i love you

By billieownsme

everything isn't as it always seems. More

Announcement
chapter 1 | Come out and play
chapter 2 | you need me for what baby? (Smut)
chapter 3 | "hey y/n miss me?" (smut)
chapter 4 | read 12:52 a.m.
chapter 5 | penthouse suite (SMUT)
chapter 7 | a stupid drunken night
chapter 8 | Fireworks (SMUT)
chapter 9 | "it's finneas"
chapter 10 | Claudia
chapter 11 | we've never, i've never (smut)
chapter 12 | everything becomes dark
chapter 13 | darkness
chapter 14 | a light!
chapter 15 | before the coma, during the coma, after the coma
chapter 16 | a new day, a new.... unknown number?
chapter 17 | first dates *smut*
chapter 18 | slightly wet cum stain (very light smut)
chapter 19 | thoughts on girls and a girl in my thoughts (smut)
chapter 20 | the photoshoot
chapter 21 | would you believe me if i said im in love? (smut smut smut)
chapter 22 | bad dreams and bathroom vanities (smut)
chapter 23 | taken
hiii :,)

chapter 6 | learning lessons (SMUT)

423 11 0
By billieownsme

"She was here literally a minute ago." Finneas said.

I stood there frozen. I don't want to know where she is. I don't want to know what she's doing. I don't want this to be my reality. I can't even fucking think straight. I looked down at my phone. Unlocking it, I immediately was reminded of haileys message. I stared at it. With a tear streaming down my face I clicked on her name, and blocked her. Finneas wiped my tear and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry." He walked away as I was still just frozen. I couldn't fucking move. My thoughts were so unclear.

"Heyyyyy Y/N mind if I bring a cute lil shawty to the party?" Isaac said slurring his words.

I looked up and at him. Staring at him I just barely nodded enough. Who fucking cares what happens at this shit ass party anyway.

"Helllll yea." He smirked and went to leave to get the girl from the hotel lobby.

I decided I should find Billie and face my reality. I stared at the staircase and made my way over to it. My thoughts of Billie and Zoe started to infuriate me. I started stomping up the stairs. Going down the hall I could hear a familiar voice giggling from the farthest bedroom. My eyebrow twitched. My hand clenched into a fist. My breathing became heavier. I walked to the door slowly.

"Billie be a good girl" I heard coming from the room.

I busted the door open to see exactly what I expected. Billie laid on the bed naked with her legs spread open. Zoe, still naked and fingering Billie.

"I fucking knew it. For fuck sake." I said as Billie shot up from the bed in surprise.

I stormed away.

"Y/N wait!" I heard Billie yell from afar.

I went down the stairs looking down trying not to cry. I accidentally bumped into someone walking up the stairs, but I didn't want to look up Incase I lost it all.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up. There she was. Right as I thought it was 100% over. Hailey Foxman was standing right in front of me.

"Hey Hailey" I said quietly.

"Uhhh y'all know each other?" Isaac said.

I ignored him.

"Zoe I need to find Y/N!" I heard Billie scream from the bedroom.

"Would you excuse us Isaac?" I grabbed haileys hand.

"Where are we g-"

"Just shut up and follow me" I interrupted her.

I marched us out of the penthouse suite and onto the elevator. The ride to the 7th floor was quiet. We reached my hotel room and I looked at Hailey. I opened the door.

"Sit down." I demanded not knowing what I was going to do next.

"Why are you here?"

"Why have you been ignoring me?" She asked sternly.

"Because I have a fucking girlfriend! I told you this! The whole media told you this! You knew this Hailey!" I said turning red with anger.

"Yeah well by the looks of what just happened in that hotel room, not a very good one."

I turned pale. Her words repeating over and over in my head.

"why are you fucking here?" I asked again but quieter this time.

"you've been on my mind a lot lately..." she paused

"my brother died Y/N" she looked right into my eyes as hers started to water.

"You were the only one who understood my bond with him. You saw it. You lived it with me. You weren't replying to me. So I saw on everyone snaps about this party. I needed to hear tour voice again." She went on.

"Nick died? How? I'm- im so sorry Hailey."

"He was hit by a drunk driver on his way home from work." She started to cry.

I sat down next to her and hugged her. I cried too. We just sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"I miss you" she mumbled.

I paused.

"Hailey this isn't fair." I whispered.

"You know I'm going through something right now with Billie. I'm weak. I can't do it. I think you need to leave." I said getting up standing in front of her.

"Please don't do this Y/N" she looked at me biting her lip.

She stood up and met my eyes. She took a step closer to me and kissed me quick.

"Just tell me to stop if you want me to stop" she whisper as she placed a hand on my cheek. She leaned in to kiss me again.

"STOP!" Billie yelled.

I jumped being startled, but didn't look at her.

"Are you joking right now Y/N? You think you're gonna get even by bringing your ex into OUR hotel room and fuck?" She said sloppily.

Clearly Billie was still a little drunk. I didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Who said we were fucking? Who said I was getting even? Who said I'm the one who brought my ex into this?" I said sternly, not looking at Billie.

"And maybe you would know the truth if you didn't fucking go off and whore around with Zoe." I said finally making eye contact with her.

The room was silent.

"That's what I thought Billie." I said making sure she knew I was disappointed with her.

"Hailey. It was nice catching up with you, and again I'm really sorry about Nick passing away. For now I need time to think about my life. Excuse me, but I think it's best to end the night here." I said as calmly as I could.

"Thanks Y/N I hope to hear from you in the future." She slightly gave me a smile and walked out.

