Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

By vintage-wifi

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... More

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(12): In Your Feels
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(43): Princess Willow

108K 2.6K 1.7K
By vintage-wifi

"Hi"

The door opens widely to reveal the source of that tiny voice. It's a cute dark-brown haired girl who looks to be about 4 years old. She is wearing tiny purple tights and a black jacket with tiny brown boots. Her long hair is left down. She's so cute. Behind her small self is Winnie with a pink bag in her hand.

"Hi Chels" She greets hastily.

My eyes are glued to the tiny girl "Hey. Who's she?"

"I'm Willow" She greets with a smile.

"She's my little sister" Winnie clarifies "Listen, my parents just sort of left her with me without notice earlier this morning and I kind of have somewhere to be"

Winnie has a sister? They don't look much alike at all.

I put my cereal bowl away "Yes..."

"Would you mind babysitting her for like a few hours?" She asks slowly; hopefully.

I look to the little girl and she offers me a wide smile and I can't help but smile back. What could possibly go wrong "Sure"

Winnie grins as she hands me the bag.

"She's not a baby but these are her things. Sometime she gets antsy so just ask her what she wants from the bag"

"I'm not a child, Winnie" The girl protests.

"I know, I know" Winnie sighs kissing her forehead "Just behave for Chels, okay? I'll be back"

She nods innocently "Okay"

Winnie then looks at me "Thank you so much Chels. I owe you one. Is Kyle home?"

"Yep. He's still sleeping" I reply.

He was so tired from all the driving yesterday but didn't get a chance to sleep because after we got to the apartment he said he had 'some business to attend to'. He didn't want to tell me what it was but I have a feeling it had something to do with his brother and father. He wasn't back till much later and decided to hit the sack.

I just spent the day sleeping and catching up on all my series that I had been missing. Also reminiscing about how much fun I had on the trip with everyone... mostly Kyle.

"He likes Willow so I don't think he'll really mind" She tells me "I'll try to be back as quick as possible. Thanks again"

"Off course" I reassure.

Winnie then gives her little sister one last kiss before dashing for the door. I'm not too nervous because I'm kind of good with children. I don't think I'll have any trouble with her.

"So... what do you want to do?" I ask the cutie.

She shrugs "I don't know. How about you tell me what your name is first?"

"Chelsea or Chels" I laugh softly.

"Hi Chels" She grins "I'm Willow"

"I know" I say "Winnie told me. Do you want to watch some tv?"

"Okay" She says.

I lead her into the living room as she takes a seat next to me on the couch and I put on it on. Luckily some cartoon is playing so I stick with that channel.

"I don't like Sabrina" She complains.

I look at her amused "So then what do you like, lady?"

"I like Camp Rock"

I laugh loudly at that piece of information "Aren't you too young for Camp Rock?"

"No" She protests immediately.

"Who's your favorite character?"

She grins "I like Shane. He looks like a handsome prince. Just like Kylie"

"Kylie?" I raise a brow.

"Yes. Winnie said he lives with you. He's handsome like a prince. He's also nice to me. More nice than Nicky"

I can't help but laugh at the information and at the nicknames. I think she has a little crush on Kyle.

Join the club, sister.

"What does Nicky do thats so bad?"

She pouts "He always laughs at me. And sometimes he trips me on purpose so I fall"

That does sound like Nicholas.

"He's evil, isn't he?" I hide a laugh.

"Yes" She pouts moving her hair out of her face. She's so cute! "But Kylie is much nicer. He always smacks Nicky when he does bad things to me. And he makes me laugh"

I grin "Kylie is amazing, huh?"

She nods grinning "Yes. And he looks like Prince Charming"

Even little girls recognize his beauty.

"I know" I laugh.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She asks shyly with a small blush.

"No"

"I wish you were. You're also pretty like Cinderella. You two would be perfect together" She grins widely.

I snicker "Really now?"

She nods enthusiastically "Yes. Kylie deserves a pretty girl like you"

Oh wow.

I can't help but grin at the little cutie.

"Done gossiping about me?" Comes a deep voice which sounds very amused and entertained.

I look behind me to spot Kyle watching us.

