I M A G I N E S G A L O R E

De teesochill_

A short story compilation of your favorite celebrities. Read to find out more! ✨ Note: These stories are comp... Mai multe

Intro.
I Know About It All - C.B
Basketball One On One - A.D.G
Ride or Die. - D.S
Young Love. - T.J
Meeting By Accident. -K.P
Meeting By Accident Pt. 2 - K.P
Bestfriend vs. Boyfriend. - K.P
Hefty. - T.J
Preggers. - D.E
RQ for Roman. ✨
RQ for Roman O2
Just asking? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Every Step of the Way. - OBJ
Highschool Crush. -A.S
Depression. - B.T
Colombian Mafia. - D.E
1K !!
Uncertain. - OBJ
College Shenanigans.
NOT AN UPDATE.
🌜Tampered. 🌛
The One. - K.P
Never Leave Me.
Psycho.
💫💫AUGUST TAKEOVER 💫💫
Psycho O2
Possessed by the Ex.
❗️❗️❗️❗️
Oh Baby!
WE DID IT AGAIN!
Surprise.
Beauty doesn't Cry 👑
Possessed by the Ex. 💫O2💫
Bryson TAKEOVER!! 😩😻😻
Rain.
The Big Move 🌆
Phony Takes. 🎬
Not a chapter ... yet. 🙇🏿‍♂️🙈
Teenage Fever 🔥
I Don't Wanna Lose You
Smash or Pass
Side Nigga Effect 🚶🏽‍♂️
Needy
I Don't Wanna Loose You 🥀 O2
Teenage Fever 🔥 O2
4O OOO reads...
Colombian Mafia 🔪 O2
Just A Little...
Teenage Fever 🔥 O3
Happily Divorced?
Happily Divorced? O2
Colombian Mafia 🔪 O3
Get to know You
Happily Divorced? O3
The Upside
Keeping Y'all Posted
Phony Takes. 🎬 O2
Colombian Mafia 🔪 O4
GQ COUPLES' QUIZ ❣️
Kidnap
Phony Takes. 🎬 O3
The Upside O2
...
Momster-in-Law
Uneasy.
Road Trip
@jordan23dude🦋
Hunnid K 😩💸
Dis dat WAG Life 💍⛹🏽‍♂️
Dis dat WAG Life 💍⛹🏽‍♂️ O2
Helping Hand
Helping Hand O2
Helping Hand O3
Helping Hand O4
Commitment Issues
Comittment Issues O2
Dis dat WAG Life. 💍⛹🏽‍♂️ O3
Comittment Issues O3
Dis dat WAG Life. 💍⛹🏽‍♂️ O4
Dis dat WAG Life. 💍⛹🏽‍♂️ O5
I'm back...
Commitment Issues O4
Date Night
I Warned You.
Big Baby
Blind Date
Blind Date O2
Break Up Make Up.
Break Up Make Up. O2
Break Up Make Up. O3
Using You
Using You O2
Using You O3
Using You O4
Using You O5
Using You O6
Using You O7
Using You O8
Road to 200k!
Suggestions?
200k! 🔥
Soul Ties.
GQ COUPLES' QUIZ ❣️
BOUNDARIES
Gender Reveal
Entanglements...
ENTANGLE- SIKE!
Entanglements O2
Entanglements O3
Opinions?
Entanglements O4
Silent Cries.
Silent Cries. O2
Silent Cries. O3
Silent Cries. O4
Updates.
Silent Cries. O5
🥳
Update
Distraction
Distraction O2
THANK YOU

Possessed by the Ex. 💫O3💫

3K 95 17
De teesochill_

An August Alsina imagine.

1 year later...

August.

"AJ, come on down, we're gonna be late for your audition!" Alison yelled.

"Mommy me can't find my shoe!" He yelled back at his mother who was packing his travel bag.

"Don't worry, I got it baybeh." I gave her a quick kiss before heading upstairs to my lil man.

He was starting to look more like me everyday. Even tho my baby mama crazy as hell, I'm still glad she gave me a healthy and happy baby boy.

Y'all probably wondering tho... Y/N? I haven't seen her in a few. I still feel bad for the way things ended but I got a son to take care of now. I'll always love and respect her but... Alison.

