A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Trailerpark, old romances and kissing

1.2K 24 9
By Spiderfan92

Parker residence (Peters pov):

Mays words shook me, my father Richard Parker was a serpent, one of those leather wearing gang members that ruined movie night.

"Peter, please talk to me", Mays soft voice brought me out of my trance.

"Why?, why didn't you tell me before we moved here, that my dad was a serpent?", I asked as we made eye contact.

"Because Peter, the people here doesn't know you're Richards son, they dont even know that Ben is his brother, except Penelope and Hermione, Peter you have to promise me you'll keep your distance from her, she is bad news", May said, as she went over and brought me into a hug, I immediatly hugged back.

"I get it okay, you didn't want me to know who he was, you were only trying to protect me, do you have any pictures of me and him, as a serpent I mean", I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah Imactually do, a picture of you, him, one of his friends and his daughter", May started as she went and looked for the picture in an drawer, while she was looking she continued "how did you figure out your father wasn't who you thought he was?", she finished as she had found the picture, she walked over to me, before she would show me the picture she wanted answers.

"Nana Rose", I said.

"Is she still alive?, I didn't see her at Jason funeral", May said.

"She is, but she is creepy, I have spoken to her two times, she keeps calling me Richard, she even said dad and Penelope were friends", I said, as we sat down on the couch.

"Hmm, I see, look Peter, your father and Penelopes 'friendship' was.....how do I put this, was very complicated, look Penelope hates me and Hermione for getting your dad away from her, she can be extreme", May finished.

"She knew he was a serpent and still hung out with him?", I asked, why would she hang out with him?

"I dont know much about their friendship or relationship or whatever you would call them, just know that Penelope was madly in love with him, and that they did things, unspeakable things", May made a face as she said the last part.

I thought about what she said and my look turned into one if disgust "ewwwww May, I did not wanna know that", I said and turned away from her.

"Well you asked", she laughed from behind me.

"Well yeah, but, no, i'm going to sleep, ew", I said and headed op the stairs.

"Wait Peter, I still have the picture to show you", she said as she handed me the picture.

"Thank you May, i'm going now, night", I said.

"Goodnight Peter", May said.

Parker residence (Mays pov):

Peter please be careful, Penelope is a cruel women, I will protect you no matter what.

Parker residence (Peters pov):

As I was laying in bed wide awake, I looked at the picture, I saw my dad, myself, another guy and a girl, we were all smiling in the picture, I dont remember this picture or even this event, I dont really remeember alot from since my parents died, I flipped the picture around and saw four names, Richard Parker, Peter Parker, Walter Hardy and Felicia Hardy.

Wait Felicia as in the, oh my god, I was friends with Felicia before all of this, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, went to Felicias contact info and hit call.

After three rings it was picked up, but it wasn't Felicia, it was a guy.

"This is Felicias phone, this is Fangs Fogerty speaking", the man now named Fangs said, what the hell is a Fangs?

"This is Peter, can I speak to Felicia please?", I said.

"aha the northsider she wants, what do you want from my sister?, what are your intentions with her?", Fangs said seriously.

"Erhm, Well, I-I-I would just want to talk to her, its important, please", I pleaded, but could hear voices on the other end.

"Hey give me my phone, before I break your hand", the voice said.

"Make me kitty cat", Fangs said.

"You wanna see this kittys claws Fogerty", the voice now sounded like Felicia said.

"No, I was just messing around, its Peter thats calling just wanted to mess with him", Fangs started, "nice talking to you Peter", Fangs finished, and soon a yelp was heard from Fangs, and a new voice was heard from the phone.

"I knew you couldnt stay away from me", Felicia said.

"Listen Felicia, can we drop the cat and mouse game for just an hour, I really need to talk to you, can we meet?", I said.

"Are you okay Peter, we can meet, you can come to my trailer if you want?", Felicia said.

"I would love to, I really need to talk to you", I said.

"Meet me in an hour in the sunnyside trailerpark, I'll wait for you", she said, her voice was genuinly concerned for me.

"I'll be there, see you soon", I said.

"See you", Felicia said and we both hung up, it was really the meaning to sleep but I need to know, I opened my window and climbed out of it and jumped down, when I had made sure no one was looking, soon I was on my way to the sunnyside trailerpark.

Southside:

I was walking around, I really should have asked Felicia for directions when I had talked to her, but instead of calling her again, I decided to try finding it.

"Are you lost northsider?", a deep voice was heard from behind  me.

"You're far from home kid", another voice was heard, I turned around and looked at them, serpents, what do they want?

