

Grayson: "I left my clothes and towel in the room, can you bring it to me please"

Emma: "sure"

I grabbed his clothes and a towel and went into the bathroom with my eyes closed. His eyes widened and I could tell he was embarrassed. He was just holding his crotch with his bare hands but I could pretty much see everything. But I could still see his rising boner because hid hands held it tighter and the tip was slightly poking out from between his fingers but I decided to not say anything to save him from embarrassment. 

Gray: "thanks haha." He said as his cheeks turned bright red

Emma: "no problem." And I walked out right away

Grayson's pov
I can't believe I got a boner and she definitely noticed. But shit Emma came in with only a sports bra a short shorts. I decided not to play with her even though that was just a show for school but she looks hot.
As I walk out of the bathroom she's nowhere to be found. Even thought the bathroom was connected to the bedroom, somehow I can't find it. I walk to my right and I see a hallway. I entered one of the doors and I see-
OH-
MY-
GOD
A purse and bag closet. And they're all designer brands.

Shocker!

Even her purse closet has stairs too. I went up stairs to see-
You guessed it....
More purse and bags.

Emma's pov
Where on earth is Grayson. I looked in the bathroom and no Grayson anywhere. I also looked in the guest bedroom and the guest closet and still no Grayson. I began to look down the halls and I see a light on for my... purse closet? I went in expecting to see my mom but to my surprise I see Grayson looking at my purses and bags.

Emma:"... wha-what are you doing"

Grayson jumped
Grayson: "oh um-I-um just came across this room. I thought your purses were in your closet'

Emma: "oh ok haha do you want to borrow anything haha, and no that's a small collection of my purses"
I laughed as a joke

Grayson: "actually I'm going back to jersey with Ethan and I saw this really nice Louis Vuitton suitcase.'

Emma: "uh-huh and...."

Grayson: "well I was wondering if I could barrow it when we go"

Emma: "I'm not sure because it was one of the items my dad used for Paris fashion week."

Grayson: "oh It's o- "

I put up my finger to signal him to be quiet and wait as I was on the phone

On the phone

Emma: "hey dad I was wondering if you'll be using your Louis Vuitton suitcases"

Dad: "why, where are you going"

Emma: "oh no where it's just for a friend of mines, he's going too visit his family with his brother"

Dad: "oh ok"

Emma: "so can he barrow it for a few days"

Dad: "sure just tell me which colour"

I covered the phone speaker and quietly asked Grayson which colour

Gray: "orange"

Back on the phone

Emma: "orange limited edition one"

Dad: "yeah no problem.
If he wants his brother can use my yellow one too"

Emma: "ok thanks"

Hangs up

Emma: "so my dad said that you can use it"

Gray: "awesome! Thank you so much, Ethan is going to be so jealous'

Emma: "why, aren't you also rich as fuck"

Gray: "yeah but this is limited edition Louis Vuitton that can only be bought in Paris. Ethan and i have been looking at this set but didn't want to get it shipped from Paris and now Ethan is going to be stuck with his plain old Gucci one"

Emma: "actually.... my dad said that he has a another yellow one and he said that your brother could use it if he wants"

Gray: "oh"

Emma: "when are packing for the trip"

Gray: "oh shit I should go home and pack tonight"

Emma: "alright then let's go"

Gray: "umm.... can we take the black Lamborghini"

Emma: "why we're only going to your house"

Gray: "because Ethan's going to be jealous"

Emma: "but I don't care if he gets jealous"

Gray: "but it's funny"

Emma: "no it's not. You seemed pissed when I got in my car last time."

Gray: "still...."

Emma: "how bout I drive my mom's car because I don't feel like driving mines"

Gray: "ok but I get to pick the car"

Emma: "I don't care just pick a damn car"

Gray: "ummm"

Emma: "hurry "

Gray: "let's drive the Rolls Royce"

Emma: "whatever let's just go and bring the two luggages"

Gray: "can I-"

Emma: "no"

Emma and I hop into the rolls Royce and it's so luxurious.

Gray: "what does this button do"

Emma: "air"

Gray: "how bout this one"

Emma: "that's to turn on the stars on the roof"

Gray: "holy crap"

The drive consist of us screaming the lyrics to throwback songs

Gray: "ok we're here"

Should I continue this book. I don't know if y'all like it. Please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
120K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...