I love you 3000 (Tony Stark f...

By madeinmiddleearth

"I AM IRONMAN" "You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never ta... More

Intro
1. Pilot (ironman 1)
2. The unexpected
3. Stark
4. An armour?
5. RED
6. Sunny side up
7. The mechanic
8. The red suit
9. Roses are red
10. Stark mansion
12. Iron monger & Ironman
13. True love kiss
14. I AM IRONMAN
15. (ironman 2)
16. California king bed
17. In the shadows
18. Stark expo
19. New york, New york
20. The senate
21. It's always you
22. Behind closed doors
23. Red riding hood
24. The grand prix
25. Bad liar
26. The day he was born
27. Map that leads to you
28. Fix you
29. My greatest creation is you
30. Radioactive
31. Point dume
32. The Avengers
33. STARK TOWER
34. Stay here with me
35. The sky is the limit
36. S.H.I.E.L.D
37. The bitter & the sweet
38. The god of mischief
39. The aliens
40. After effect
41. Can you feel the love tonight
42. Something just like this

11. The weekend

1.6K 49 1
By madeinmiddleearth

Not even a week after I moved in with Tony Stark we were having issues because of him throwing a surprise party in the middle of the night when I was dead asleep & even revealing his identity as the man in the red iron suit to my brother & my dad without my knowledge. Some issues I take them seriously but Tony was not that kind of a person, instead he lives in the moment & that was why things get kind of messed up between us. I was pissed off at him even though he tried his best to convince me, I knew he had to grow up & be responsible for his actions & respect my views & opinions if not what's the use of us being together?

I finally decided to take a break from him as I left Pepper incharge to look after Ice & Jerry for the weekend at Tony's, I slide away when he was at his garage. I left the premises without him noticing & headed to the airport to fly to Honolulu, where my ex roommate/my best friend runs a five star resort. As I landed I saw her standing next to her car with a big smile on her face, it reminded me of the time I saw Tony for the very first time after Afghanistan. We embraced for a minute as she let go of me "you look gorgeous" as a big smirk passed her face.

"My dear, you're no less" I grinned as we both began to chuckle "I missed you" we got into her car as I sat on the passenger seat & she on the drivers, it was a convertible sports car so I was able to enjoy the sun.

"How's Tony?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road "good" I mumbled.

"Ah! Ha! Something wrong between you guys, ain't it?" she chuckled.

"Yup" I responded, she always knew me so well. We reached her resort as she escorted me to the best suite in her resort, it was beautiful as the view outlooks the ocean which kind of reminded me of Tony's mansion. There was an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi & of course the famous rainforest vibe shower that gives you the feeling your having a shower outside in the comfort of your own bathroom "I love it" I beamed as my eyes gazed every corner of the room.

"I know you would" she smiled "you want to talk, about Tony?" she looked at me.

"For that, I'd need a drink" I said as she nodded & walked towards the mini bar where she poured us a drink. I told her everything about Tony after he came back from Afghanistan since Cindy was like a sister to me, during those three long months she left her resort for a week & came & stayed with me. She even called me several times to come & stay at her resort to calm myself down but I declined because I didn't want to leave Malibu behind until Tony was found but now he's found & cos of his iron suit & the endless dramas going on in his life, it was becoming very difficult for me to adjust with him even though I love him. Cindy listened to all my issues & endlessness complaints without a question, she was always the calmer one between us.

It was already the second night of my weekend & Cindy decided to take me to one of the most famous exclusive club in Hawaii, we got dressed up & headed towards the club. By the time we reached there was a massive line outside the club but thankfully we didn't have to wait because Cindy had her ways, we walked into the club as red & yellow lights blinked. The bouncers showed us the way to the VIP lounge area above the dance floor. As we entered the fibre glassed room it has it's own dj, mini bar with a bartender & a mini dance floor. There were just few of us, some were dancing while the others were just lounging around. The area could hold like fifty of us but there was hardly around twenty people. Me & Cindy sat at the corner where we could clearly see the dance floor below.