"Walk away before you're hurt, you dont belong here", a third voice was heard, wait is that Fangs voice?, I just looked at him, he soon narrowed his eyes, saying 'come at me'

I held my hands up in surrender, "I dont want any trouble, i'm just looking for a friend", I said.

"Well well well, what do we have here guys, a hottie making his way to the dangerous side of town, what do you want?" The femine voice was heard, I locked eyes with her, and jesus she was beautiful, I must have stared too long because alot of switch blades was heard unfolding, okay if this is how they wanna do it, I'll show them.

"Enough", a loud voice was heard, and soon the guy who was the serpent from the movie night that had a meeting with Hermione started, the serpents backed away, its was dark out so he couldnt see my face "run along kid, this isn't a place for northsiders", he finished.

I was soon on my way, but when the serpents went inside again, Fangs ran after me "who are you?", Fangs said.

"That depends Fangs Fogerty are you going to stab me with that switchblade of yours", I said.

"How do you know my name, only one northsider knows that", he started and soon his eyes widend and he said "Well Peter, that depends, you gonna hurt Felicia?", he finished.

"I would not, I just want to speak to her, can you tell me the way to sunnyside trailer park", I said.

Fangs told me the way and soon I was on my way there, he yelled after me "its funny, from the way she speaks of you I would have thought you were bigger", he said, the only respons I could think of was giving him the ring finger, what?, i'm classy.

Sunnyside trailer park:

I soon found the trailer, Walter Hardy, Lydia Hardy and Felicia Hardy, I knocked on the door and soon after light footsteps were heard, and the door swung open, and holy smokes, Felicia in short shorts, a tank top and wow, she waved a hand infront of my face, I said "sorry what?"

She laughed, and said "I said, hey Peter, wanna come inside".

That made sense, "oh right, hey Felicia, nice to see you, and yes please", I said, I put my jacket down and she moved away from the door to let me inside, as we went inside, this is a comfy trailer, is that a rat?, nope, I changed my mind, i'm going home, but soon light arms were holding mine as she dragged me further into the trailer, we sat down on the couch, she pulled me down and tried to kiss me, god I want to, but not right now, I lightly pushed her away.

"I thought this was what you wanted?", she said almost dissapointed and muttered under her breath "its sure as hell what I wanted"

"Listen, I need to talk to you, I really meant that, do you know my name?", I said.

"Yeah Peter, why?", she said and gave me a look 'where are you going with this'.

"My full name is Peter Benjamin Parker, and your name is Felicia Hardy", I said.

"Yeah, thats what it says on the mailbox", she said.

"I have met you before you know?", I said, she only raised her eyebrow at me, and said go on, so I did "when we were six years old, maybe younger, I dont remember this, but I have this picture, us together", I finished.

"Peter, I have never met you before", she said, so I handed her the picture, she looked at it, then at me, and back at the picture, I took a drink from the cola can "what, you're the Peter, from my childhood, the Peter that was my first boyfriend?, my first kiss?", as she finished I had spat the soda out, I sat there coughing, she hit my back hard, soon it was under controle, and memorys from the past was clear.

Flashback, Riverdale 2006 (no ones pov):

"So will you be my boyfriend", a small Felica said as she was jumping around.

"Ye-ye-yeah, sure, because you're, really pretty, and sweet", Peter said, and to stop him from talking, she gave him his first kiss, both of them were blushing furiously, and just like that she grabbed his hand and they ran outside to play.

"Aren't they cute?", Mary asked the other three.

"They are, how did that come from you Richard?", Walter said with a smirk.

"Well you're the one to talk, Felicia is such a nice girl, how did that come from you?", Richard said, and soon they both were in a 'fight'.

"Boys", the two women said, they went outside to look after the kids, and saw the two sharing their second child-ish kiss 'bwadr', the adults heard, and laughed at the two.

Felicia grabbed Peters hand and dragged him over to her mother "mom, this is Peter, hes my new boyfriend and I love him sooooooo much", Felica said as she extended her tiny arms as far as she could.

"Well Peter, do you love her too?", Mary said, and locked eyes with her son.

"I love her thiiiiiiiiis much", the boy said as he followed Felicias lead and extended his arms as far as he could.

"Peter its time to go, say bye to your girlfriend", Mary said.

"Bye Felica", Peter said as he waved at her, little Felicia had a post on her lips as she shook her little dress side to side.

"Bye Peter", she said as she gave him a hug and a kiss, this was their third kiss, and the last for the next ten years.

