Descendants Of Herobrine (Min...

By CandyThePuppy

A while ago I asked a question. A simple innocent little question: 'What happened to Herobrine? Why is he so... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of The End
Chapter 2: Awakening
Chapter 3: Buddy
Chapter 4: A Need For Help
Chapter 6: Steve
Chapter 7: Chance
Chapter 8: Mission
Chapter 9: Faked

Chapter 5: Bloodshed

61 6 0
By CandyThePuppy

     Me and Marx stood side by side as we sent our blades into the enemy line for the first time. I had Marx's back, and he had mine. We sliced through the dark grey wall of wither skeletons with skill we didn't know we had. But it was nowhere as close to the skill the A team around us had. The enemy army looked endless. I even tried jumping to see the end of it, but to no avail.

     Then we heard a male deep evil voice echo over the valley into everyone's ears. "Finally. The scales will tip in my favor, right about.. now." Then the sky darkened and lightning began fighting in the darkness.

     From that, hundreds of people with glowing white eyes, though some had different color eyes, hovered down from the dark clouds. All of them held a weapon of some kind. And we immediately felt outnumbered and overpowered. Most of the A team just looked up at the army in horror.

     Then from behind us I saw about a hundred more people fly in to face the others. They also had glowing eyes, but they were the good guys. People from both sides kept flying in until there were over a thousand. I was stunned by the amount of people there were hovering just beneath the clouds. Each side seemed to have an equal amount, and both sides looked equally determined to win. They all just stood around in the sky behind an invisible line, facing the enemy, waiting for further orders.

     After a few seconds of the most intense staring contest between the two sides, the leaders of each army hovered in front of their army and faced eachother. On our side was Crystal. She had a sword made of pure golden light. And on the opposing side was none other than Herobrine himself. He looked much meaner than the pictures I had seen in books. He had scars all up and down his body and a dark shade consumed him. In his hand was a sword of pure darkness, combating Crystal's sword perfectly.

     "I know how this ends Herobrine! Light always wins over darkness! Give up, or die!!" Crystal threatened. Herobrine only smirked.

     "You only say that because you know you will lose. Unlike you, I have no limits. I only grow stronger; You, you only grow weaker. I know you fear me because I killed Notch, and now you are left with pathetic low life descendants. Who believe they stand a chance simply because they can fly. I am ashamed to even call them of my blood. You may have courage, but you also have fear. And by the end of today I will finally show you that it is darkness which rules! Because I, will win!" Herobrine gave his speach. Crystal just stared hatefully at Herobrine with no thought towards his claims.

     "Charge!!!" Crystal then shouted, and her and her army flew towards the other army with intense speed and ferocity. Herobrine and his army hovered still in place. Finally, at the right time, Herobrine silently raised his empty hand, and his army charged past him while he kept his eyes set on his biggest threat there, his daughter.

     When the two armies collided, the sky erupted in flames, water, lightning, arrows, potions, and even dead bushes. It was impossible to follow just one of the soldiers. The sound of hundreds of swords clinging melded into one nightmare noise that sounded similar to static. The two who made the biggest ruckus were Herobrine and Crystal. Those two fought in the sky like there was no tomorrow. I watched as best I could, but wither skeletons kept reminding me that I was in the middle of trying to survive. Good thing me, Marx, and Buddy stayed as close together as we could. Buddy helped out by nibbling the skeletons' feet to destract them from me. Other than that there isn't really much a fox pup can do.

     After a while it seemed like the war was endless. The sky was littered with explosions and swords clashing while the floor was coated in wither skeletons and us people who couldn't fly away. Those on the A team who could fly left us normal people on the ground so they could fight Herobrine and his followers. It was insane just how many descendants of Herobrine there were. All my life I had known they existed and that there were quite a few, but not THIS many! I guess about seven hundred years after Herobrine had his first child it would make sense that there were so many. But still! It was a little overwhelming to see all of them at once fighting probably the worst bloodiest war this world has ever seen. People were dropping from the sky like rain almost. And I knew with all the withers down below that they would never get back up.

     "Zannie! We have to help Crystal!" Marx shouted over the explosions to me. I looked to what he was looking at and caught a glimpse of Herobrine slicing Crystal on the right arm. She had a few other new cuts too. So did Herobrine. But it still looked like he was winning.

     'It's just like other stories!' I told myself so I would calm down. 'The villain makes it look like they are going to win, but then at the last second the hero manages to save the day. Surely that is what will happen, right?' I watched as Herobrine slammed Crystal into the ashy dirt, taking their battle to the ground, where we could help. Me, Marx, and Buddy fought our way to the small hill the two continued fighting on. Somehow by the way the two were fighting it looked like the entire time before they had been holding back. There were a lot more punches and kicks along with swordplay. Me and Marx fought our way through. We were almost there, when..