As I was sipping my margarita I felt someone standing besides my table & when I looked up, I couldn't belief my eyes it was Josh Killian my ex boyfriend in person. I was lost of words as he looked down on me & smiled "hello Coco" as I forced a smile "hi, Josh".

"Can I join you?" He asked as I nodded my head, I couldn't say no. How could I? After what happened between us in the past "so, how have you been?" He looked at me as I responded "fine & you?" as my eyes searched the room for Cindy.

"If you're looking for Cindy, she's at the restroom. I just saw her leave a couple of minutes ago" he said as he saw the nervousness in my face.

"I was quite lost looking down, I didn't notice her leave" I mentioned as he nodded "I know you do that sometimes".

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Work" he replied "and you?"

"Just a weekend of relaxation with my best friend, of course" I lied, hoping he won't sense the tension between me & Tony.

"Cool" he smiled "how's Tony?" He asked slowly as I tried my best to be as calm as possible "actually, he's doing great".

"I saw the news, Afghanistan...the mental breakdown" he mentioned as I got quite annoyed "everyone have their bad days, don't they?" I responded.

"They do, unless you are Tony Stark" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice, making me more annoyed "I heard you have moved in with him" he said as I cleaned my jaws, how the hell does this guy even know but then again in Malibu everyone knows us & word spreads like wildfire of course "yeah, just recently" I forced a smile.

"In a year, that's great. In those three years, you never seemed to be interested in moving in with me but then it's Tony" his sarcasm grew & I wanted to smack his head with my fist. I know I did him wrong, I left him for Tony Stark but even before Tony & I dated, me & Josh we're having the worst relationship crisis ever. He wanted to settle down & have kids & I didn't want that, on top of that I really disliked his mother who always poked her nose in our relationship & his younger sister use to always show up at my place & borrow my things like it's her own. The worst part was when she crashed my brand new Bentley celebrating her 21st birthday but our relationship really came to an end when he decided to get rid of Ice & Jerry by making up an excuse that he was allergic to dogs & he didn't want them around him, even though he wasn't allergic to them. I couldn't take it anymore because Ice & Jerry were my kids & I loved them to death so, when we were on a break & I was mentally preparing myself to end the fucked up relationship I was in once & for all that kiss with Tony happened & the next morning I left Josh for good.

He couldn't digest the fact that I left him for Tony Stark because he knew what kind of a man Tony was & how all the ladies swoon over him but I wasn't that type to fall for him just like that & I did fell for him for a reason because he had something in him that Josh didn't have & so Josh couldn't take it. He decided to stalk me or show up at my place the first month of my relationship with Tony & soon Tony found out about him & punched him on the face in front of everyone at a party & from that day onwards I've never seen him until now.

Cindy finally showed up at the table & she was shocked to see Josh as well "Josh" she muttered as she looked down on him in confusion "didn't know you were here".

"I came before you guys walked in" he said as she slowly took her seat. Then I looked down on my phone five missed calls from pepper, what the hell? I excused myself as I walked towards the bathroom & called her up

"Mam, you there?" She stammered.

"Yes, Pepper" I responded.

"I've send you a mail, please check it asap" she hangs up the phone in a rush, as if something was after her or she was running somewhere. I rushed towards the table & grabbed Cindy "we have to go" as she nodded "leaving this early?" Josh looked at us shockingly.

"Yes" I yelled as we both quickly made our way to the parking lot "what happened?" She asked curiously as she followed me.

"You have your laptop with you right?" I asked her breathlessly as we sat on the car.

"Here" she handed me her laptop as I opened my mail & looked at the videos that Pepper has forwarded & that was the last video I wanted to see in my life, it was Tony Stark in Afghanistan as a hostage & as I translated the language I couldn't belief my ears as tears welled up my eyes as Cindy quickly drove me to the airport. I had to go back to Malibu before everything goes down, as I called Pepper her phone was out of reach & Tony's was dead so I called Happy & told him what exactly has happened. Obadiah the man who we love & trust was the one who stabbed us all in the back, without a second thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4.8K 111
PLEASE READ I'd just like to say yes I've already done two MCU stories with a third one in progress. But I really wanted to do another one as I've h...
66.9K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
3.1K 132 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...