He looks freshly showered and rested. He is wearing black sweatpants, a white Nike t-shirt and his grey slippers. I can smell his addictive scent from here.

"Kylie!" Willow screams happily as she bolts off the couch and runs to him. He crouches down as he envelopes her tiny self into his huge arms and lifts her up.

I can't help but grin widely at the sight.

"Hi" Kyle ruffles her hair with her still in his arms "You good?"

She nods looking at his face "Yes. You have a stubble like my daddy"

"I guess I do" He says "Do you like it?"

"No" She giggles scrunching her face up "I like it better when you don't have anything on your chin"

"Well too bad" He retorts sticking his tongue out at her.

So cute!

She pinches his cheek, acting offended before they both continue to laugh together. Soon he sets her back on the ground as they both walk to join me on the couch.

"Morning" Kyle greets sheepishly.

I grin at him teasingly "Morning. Even though it's past 12"

He just rolls his eyes at me. He was really tired, huh? Normally he wakes up way before me.

"Kylie, how come you live with a girl?"

He snorts looking at her "It's all Nicholas's fault. You know how he likes to cause trouble"

"I knew it" She says "But Chels is pretty"

"She is" Kyle agrees shooting me a wink.

Swoon.

"Apparently I look like Cinderella" I inform an amused looking Kyle.

"You do" Willow chimes grinning.

"Eh" Kyle teases causing me to scowl.

Willow smack his thigh and he yelps faking hurt just so she can be proud of herself "You can't be mean to your princess! Don't you want to live happily ever after?

"Jeez sorry" Kyle apologizes.

Willow looks to me "Do you forgive him, princess Chels?"

"Yes" I nod smiling.

Why is she so cute? I don't remember Christian being this cute when he was her age. Maybe it's because he's a boy. Hopefully my new little sister will be like this.

"Okay we forgive you" She finalizes.

"Thank goodness" Kyle breathes relieved "So... you wanna watch Camp Rock?"

She grins widely "You have it?"

"Yep" He tells her as he gets up from the couch and fiddles in his DVD drawer before showing her "I kept this one just for you"

"Aww" I can't help but coo.

"Shut it" He grumbles half embarrassed.

Willow is just smiling "Thank you, Kylie. You're the best prince ever"

He puts it in before joining us on the couch. Willow is sitting between the two of us, her tiny face grinning in excitement.

"Blankets?" He asks and we both nod.

It is kind of cold.

He comes back a second later with his blue one that smells like him and I grin because I can get to sniff it the whole movie. Yay!

He lays it on top of all of us as we all focus on the movie. Kyle and I keep stealing glances at each other and smiling the whole time. Willow doesn't notice because she's too engrossed. She tries to sing along sometimes but ends up getting the lyrics all wrong causing me to laugh.

What a cutie.

It's an hour into the movie when she falls asleep on my lap. I cough softly to get Kyle's attention as I gesture to the little girl because I'm not sure what to do. He tells me to leave her there. I don't mind as I stroke her soft brown locks and wrap the blanket tighter around her tiny body.

Kyle gets up to switch the movie off. He moves Willow gently so she's comfortably laying her whole body on the couch and her feet aren't dangling like they were, as he moves to sit to the other one.

"She's precious" I coo.

He nods "Yeah. She's really cute, and watches way too many princess movies"

"Tell me about it" I laugh.

"She likes you" He tells me amused.

"She likes you more, Prince Kylie" I tease smugly as I send him a smirk.

He rolls his eyes "Yeah whatever"

"I really didn't know that Winnie had a little sister" I say.

"Yeah I guess we don't really speak about our families" He notes thoughtfully "She's adopted"

"Oh" I breathe surprised and sad.

I didn't expect that.

"Yep" Kyle mutters "Not that it changes anything though. Winnie and her parents love her like she's their own"

"How long has she been with them?"

"Since she was one, so three years I think"

I sigh sadly. Poor baby "Do you guys know what happened to her birth parents?

"Nope. The orphanage didn't have any information on them" He tells me "It's kind of sad, huh?"

"Yeah" I frown stroking her hair.

"I don't think she remembers much of those years though. She's just this happy and energetic little fireball"

"She is" I smile softly "Does she know?"