Flashback end

Sunnyside trailerpark (Peters pov):

She looked at me, and she went over and brought me into a right hug, "i'm so sorry, for what happend to your father, we were there, you just didn't need to see us, from what my dad told me, you were so sad, you didn't want to talk to anyone, so we left after your parents funeral, and I", she said with tears in her eyes.

"Dont apologize, you dont have anything to be sorry for, I have forgotten a big part of my mom and dad, I didn't know until last night my dad was a serpent", I said.

"Our dads were best buddies for years, with FP also", Felicia said.

"Whos FP?", I asked?

"FP Jones", Felicia said.

"Wait Jones, as in Jughead Jones?", I asked.

"Yeah, its his father why?",  Felicia asked curiously.

"Hes a friend", I said.

"Well mister serpent", Felicia said, as she pushed me down onto the couch, "I for one have had enough of these sad memorys, why dont we try to make some happy ones?, like this", she said as she stradled me on the couch, and kissed me hard, I started to kiss back, but we were interupted by a knock on her trailer door.

We both sighed as the knocks on the door became louder she yelled "yeah, yeah, coming", she soon reached the door and opened it.

"Hey cat, you will never believe this...", the voice started, but soon saw the jacket on the ground, "someone here?", the voice said, and soon two,other voices were heard, one of them were Fangs, and the other must be that pretty girl from earlier, "Wow cat who do you have in there?", the girls voice said.

"Non of your guys problems, now leave", Felicia said.

"Hahahaha, you wish, I wanna see this guy", the girl said, as she walked in, soon the two other guys followed after, and they came face to face with.

"You!", the tall one said, and grabbed the collar of my shirt, "you only got luck back there, that he stopped us who should stop me now?", the guy said through a smirk.

"That would be me Sweets", Felicia said, the guy didn't give her another glance, and tried to go infront of 'sweets', but Fangs stopped her giving her alittle smirk, to tell this was all in fun, she gave a small nod.

"Sweet enough, hes a good guy", as soon as 'sweets' looked at Fangs I grabbed his arm, Tore it of me and twisted it around, he let out a yelp of surprise and had a shock look on his face, the girl looked at me impressed.

"Yo cat can you get your boy toy to ease up there", sweets said.

"Hmm let me think about that....no", Felicia said, and have him the stink eye.

"Peter enough", Fangs said, I let go of sweets.

"Jesus, punk I will kick your ass if you try something like this again", sweets said.

Felicia looked at me for my approval, and I gave her a nod, "rule two: If a Serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of, he is the son of Richard Parker, a fallen serpent, so if you try to harm him again with reason, you'll be seen as a traitor to the gang", Felicia said.

The three just looked at me, and soon Fangs stood forward "I knew you looked familiar, sorry about your parents, you will be protected by us from now on", he said and gave me a hug.

"I'm sweetpea, sorry about that, Felicia is like a sister, so we protect her, but you are one of us, as Fangs said you'll be protected", he said and gave me a small handshake eventhough he hestiated about doing it, not trusting an outsider.

The girl went forward "i'm Toni Topaz, resident kickass, if you hurt her, I'll hurt you, you're not a true serpent, just under the protcetion of us", she said and gave me a hug and whispered "I see why Felicia talks so much about you", and finished by a small cheek kiss.

"Nice to meet all of you, not many people knows this, so for now can we keep this between us?", I asked, and hoped they would listen to me.

"Sure, anything for a fellow serpent", they all said in unison.

We all hanged out late into the night, talking getting to know eachother, and they even invited me to the whyte wyrm, whatever that is, but late into the night, when the other three had gone home, I was alone with Felicia, I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, "can I spend the night?, please", she turned around in my arms and nodded her head, gave me a kiss, I went to sleep that night, with a big smile, who knew being a serpent could be this nice?, a family, new bonds, new friendships, and seeing this whole other side of Felicia was amazing, I fell asleep with a smile on my face, knowing why my father had chosen this life, or part of the reason atleast, and having Felicia in my arms was a nice bonus, she might have ruined a relationship for me, but I have seen the other side of her, she is nice, and soon sleep came over me, and a nice one at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 423 17
Soo, first of all this is my first time writting a story, so dont be rude hsah. Ans second this is a madnessa story. I KNOW vanessa is married but i...
241K 3.7K 18
One shots, imagines, short stories and more featuring you and the Riverdale characters. I do not own the Riverdale characters or storyline.
36.1K 600 26
Hey guys so a i did this story about Archie Andrwes. I don't follow Riverdale line, i just used some things about the show and did my own storry line...
6.1K 111 22
꧁ 𝖺 π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝖺 π—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œπ— 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂 π—Œπ–Ίπ— π—’π—ˆπ—ŽοΏ½...