4. An armour?

"Tony, what are you doing?" I asked him in horror as I saw him levitated, he was wearing some robotic kind of boots & an arm.

"Oh hi! Coco" he responded as if everything was normal "didn't, see you there".

"Tony! What is this?" I yelled as he looked at me in confusion "what do you mean?" He asked gently trying his best not to annoy me.

"You levitating, with those, robotic thingy" I mentioned as he slowly got down & walked towards me "these are the parts of the project, I'm currently working on".

"You said you were building a robot, then what is this?" I folded my arms.

"Honey!" He stood in front of me "it's an armour, that I can wear".

"What? Are you kidding me? You're going to wear that?" I looked at him horrified.

"If you say it that way, it sounds weird" he stated.

"Yes, it is weird Tony what the actual fuck! I know you invent weapons but an armour are you fucking insane" I yelled as he closed his eyes trying to avoid eye contact.

"I know you are upset, but let me explain" he said slowly as he removed the parts of the armour that he was wearing "Come with me" he gently placed his arm around my shoulders & escorted me towards the sofa as we took a seat, he took a deep breath "when I was back in Afghanistan for the Jericho missile launch, I was attacked by my own weapons. The Stark Industries weapons & it nearly took my life but a kind doctor Yinsen saved my life by placing this thing on my chest. The ten rings imprisoned us both & forced me to build the Jericho missile by scratch with the help of Yinsen but I was not going to give up that easily, because I needed to come back home to you & you were the one who kept me going on that cave. You motivated me to built an armour to escape the ten rings but in the crossfire Yinsen was shot & I survived. The suit that I'm building now is the same suit that me & Yinsen built together back then but better".

"Tony, why didn't you tell me this from the start" I said slowly as I felt guilty for yelling at him.

"Because I wanted to surprise you, when the armour was completed & I wanted to honour Yinsen. He told me not to waste my life" he said slowly as he hold my hands "and so after my return every day I tried my best to recreate, a better version of the suit not for war but to end war once & for all. Coco, the weapons my company manufactured are sold out there for war. I never knew what my father & I built would cause so much destruction in this world & I want to change it because I know I've to" he looked at me.

"Tony, I can't belief this is you. I mean what were you before a billionaire, playboy who don't give a damn about the world & now here you are trying to save the world. You are against everything you stood for once upon a time & I'm so proud of you" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"You smell nice" he said as he snuggled his nose on my neck.

"I love you" I mumbled as I kissed his cheek "I love you the most" he smiled as he kissed my nose.

"So, why don't you show me the armour" I looked at him as his face light up "you sure".

"I'm damn sure" I smirked as he proudly stood up "then feast your eyes". The armour was not completed but it was nothing like I've ever seen & as Tony was demonstrating it so, many things went wrong from him falling down like multiple times to destroying so many things. I couldn't even imagine how will it function if it had these many flaws but he assured me that by the end of the month everything will be working more than just fine, and the only thing I've to worry about is to find the perfect look for his new iron armour.

I was really close with my grandma so I told her everything about Tony's new project & his armour, which my granny took it rather well. She was happy that at least Tony is doing something for the world, she always believed in Tony just like she believed in Howard back in the days. She always told us tales about her lost friend Howard Stark & how the world has lost a genius as well as a great person but the same light that she saw in Howard shines brighter in Tony & she was very proud of him & so was I. I never in a million years thought Tony Stark would turn out this way, not only me but there are millions of people out there who will be shocked in the coming days. His father Howard Stark invented the atomic bomb & out here his own son Anthony Stark is trying to end wars, what a twist in the family history but whatever maybe the case I'm sure Howard Stark is very proud of his son's mission to end world wars because there's no victory in war & only peace can change the world.