"That she's adopted?" Kyle asks and I nod "Yeah. Apparently her parents have had that conversation with her. Winona said she didn't really understand much"

"Maybe they'll tell her again when she's older"

"Maybe" He trails off.

"So how come she likes you so much?" I ask with a teasing smile to make the mood lighter.

"Cause she's a girl. Girls like me"

I roll my eyes acting unamused "I'm serious"

"She told you. It's because I'm handsome like Prince Charming and Shane. She really likes those two guys. I don't know why"

I laugh "Wow. And Nick?"

"Those two don't get along at all" He snorts amused "They're always fighting"

"I'm not surprised knowing Nicholas"

"She even calls him Shrek sometimes. It's the funniest shit ever"

I hold back a loud laugh because I don't want to wake her up "I swear she's so hilarious without even trying"

"One never gets bored when she's around"

"I can imagine" I muse looking adoringly at Willow because her face is turnt towards me now "Pretty soon I'll know what it's like to have a little sister"

"Oh right" He murmurs "When is your stepmother due?"

"I think there's a month left"

"Are you going there for the birth?"

I frown "I really doubt it. I think I'll be too busy with school. Dad said he'd update me with everything though"

"Oh"

"If I was going, would you come with?" I ask slowly; cautiously.

He furrows his eyebrows "What for?"

"To see Jea- Riley, Theo and the rest"

He sighs, running a hand through his hair "I doubt it"

"Why not?" I press.

"Do we have to speak about this?" He bites, clenching his jaw after a while of silence.

I flinch slightly "I was just asking"

"Don't you get that she doesn't want to hear from us? If she did she would've reached out a long time ago. She's finally happy now. I have to let her be" He half-shouts.

"You don't know that!" I argue.

"Chelsea-Anne, just take my word for it, okay? Riley doesn't want to hear from us"

"Kyle..." I drawl sadly.

"It is what it is" He forces tensely.

"Then what was the point of me telling you, then?" I demand "If you won't even do anything about it? Why did you thank me?"

"I thought I was going to do something about it until I realized the reality of the situation"

"But what if it's not true? What if she's dying to hear from you, Chambers? All of you? You'll regret it"

He sighs "I don't want to fight, Chelsea-Anne, not with you"

He's never actually said that.

"Okay" I murmur, fighting back a smile.

He actually doesn't want to fight with me. That's a first. I mean we haven't fought in a while but I didn't know it was because he actually didn't want to.

"What?" He looks confused.

I shrug biting my lip "Nothing"

"Why are you smiling? You're trying to hide it but I can see it"

"You always used to pick fights with me and now you don't want to fight at all" I tell him amused.

He rolls his eyes "I should've known it was something sappy like that"

"It's not sappy!" I defend.

"Why would you want us to fight?"

"I don't" I say "It's just weird"

He shakes his head amused "You're weird. And in case you haven't noticed... I don't like fighting with my friends. Or did you forget that we were?"

Friends.

"Right" I murmur deflated "I didn't"

"I'm only rude to people who aren't my friends which is the majority"

"You're still rude to Nick and Nathan sometimes" I argue matter-of-factly.

"That's how we show our love"

I laugh "Interesting. I didn't know you were capable of love, Chambers"

"So?" He retorts.

"Nothing" I smirk amused.

"I didn't know you were capable of dancing the way you did the other night" He says smugly causing me to blush instantly.

I never thought we'd actually address it.

"What are you talking about?" I feign confusion after recovering.

He smirks "Really, Chelsea-Anne?"

"I really don't know what you're on about, Chambers" I continue.

"Do you want me to remind you?" He whispers huskily.

Yes.

I gulp "N-no"

"Are you sure?" He challenges.

If Willow wasn't sleeping on top of me, I swear I would've jumped on Kyle or something with how sexy he sounds and looks right now.

Tease!

"Leave me alone" I reply flustered.

He just laughs at me "So where'd you learn to dance like that, huh?"

"Why'd you give me a hickey?" I retort.

"You didn't seem to mind if I remember correctly" He smirks with an amused brow raised.

"You were drunk so you don't remember correctly" I bite defensively.

"Oh really?" He challenges smugly "Then why do I evidently remember you getting jealous when I said I had sex with that girl"

Oh no.

