๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ

By HyunnieBun__

DISCONTINUED โŒฒ Yoongi and Hoseok two newlyweds, just celebrating their wedding. It just so happened that they... More

0
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.01
12.02
13
14
15
16
Characters
17
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ญ
18
19
20
โœŽ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐
MOVED ACCOUNTS!!

5

174 9 0
By HyunnieBun__

September•8•2020
3:54 pm

Two weeks later...

It's been two weeks since yoongi and Hoseok got married everything has been going great since then , Hoseok hasn't gotten use to being a husband and he already wants to have a family , at the moment yoongi is completely against that idea.

But recently yoongi has picked up some strange eating habits , mostly spring rolls he can eat like a lot and his appetite has never been that big before.

Namjin were taking care of Mickey and Holly while Yoonseok was away for their honeymoon , today was their last day of vacation so they spent tht whole day packing and exploring the place one last time since they were getting on the plane in the morning.

"Yoonie , are you hungry?"

Hoseok asked Yoongi as they sat on the balcony , yoongi turned to Hoseok and nodded eagerly.

"Yes , baby i'm starving"

Yoongi pouted cutely rubbing his stomach , Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi.

"Where are you going Hobi?"

Yoongi whined grabbing Hoseok's arm Making the younger turn around and blush

"I..I'm going to pick up some food for us at a restaurant , do you wanna come Yoonie?"

Hoseok says pinching Yoongi's cheeks , he smiles.

"No thanks Hobi , I just wanted to know where you going"

Yoongi beams waving to Hoseok as he walks away.

"Bye Yoonie , I'll be back in bit"

Hoseok waves before leaving the house.

Yoongi watches Hoseok drive off , after he's far out of view yoongi sighs and thinks about the night of their first day of their vacation , and remembers they didn't use a condom , and did a couple of rounds.

"I'm definitely Pregnant"

Yoongi immediately thought in his head as he opened his messaging app.

❀❀❀

Yoongi sat there thinking about when he should get the test , Hoseok should be home a few , "should I just wait after dinner?"

"I should probably get it now , I see a pharmacy across the street from here"

Yoongi thought to himself as he got up and quick grabbed his purse he slipped his phone in the bag , put on some flats with a light blue jacket and went out.

At the Pharmacy...

Yoongi walked in and the door made a little ring , letting the cashier know there's another customer.

He looked around for the hygiene isle , found it and went over there , yoongi scooped up a random test and headed over to the counter.

Yoongi quickly cashed in handing the cashier $1.50.

"gomabseubnida"

Yoongi bowed before leaving the pharmacy , she waved saying " have a great day sir"

Yoongi walked back home and unlocked the door to find Hoseok setting up dinner.

"Oh hello Yoonie , where did you go?"

Hoseok smiles giving yoongi a kiss on his lips.

"Oh I just went on a little walk"

Yoongi guilty smiles giving Hoseok kiss back.

"I need to us the bathroom"

Yoongi says as he slips past Hoseok , "I hate lying to him.." yoongi sighs in his mind.

"Okay babe the food will be here when you are ready to eat"

Hoseok says as he sets up silverware.

Yoongi walks into the bathroom , and takes out the test and stands over the toilet bowl and uses it , now he has to wait for it to process.

❀❀❀

Yoongi sat in the bathroom and waiting for the results as he scrolled through Instagram , he looked over at it and gasp picking up.

It was positive

He takes a picture and sends it to Jin.

Mami_Jinnie

Mami_Jinnie Sleepy_MeowMeow

Hmm , it's positive.

Well now , how do you
Plan to tell Hoseok?

I don't know that's
why I'm texting you.

I have a idea , you can
tell him tomorrow.

Okay how?

You should get this shirt
I saw online , I think
That would be a cute idea!

WTF? a shirt , saying what
"Surprise bitch I'm pregnant".

No some type of code ,
and when you fold it
It says "I am pregnant"
you know?

Okay? That sounds
Strange but I'll try it.

Jinjja?! Jung Yoongi
try something that
Sounds ridiculous to him?

Yes , I will , Hoseok
already wants a family
and we haven't even
been married
for a month yet.

Well this will be perfect
he will be so happy!

Yeah , but what about me?
The stretch marks you told
me about , the cravings?
The Acheing? The sickness?

Oh yeah , about that...
At least you have a child right?

...bye

Yoongi! Wait what about
the shirttt!

❀❀❀

Yoongi turns off his phone and before anything else , He hears a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yoonie are you alright?"

Hoseok ask concerned since yoongi been in the bathroom for almost 20 minutes.

"Yes Hobi , I'm okay I'm coming our right now"

Yoongi says back at he puts the Pregnancy test in his pocket ( don't worry he put the cap on it )

"Oh good I was worried"

Hoseok says as he waits for yoongi to come out.

"See all done"

Yoongi smiles opening the door grabbing Hoseok's arm they walked to the dinning room and they go eat.

❀❀❀

♡ Liked by sleepy_MeowMeow and 100,000 others
Your_Sunshine_Bish oh our way back from vacation , see y'all soon.

View all 13,000 comments

Cashout_Jimmie Yay! I missed you guys , that was the longest 2 weeks ever 😢

Mami_Jinnie I hope you two used protection. 😶

Sleepy_MeowMeow @Mami_Jinnie ...

Papi_Joonie thank fucking God , your dogs were whining and crying the whole 2 weeks

Gucci_Gang um , is that what i think that is , is that Gucci watch , y'all know good and well I'm the only one aloud to buy Gucci in this household.

Shotclock_Kook see you soon hyung's

Jacksons_BabyBoy welcome back bitches

CherrqFairq I beat y'all had fun. 😏

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Word Count: 1053

☹ CherrqFairq ☻ ™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4.9K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
369K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
430K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
138K 8.8K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...