Ghost

By AmberTaylor444

When it comes to crowds or even a small group of people, Aurora Price, is shy, very reserved and doesn't talk... More

CHARACTERS
1 - Cold Hearted Bastard
2 - "Hello there little one."
3 - Initiation
4 - "Make her cry, you die."
5 - Rajah
6 - Nightmares
7 - Make Things So Hard....
8 - Movie Night
9 - Tempting To The Ghost
10 - "Don't Let Go."
11 - Just A Taste
13 - Enzo
14 - Another Sadistic Monster
15 - Archealia
16 - Girl Talk
17 - Gala
18 - Demons Want To Play
19 - Play With Me
20 - You Make Me Feel Loved
21 - "He's got nothing... now he does."
22 - Hypocrisy, Jealousy, Bait... Oh My!
23 - "Please Don't Become Like Him."
24 - No More
25 - Unconditionally
26 - My Heart Beats
27 - Unknown Number
28 - Magical Little Things
29 - I Warned You
30 - Bitter
31 - Crestview Mental Hospital
32 - Get Out!
33 - Starting Over
34 - Come Home
35 - "I'll be alright baby."
36 - Lingchi

12 - Predator Mode

83.5K 1.7K 355
By AmberTaylor444

- Oliver's POV -

"I want him found or I will go on a killing spree until I find him. I will rip this earth apart, human by human, until I find this motherfucker and skin him alive. You have twenty four hours. Am.. I.. clear?" My voice was calm but on the inside I was screaming. My chest was on fire. Every breath burned my throat. I couldn't see straight... right now everyone was an enemy to me except my angel. Happy just nodded and smiled... back to his old self.

"It would help if I could get a description of what he looks like." He said turning his attention to Griffin and Max.

"I have a photo on my phone." Griffin said taking his phone out of his pocket, quickly looking throught it. Are you fucking kidding me!?

"That would have been helpful the first time you dick!" I screamed punching him hard in the arm, making him stumble back. "Count your blessings. Your sister saved your life. I should beat the shit out of you but for her sake and sanity, I won't. Pull anything like this again and I will make sure she never finds out about the very very bad beat down you will receive. You understand me?"

"I forgot I had it! I'm sorry! Yes, I understand." He hollered and rubbed his arm. I wanted to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze until his eyes popped out of his head like one of those stress relief toys... but Aurora would never forgive me for hurting her brothers. I was conflicted, and it only pissed me off more.

The dominant in me wanted to show him why I was in charge, but I love Aurora and it would kill her inside to know that I beat one of her brothers to the brink of death. And just when she's finally opening up to me... things have to fall to shit!  The more I drifted off into my thoughts, the angrier I got. GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER! How dare he threaten my angel! I will slowly skin him alive... I want to hear his screams of agony as I peel the flesh from his bones....

"Boss!" Happy's voice pulls me back...

"What?" I say through gritted teeth.. mad that he pulled me from the euphoric thoughts I was picturing.

"I found him." He said putting his tablet in my hands. So he likes to stay close huh? You have no idea who you're messing with Mr. Sanders... I can promise you that you will not like the results of threatening what is mine. I had to think strategically. Right now he thinks he has the upper hand. I'll let him think that for now and bide my time for the perfect moment to strike. I just need to keep her close to me at all times. As long as she is within arms reach, she is safe.... and she WILL stay that way.

"I want eyes on him at all times. Monitor his every fucking move. Where he goes, what he does, what he says... I want to know it all." I balled my fists.

"Wait... we're not attacking?" Ethan asked confused. Usually when I hear word of a threat, I eliminate the problem immediately before it gets out of hand, but this.... no no no no no... I'm gonna take my time with this piece of shit.

"Not right now." I stated.

"Why wait!? We know where he is. Let's get this done and over with quickly." He stated back.

"No. I want to take my time with him. He threatened and hurt my Aurora. He doesn't get the privilege of a quick and painless death... and if you question me again Ethan, neither will you." I stared at him. He didn't say anything, just nodded. "Aurora does not leave this house without me or one of you with her. If I find out that she has, I will personally make sure your death will be a sight to remember by all who witness it. Understood?" They all nod. "Good. Let me know when you have surveillance up and running, and I want a full background on him by tomorrow." I turned and went back into the house. I wanted.... no needed... to hit something.

I made my way to our home gym. I grabbed a punching bag and hung it up on the railing above. Blow after blow, I imagined his face on the bag as I used my left... my right... uppercut... left again... right again. Putting all my body weight into my fists, the seam of the bag busted open with my last punch. Sand poured onto the floor and I sigh. Then I feel two soft hands grab my arm. I turn and see Aurora standing next to me with sadness and concern in her eyes. How did she find me?

"Ollie? Are you okay?" She asked softly as she was still very sleepy. She was worried about me?  I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Yes baby, I'm okay. Even better now that you're here." I grabbed her, hoisting her up to my chest and burried my face into the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent, I felt my muscles relax and soon calmed down. "You keep me sane, you know that?" I whispered to her. She pulls away and looks at me confused. I chuckle and sit down on the bench with her in my lap.