"I'm not going to explain myself to you because I know I didn't hurt somebody I deeply love and care for." I said not looking at Billie as tears started to fill my eyes.

"I-" Billie started but paused.

"Although, I'm sure it's easier to hurt somebody you don't love than someone you do. You should know. But it-"

"Y/N i-" Billie started to say as tears stream down her face.

"Wait a minute, let me finish. I know you don't care. But, can you listen? I came into this committed, but I guess I over did it." I looked at her in her eyes.

"I did the best I could." I said walking towards the hotel room door.

"Y/N seriously I can't even put into words how much I care and how sorry I am. I was drunk. Fuck I still am a little I guess. And you know what? You're right that you are so committed to us. You do everything in your power to make us work and to make me happy. But where you were wrong is when you said I don't love you. There is no other person in this world that I could love like the way I love you." She said.

"Not even Zoe?" I whispered.

"That was out of wrong intentions. She told me she saw you grab Dani's butt and kiss her. So I got angry and jealous. I downed a bunch of alcohol and wanted to make you realize how I felt." She said looking down, not being able to make eye contact with me.

"Well billie, I didn't and-"

"And I know that. Zoe told me the truth after you walked in." She said still not looking at me.

"I'm so fucking sorry." She looked at me.
We stood there in silence. She look away from me. My thoughts were everywhere. Tonight was the the most surreal night of my life and not in a good way. I started slowly making my way towards Billie.

"Was Zoe good to you? Did she make you feel the way I usually do?" I asked as I lowered my voice.

She looked up at me in shock with what I just asked her. I slammed my lips into hers and picked her body up. She wrapped her legs around my body. I threw her onto the bed and got on top of her.

"Answer me now" I started kissing her sweet spot.

"N-no Y/N! Nobody makes me feel the way you make me feel." She said breathing heavily.

I pulled away from her neck.

"Say it louder." I demanded.

"Nobody makes me feel the way you make me feel Y/N!" She yelled as I rubbed her tits through her shirt.

"That's what I thought Eilish"

"Take off your fucking clothes" I demanded.

She started to slowly take off her clothes just staring at me.

"Keep on your undergarments" I said as she was about to unclasp her bra.

I went back to her sweet spot on her neck and sucked hard. Giving slightly painful hickeys. I leave a trail of dark hickeys going down her neck, chest, in between her boobs, and her stomach. Her giving out little moans the whole way down. As I reached right above the hem of her panties I saw a wet spot. I decided to tease her more. I blew air on her nipples. Goosebumps spread through her body. I flick my tongue over her hard nipples. When one nipple was being pleasured my by mouth, the other was being played with roughly by my fingers. Her hand started playing with my hair and the other hand start roaming her own body down to her pussy.

"Mmmm" Billie moaned.

"What do you think you're doing?" I stood straight up.

"I can't be teased anymore baby" she said biting her lip.

"But I didn't say you could touch yourself, and I definitely didn't say you could call me baby" I said sternly.

"This causes for punishment. " I went to grab handcuffs from my suitcase.

"Wha- what are you doing? She asked.

"Oh billie. I told you, you must be punished for not listening to daddy" I said as I handcuffed her to the bed frame.

"Now are you going to act up?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No daddy I won't." Billie said.

"I hope you are telling the truth mamas"

I started to rub her folds over her soaking wet panties as I grabbed tightly on one of her breasts with my other hand. She moaned loudly. I took off her panties and licked her fold up and down in one long lick. Her legs would twitch as I teased. Finally, I started licking her very swollen, very wet clit.

"Oh my god yes daddy!!!" Billie moaned loudly as she tugged on her handcuffs forgetting she was restrained.

I moaned through my licks as the humming of my mouth gave her more pleasure. Her thighs tried pressing together, but forced them back open. I licked faster and moaned louder as the humming became harsher.

"Can I please cum daddy? I'm so fucking close!" Billie moaned out.

"As long as you promise you will only cum for me." I said as I made eye contact with her.

"I'll only cum for you daddy!" She screamed as I sucked on her clit moaning.

"Oh yes daddy!" She screamed as her hands yanked in the handcuffs and her legs shaking.

"Daddy can I please do you a favor?" She looked at me.

"What would that be mamas?" I said biting my lip.

"Can you please sit on my face so I can taste you?" She licked her lips.

I took off my clothes and straddled over her face. Her hands were still in handcuffs so she inserted her tongue on my clit.

"Oh yesssssss mamas" I moaned.

She shook her head as she licked my clit causing her to hit every spot.

"Ride my face daddy" she moaned.

I grabbed onto the headboard. Slowly I started grinding my clit over her tongue. She synched her tongue with my body as I got faster.

"Fuck yes mamas make daddy cum" I moaned.

She licked me faster indicating I needed to start going faster. As I rode her face I tilted my head back. My moans became louder.

"Fuck yes you little whore!" Shot out of my mouth as I came all over billies face.

I got off of her and she smiled wide at me.

"How do I taste?" I smiled widely as she tried licking all of my cum up.

"So fucking good daddy"

"Better than Zoe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Far better than Zoe, daddy"

"You better remember that" I said as I unlocked her handcuffs.

"I hoped you learned your lesson here Billie." I said putting my clothes on.

"I definitely did" she looked at me.

2,116 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.5K 27
for joli, it was always about being in control of everything. until she met billie, who had grown to love the feeling of never being in control. tw:...
277K 3.7K 31
random imagines and smut. slow updates
178K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...