     Herobrine summoned a lightning bolt. But not a normal one. It was the complete opposite of a normal one. It was complete void of light. A black lightning. I had never even heard of such a thing! The black lightning bolt came down to strike Crystal for the final blow. She was already pretty weak by the looks of it. Crystal acted fast at just the right time however and used her sword to deflect the 'darkning.'

     But her move did not turn out as planned. Yes, she was quick enough. But not even she knew how this new lightning worked. The black lightning was instead of deflected, absorbed into the sword, causing it to retaliate against it's wielder. The light sword turned dark like Herobrine's blade and Crystal's right hand was stricken by it and turned a deathly black that as it went up the arm faded to grey. The entire battlefield suddenly fell silent. Even the wither skeletons stopped to watch. Crystal didn't even scream in pain or yell out in agony. She just fell to the floor. Herobrine slowly began walking over to her.

     I have no idea how, but when I looked to Marx to see his reaction, he was gone. When I looked back at Crystal I saw Marx kneeling down next to her with tears in his eyes. Crystal was still breathing. And I saw her mouth move as she whispered something to Marx. Marx listened carefully and when she was done, he stood in front of her protectively and faced Herobrine. Herobrine only smirked when he saw the little boy's bravery, and he lifted his hand and flung it to his right. That made Marx fly off into the crowd of withers where I was.

     "What did she say?" I whispered to Marx impatiently as I helped him to his feet. It must have been important if she thought she was going to die.

     "We need to help her!" Marx whisper shouted as he tried to push back through the withers, but they seemed to know his plan and blocked his way. I tried to push through as well but their bones were like solid iron bars.

     Herobrine raised his sword when he was standing right in front of Crystal and very quietly whispered, "I wish you were never born..." With that he brought his sword down on her, and she was dead. The place was even quieter, only quiet thunder rumbled up above. Everyone just mouthed 'NOOO!!' as they stared in horror. My eyes were wide as misery slowly sunk in. Herobrine didn't even take his sword out from Crystal's chest. He dropped to his knees as if mourning for her. His face showed regret as he looked at his now dead daughter. Tears swelled in his eyes. "...I'm sorry..." He whispered under his breath. I was shocked by the sudden change in Herobrine. The clouds began to drop small droplets as Herobrine's sadness became more certain. The rain slowly fell on everyone. The few remaining. The war had started with over a thousand. By then, there were only over a hundred on each side.

     I felt a tap on the shoulder and looked over at Marx. "Come on! We have to go!" He whisper shouted. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me away from where Herobrine was.

     "Why!" I returned the whisper shout.

     "Because Crystal told me how to defeat Herobrine." He whispered.

     "But, he's right over there." I told him as I pointed to the small hill.

     "But I know how we can get rid of him, so that he will never even hurt someone in the first place." Marx told me. I just looked at him with a raised eyebrow but followed along because Mark's claim sounded promising. We weaved our way through the withers where they just stood around, probably waiting for Herobrine to give them further instructions, until the army was thin enough to run through.

     "..Finish them.." Herobrine growled an order. I looked back to see that he had stood back up and was looking up at the remaining on our side. I pulled in the opposite direction, hoping that I could somehow help. But Marx had a plan in his head. And he kept pulling me.

     "Leave them Zannie. We will save all of them later." Marx told me. His words gave me little hope. Crystal was dead. Most of our army was dead. Buddy was still alive.. but... We failed.

========================

     Are you sad?

     Because I am. 😢

If you have a feeling you know what Crystal said, then feel free to guess in the comments. And don't spoil it MineralFox, I already told you! :]

Anyway, I already have this all planned out, but if you have a few suggestions feel free to comment them and I will think about sliding it in there. From characters to settings.

If you have a few questions about the book feel free to ask. I like answering questions. And sometimes questions people ask make me realize a loop-hole in the story, so I do math and stuff to fix it. For my books I have an entire file cabinet with timelines, universe rules, how reality works, and character descriptions. I think about my stories A LOT! XD

Seeya! :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.2K 23
Steve, an accomplished and adventure-seeking player, has lived his life too peacefully in his village as exciting news of the Nether update has him d...
204 12 37
The Continuation of "Steve's Life"... Just read it to know! But the Intro of season 1 is here... Steve's Life ★INTRO In the World of advancement tec...
47.4K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...
73.1K 2K 61
Steve, an dude with a normal life, doing what Miners always do- Mine. One day he meet mobs. But they aren't just any mobs... Humanified mobs- beautif...