"You seem pretty normal to me. Why would I keep you from going crazy?" She asked.

"Do you remember what you said to me the night we watched movies?" I asked as I watched her face scrunch from thinking to hard. "You told me that I chase your demons away." She nodded. "Well angel... you also chase mine away. You keep them from making me go crazy."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, wiggling herself into a straddling position. When she brushed against my dick I groaned and she stopped.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." She said trying to get up. I grabbed her hips and held her still.

"You didn't hurt me angel, you just... um..." I trailed off trying to think of an explanation... How am I supposed to explain to such an innocent girl that all she has to do is touch my skin and I get hard? "You just made me feel tingly baby, that's all." I knew the moment her eyes got wide and she looked down at my crotch that she understood what I meant.

"Does that upset you?" She asked.

"Not at all my sweet angel. In fact it felt really good." I smiled at her. Then she did something that I didn't expect... at least not so soon... she placed her hand on my dick over the fabric of my sweatpants. The moment her hand made contact, I moaned and quickly took her hand away. "Baby... you don't know what you're doing and as much as I want you to continue... you arn't ready for that."

"But, you made me feel better when I was tingly. I want to make you feel better too." She said taking her other hand and placing it on my dick again. This time she grabbed it as best she could and started rubbing it. I took her hand and pulled it away.. again.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked. Lets see how much she really knows. She tilted her head in confusion and nodded.

"Making your tingles go away." She said smiling. Fuck... this is killing me.

"Yes but... you don't understand how to..."

"Teach me." She said cutting me off. My eyes widened at her request.

"Teach you?" I asked shocked and extremely aroused that she would ask me something like that.

"Teach me how to make your tingles go away." She said puffing out her bottom lip. "Please?" I was at a loss for words.

"Um..." Before I could get another word out, Griffin and Max enter the gym.

"Could we have a word boss?" Griffin asked. I nodded and looked back at Aurora.

"Why don't you go to your room and I'll come find you when I'm done talking to your brothers okay?" She pouted but otherwise nodded. Before she left she hugged and kissed her brothers on their cheeks. I adjusted myself to seem a little less conspicuous of the huge tent in my pants. "What do you need?" My tone back to being serious.

"We know you like our sister." Griffin stated bluntly.

"Maybe even love her." Max finished. "But please do us a favor and don't hurt her."

"I would never..."

"We know you wouldn't hurt her physically... we meant, dont hurt her emotionally or mentally. She won't be able to handle that. I can tell she likes you. I mean you got her to go in the ocean. That's no small accomplishment by any means." Griffin said, interupting me.

"I would never hurt your sister in any way, shape or form." I said.

"That's all we ask." Max said smiling. "By the way... Hap said he found some info on Michael."

As soon as he said his name, my chest began to burn again. My blood ran hot... "Show me." I said trying to not lose my cool. We made our way to the surveillance room and see Happy swivel around in his chair with a smile.

"Hey there boss man." Happy said smiling.

"You have something to tell me?" I asked folding my arms impatiently.

"He worked for the FBI. He was recently fired due to a complaint from a fellow female employee saying that he tried to rape her. Even though he has some friends, who also worked along side him, try to back him up... he was still fired. He also has many other violations according to his superiors." Happy kept talking and my fingernails dug into my palms from my fists.

"The FBI!?" Griffin and Max shouted in unison.

"Now we know how he kept finding us!" Max seethed.

"Relax boys, he's not the only one with connections." I smirked. "Hap, call Lorenzo." He looked at me and smiled even bigger. He took out his phone and walked out of the room. "You boys find something to do to relax yourselves. I'm going to check on your sister." They nodded and left.

As I made my way to the door of her room, my phone rang. Caller ID read - "Enzo".
I smiled and answered.

"Lorenzo."

"Oliver Stone, you wicked little bastard! After all these years and now you reach out? Not only that... you had Happy call me instead of yourself? ....he paused.... "I must say, I'm a little hurt by that." He chuckled.

Lorenzo was a very good friend of mine. He worked closely with me a few times despite the fact that he also works for the FBI as their top and most respected agent. On our last mission together, I saved his life by taking a bullet in the leg for him. He vowed to help me whenever I needed him in repayment for his life.

"I need your help with something." I stated.

"Whatever you need man, I'm there."

"Come by the house so we can discuss this further."

"I'll be there by tomorrow afternoon." With that last statement he hung up.

I opened the door to find Aurora sleeping on the bed, cuddled up to her pillow. I removed my shirt and slid next to her. Subconsciously she ditched the pillow and clung onto me... burying her face into my chest. I could feel air easily fill my lungs again.

"Are you still gonna teach me Ollie?" She said groggily. Her eyes still closed and rubbing her face on my chest.

"Maybe later angel, for now... get some rest." I said sweetly and kissed her on the head. She nodded and went right back to sleep. I pulled her even tighter to me and let the darkness take me as I listened to her soothing breaths lull me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
8.9K 215 45
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
465K 14.1K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
440K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...