Family (COMPLETED)

By Anamika_anu

They were happy until a storm hit their life, leaving them shattered.. Will they be happy again?? Peep in the... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue

C. S And Prologue

654 17 70
By Anamika_anu

Mumbai, the dream city with great hustle and bustle. People come here to make there dream came true.

Mr. Viren Saxena who is in his early fifties..

was also one of them, he came here some 25 years ago to become the top most industrialist and he is successful too, to make his dream came true.. when he came here he had nothing but today he is the top most industrialist. Today he have everything in his life.. He's a perfect example of inspiration for all..

Though being a top industrialist ego or attitude never ever comes in him. He is kind hearted, loving, caring, down to earth, always respects people. In simple words he is a perfect man..

....

She is Mrs. Bulbul Viren Saxena, she's in her mid forties, a doctor by profession. She was always there with Viren in his hard times. Her father was a business tycoon and Viren was an employee in his office. Bulbul usually use to Visit her father office when she gets attracted towards Viren, his sweet gesture and nature make her fall for him. Viren too love her but her father didn't accepted their relation as Viren was just an employee. This hurtled Viren as just because of his status he was rejected and that day he determined to prove himself. Bulbul helped him, they married against her father and shifted to Mumbai. Today she is happy with him, she have everything in her life..

...

She is Anamika Saxena, a happy living bubbly girl in her mid twenties. Apple of her parents eyes, has never seen any ups and downs in her life or say her parents never let any problem reach to her. Pampered by both her parents. Viren call her, his lucky charm as when she was born that time was the turning point of their life. She has inherited her father and mother helping, caring and loving nature and at the same time she's a little naughty too. She has completed her studies.. She's a fashion designer by profession and is helping her father in his business as well..

....................... ❌❌❌..............................

                         Prologue

A big lavish bungalow situated at the outskirt of city..

Plated Saxena Mansion..

Viren and Bulbul were in their room. Viren was standing in front of mirror and setting his hair while Bulbul was busy talking over her phone..

Viren was staring at Bulbul when his attention was attracted by a feminine voice

"Good morning Dad" at this voice, Viren turn and found Anamika standing at the door with a cup of coffee for him.

"Good morning Bittu" Viren said as he approached to her, he took the coffee mug and lightly patted her cheek. Bulbul turn at some giggling sounds, she smile to see father daughter smiling over something..

"kya baatein ho rahi hai" Bulbul asked as she finished her call.

Viren and Anamika turn to Bulbul "that's a secret mumma" Anamika spoke and winked at her, giggling..

Bulbul narrowed her eyes "Secret, wo bhi mujh se" she asked eyeing them..

"Haan. Tum bhi toh humse secrets rakhti ho.. Toh hum kyun na rakhe " Viren exclaims.

"meine kya secret rakha, sab baat batati hoon main" Bulbul said moving towards them..

Viren make faces "aacha, tum apni beheno se kya baat karti ho ye toh kabhi nahi bataya Humein" he exclaims

"wo issliye kyun ki usmei batane jaisa kuch nahi, that's girly talks jaan ke kya karoge wo tum dono" Bulbul asked narrowing her eyes..

"wo toh hum soch lenge, tum batao tab toh sahi" Viren winked at her. Anamika giggled

Bulbul sighed, she know they are not going to tell her anything..
"leave it nahi Jaana kya baat kar rahe the and na hi main batane wali hoon" saying so she marched out of the room, irritatedly.

Viren and Anamika giggle at this..

"chalo niche, nahi toh abhi tumhari mumma ki dant sunni padegi dono ko" viren said and together they marched out...

Soon, They settled down on their respective places for breakfast, Bulbul and some servants came out of the kitchen with breakfast..

Bulbul place a bowl full of oats in front of Viren and aaloo parantha with paalak paneer was served to Anamika. Viren face fall to see his breakfast.

"eeee oats, firse. Main nahi khayunga ye, mujhe bhi aaloo parantha chahiye" he demanded

"look Mr Saxena aaloo parantha ka sapna toh aap dekhe hi naa issliye jo aapke samne diya gaya hai usse chup chap kha le" Bulbul said firmly..

"lekin ye na - insaafi hai mujh bechare masoom Insaan ke saath" Viren exclaims..

Bulbul glare at him..
"I think tum bhool rahe ho tumhe high blood pressure ki problem hai aur tumhe strictly mana kiya gaya hai oily and spicy food khane se, issliye nakhre karna band karo aur jo diya hai samne wo khao" Bulbul spoke reminding him about his health issues and at the same time ordering him to eat oats..

Viren makes faces "huhhhh, jaane log ye oats jaisi chizein kyun banate hai. Mujh jaise hathe khathe sareef aadmi ko pareshan karte rehte hai sirf" he spoke eyeing Bulbul from the corner of his eyes but then finished his oats for he know he don't have any other options..

Viren when lift up his head after he finished his oats. He found Bulbul again talking over phone and holding her cup of green tea in other hand..

Viren glance at Anamika and spoke "Baby, you know kuch log pehle rules banate hai and badh mei khud follow nahi karte" he said loudly so that it could reach to Bulbul.

"important call hoga" Anamika said munching her parantha..

At the Same time Bulbul finished her call "it was an important call" she exclaims.

Viren eyed her..
"humare calls bhi important hote hai, fir bhi hum receive nahi karte aur na hi kabhi business ki baatein karte hai. Tumhe bhi ye rules follow karne padenge, after all rules sabke liye ek hi hona chahiye. Right bittu" Viren asked to Anamika who nodded her head affirmatively..

Viren make a sad face "waise hum kya kar sakte hain.. Iss ghar mei saare rules hamare liye hi bante hai.. Baki toh koi follow karta nahi" he spoke taunting Bulbul like a typical TV serial sasu maa making same facial expression.. Anamika laugh to see the expressions of her father..

"bas bas.. Baatein kam.. Breakfast khatam karo apna" Bulbul said and settle down to her seat..

Bulbul just shook her head, when found Viren is still making faces..

After some time they finish their breakfast and leave the house for their respective jobs..

......

To be continued...

Navkiran_Shergill hope you like it 😘 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Humnava By Pragathi

General Fiction

21.3K 972 23
It's based on the 6 months leap of separation with lots of mysteries, emotions and music. ...
5.4K 551 28
Do u still have a hope avi..?! I shook my head shutting off my thoughts. Today I want to be a little stress free cuz my little pie needs me, my only...
love life By Tanu

Fanfiction

9.9K 620 36
A girl love a boy but get married with someone else forcely. The boy she get married was already broken. what Will be boy reaction after knowing the...
102K 5.9K 59
Life has never been kind to Priya and Ram. But they have learned to survive. When their paths cross on a fateful day, they discover that life still...