"I wasn't" I protest meekly, looking away.

He hums amused "Yeah sure"

"I told you that I don't like her. She was rude to Kat and I" I continue defensively.

"Okay, Chelsea-Anne" He says, clearly not falling for it "Whatever you say"

"We were both drunk that night so you can't hold anything against me. I'm pretty sure we both acted uncharacteristically" I say softly, swallowing a lump.

'Especially you' I want to add bitterly. The sober Kyle would never dance like that with me. Let alone give me a hickey. It's sad and hurts to admit but it's true.

We're just friends to him.

I'm still looking away from but I feel his hand on my face as he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him, his grey eyes soft.

I gulp.

"Let me tell you something. Everything I did that night, I wanted to do"

My eyes widen slightly "You did?"

"Yes" He says confidently.

What does that mean? Does that mean he also likes me? Well then why doesn't he tell me if he does?

"Okay" I squeak happily, a smile on my lips.

I'm getting worse and worse at hiding my feelings for him but at this point, I could care less. Something tells me that I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Kind of like how Nathan has been telling me. Maybe I'll finally know what it means... I'm close.

He also smiles "Good"

He lets my chin go and I whimper internally at the loss of contact before he moves to sit on his couch again.

"So what are you doing for new years?" I ask him after a while.

"I don't really want to do anything but the guys will probably drag me to one of the parties" He tells me.

"We'll probably come too" I mutter.

He snorts "I don't think you'll have much of a choice. Nathan will drag Kathrine too then she'll obviously also drag you and Winona"

"Oh so you won't be the one dragging me?" I tease with a curious brow raised.

"I would but she'll beat me to it" He winks.

Ahh! My heart is enjoying this!

I laugh, fighting back a profound blush "Good to know, Chambers"

I'm distracted by Willow as she starts to squirm on my lap before getting up and letting out a loud yawn as she scratches her eyes and stretches her tiny arms.

"Hi lady" I greet after she's stopped.

She smiles sheepishly "Hey, Chels"

"How was your nap?" Kyle asks her.

"Good" She tells him "I had a dream about unicorns and dogs"

"Off course you did" He murmurs.

She then looks to me "Chels, I'm hungry"

"You are? What would you like?" I ask the little girl.

"Noodles" She tells me.

I frown awkwardly "We don't have those. Kyle and I need to go grocery shopping"

She suddenly stands up before coming back with her pink bag "Look in here. Mommy probably packed some for me"

I do just that and luckily there are beef flavored noodles inside "It's your lucky day"

"Let's go" She grabs my hand forcing me to the kitchen with her.

I follow behind her laughing. We get to the kitchen and I put the noodles in a bowl of water before putting them in the microwave.

"Thank you, Chels" She grins widely as I pick her up and sit her on the kitchen counter so we're at eye level and I'm not having to look down the whole time "I'll tell Winnie what a good babysitter you were"

I grin too "Thanks Willow"

"When I see you again, will you be Kylie's princess? That would make me so happy"

I nod smiling "Off course I will"

I hope.

I think Kyle hears because he clears his throat before joining us. I just look away from him awkwardly.

What if I won't?

"Kylie..." Willow starts off "The next time I see you, will Chels be your princess?"

He nods "She definitely will"

My heart skips a beat.

She smile widely hugging us both before pulling away "Good. Then you two will live happy ever after. Like Cinderella and Prince Charming"

"Sure" I laugh.

"We will" Kyle says looking at me with a small smile before winking.

I'll hold you to that, Chambers.

****

And???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 285 32
We know, what happens if we fall for our best friend. But, do you know what happens if a person falls for his best friend's elder brother. And what w...
4.9K 319 19
"You are a jerk!" I yelled. "You are impossible!" he yelled back. "You are so stupid," I told him angrily. "You are so insane," he yelled back. "You...
389K 12.8K 55
"Sooner or later you're going to fall for me." "You forgot the 'never' option." I smiled fakely. He chuckled. "That isnt an option." "You sure?" I as...
1.3K 62 19
His college decided to give a quiet reserved history student a new roommate and god is he annoying. I mean he is mastering in art that's probably why...