Alison. Gaddamn. Rodriguez.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late!"

.

.

.

.

.

Alison and I watched in awe as AJ did his thing. He was such a natural with the camera. He was shooting for some kids line thing. If he's one of the kids they take, my lil man finna be on billboards, tv, IG ads, you name it. Plus, it was a good thing to already make him some money at such a young age.

"That's my boy! Get it baby!" Alison yelled as AJ giggled.

I laughed along as he joyfully clapped his hands while looking at his mama.

"And that's a wrap! Thank you everyone, we'll be back in half an hour with the results!" One of the judges said before they all walked off.

Alison and I sat down as AJ played with the other kids at a safe distance.

"So... when are we getting married?" She blurted.

I swea' I nearly choked.

"What?"

"When we gon' get married August, I know you heard me."

"Are you being serious right now? Why are we rushing into things, AJ just turned 1." I questioned, sitting upright.

"Exactly. I can't just be a famous singer's baby mama forever, I wanna get married Aug..."

"Ain't none a'dat happenin' anytime soon Alison, are you out your mind?"

I was getting pissed off of her attitude. She always nagging me. The other day she asked me when we was getting a house we "picked together" because she was tired of cohabitation. Bitch fuck no.

"Aren't you tired of this life August, all them fast ass girls chasing after you cause they still think we ain't together. A ring finna make everything official. I gave you a son, yo ass better marry me!" She crosses her arms, looking at the kids.

I sighed and tugged on my goatee. Finna give a nigga grey hairs...

.

.

.

We were getting ready to leave. AJ got the part, not that he cared tho, he was getting restless and just needed to take his nap.

"August can you help me with this damn bag? Damn it." Alison asked in frustration as she bounced AJ on her hip.

AJ fidgeted until Alison put him down on the floor to clumsily walk. Alison slightly ran after him as he ran into another woman.

"Hey there baby. Aren't you just the cutest, yes you are!"

Y/N. She cooed as she gently held AJ in her arms.

"Y/N." Alison said as a fake smile crept up on her face.

Y/N awkwardly put AJ down and he continued crawling around.

"Alison, hi," She replied back. "You look good, gosh he's so big." She admired lil man, who was busy biting on his toy.

"I know. Come say hi, baby." She looked back at me as I walked closer.

"Y/N, hi." I said, as neutral as possible.

"Hi August." She awkwardly nodded.

There was an awkward silence as she looked around the building. Mamas looked thick. Don't get me wrong, she had always been thick but this was happy thick, eating good thick.
(Outfit:)

Alison smacked my chest after noticing the way I was looking at Y/N.

"So, Y/N, what are you doing here? This is a kids audition, I don't see no kid." Alison shadily asked.

She smiled.

"Uhm, I own this building so I had to come check out what was happening today."

"Wow... a lot can change in a year," Alison stated. "This is my son, but I think you already know that, AJ, Aug-"

"August Junior. I'm aware." She replied back.

"You look great by the way. Congrats on the building."

"Thanks, I appreciate-"

"Hey baby, you ready to go? Sorry I took so long, I got caught up with Yvette, you know how much she talks." He said as they shared a moment.

I cleared my throat as the man holding Y/N looked at us.

"Oh, wassup man, I'm Trai." He said as he dapped me and shook Alison's hand.

I noticed the big ass rock on Y/N's finger. Jealousy instantly took over me.

"You ready to go?" Trai asked Y/N.

"You know Y/N, you look a little... chubby."

Y/N's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I can't believe you noticed, I'm actually 4 months pregnant. We were on our way to the doctor."

Man, she was so happy. Don't get me wrong, it made me happy to know there was someone who could treat her better than I did but it seriously messed me up to know that I wasn't the one doing that no more.

She had this natural glow, she was at peace with everything and... I regretted everything.

I lost a good one.

Vote, comment. 💫

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1K 40 15
just a ton of random short stories, feel free to request anyone
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
1.6K 12 20
This is a book for my short stories about celebrities! I do not own any of the pictures in this book. I only own my ideas for the stories.
4.7K 268 35
2nd Chreyonce short stories!!! Funny/dirty/cute! ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ACCEPTED!!!