My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.

156 8 2
By holtzbertgoodeday

Demi pdv's:

After Brittany told me all those things, I was almost crying, I actually cried. When she start kissing my neck, I felt weak, I closed my eyes and just let her do her work. I wanted more than this but I know Brittany is virgin, I don't know what she was thinking but she seemed turned on. I opened the door and saw my mom, Dallas and Maddie standing there.

"What you guys are doing here?!" I hugged them and they laughed.

"We missed you sissy!" Maddie said and I laughed.

"Baby, who is...oh." I look at Brittany and she was surprised and nervous.

"Mom, Mad, Dall...this is Brittany, my girlfriend." They look at her and smile.

"Hi, I'm Brittany but you can call me Britt." She smile and I giggle.

"Hi Brittany, I'm Dallas but you can call me Dall." She smiled.

"I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddie or Mad." She smiled.

"And I'm Dianna." My mom smile and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you Mr. De la Garza." Brittany smiled.

"I said Dianna, not Mr. De la Garza." Brittany giggle and my mom too.

We were talking in the living room and we were having my fun, my family already love Brittany. After a while, they had to leave and we said our goodbyes. I look at Brittany and she wrap her arms around my waist, I wrap my arms around her neck and smile.

"I think your family likes me." She smile.

"They love you and I know Eddie will love you too." She laugh a little.

"Your family is amazing." I smile.

"I bet your mom and your dad were amazing too." She smile a little.

"She was...after she met that asshole." She look at the ground and I sigh.

"I'm sorry babe, but you have me and Ms. Estela and Hailey, now your sister and Naya." She smile and nodded.

"I'm glad I have you in my life." I smile and hugged her, I hide my head in her neck and sigh. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." I smile and kissed her neck.

(Later)

"Babe, I want to ask you something." I look at her.

"What is it baby?" She look at me.

"What you were thinking earlier? Is not that I didn't enjoy what was happening but I just...I don't know, you're not like that." I giggle and she blush.

"Yeah well...I don't really know, I never did that before, I mean, I never had a girlfriend before so I think that's why I never did that but I don't know, it's all your fault." I look at her.

"My fault?" I asked her 'offended'.

"Yes." She kissed my neck. "Because you're so hot." She whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"Um...w-well uh..." She suck on my sweet spot and I closed my eyes, I moan a little and I felt her smirk in my neck, she kissed my cheek and I open my eyes. She wasn't in the living room anymore. "You're a teaser!"

"You love me!" I laugh a little and bit my lip, I heard a knock in the door and stood up. I open the door and saw Marissa. "Hey Mar."

"Hey, wow, a vampire was here?" I look at her confused and she pointed my neck, I walk to the mirror and look at my neck.

"Brittany!" Marissa laughed and I look at her.

"What's up baby? Oh hey Mar!" She hugged her and then look at me. "What?"

"Really? A hickey? How I will cover this?" She laughed.

"Couldn't help." I stick my tongue and she giggle.

"Ok, I think it was a bad moment, I just came to say hi to you guys because I finally found a job, so, goodbye guys, have fun, but not too much." She wink at me and I blush.

I look at Brittany. "I can't believe you made me a hickey!"

"Hey! You made it too and Ms. Estela asked me why I had that in my neck and I blushed like crazy." She pouted and I laughed.

She stare at me and I laughed even more. "Ow! My baby!" I laughed.

"Funny, huh?" She picked me up.

"No! Brittany!" She laughed and I laugh. She lay me down in the couch and I giggle. She look at me and I smile.

"I love your smile." I blush.

"I love your eyes." She smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you babe." She smile.

"I love you too baby." I smile and kissed her lips softly. She kissed back I wrapped my arms around her neck. She put her hands in my waist and pull me closer. I love when we kiss. After a make out session, we pulled away and we were both breathless, I look at her gorgeous eyes and smile. "Thanks for wait."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know you're not virgin anymore, I mean, I'm not too for that asshole but...you don't force me to do it." She smile a little.

"And I will never do that babe." She smile and kissed me again.

Britanny pdv's:

Her lips are already my drug, I love when we kiss. I decided to buy a new guitar and I went to the music store, I saw a beautiful piano and no one was in there so I sat down in the piano, oh yeah, Demi is teaching me so now I know more songs, I look at the piano and smile, I sigh and closed my eyes, I start playing 'Jar of hearts' by Christina Perri.

Brittany

No I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all this waiting is regret

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

'Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

Tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

I sigh and smile, I heard someone clap and I turn around and see a girl standing there watching me, she smile and I smile.

"I love that song." She smile.

"Me neither, is one of my favorite songs of her."

"And I can tell that you're Demi Lovato's fan too." She look at my bracelets and I blush.

"Yeah well um...she's..."

"Your best friend, right? Well, that's what I see in all the magazine." I look at her and laugh, she laugh too. "I'm Rachel by the way."

"I'm Brittany." She smile.

"So, you like the piano?"

"Yeah, actually Demi is teaching me but I prefer guitar." I smile.

"That's cool." She smile and I nodded.

After a while, I had to go because I knew Demi was waiting for me, I don't know why but I feel that I can trust in Rachel, like, I don't know. It's weird because normally I don't trust in many people, I just trust in Hailey, Ms.Estela and Demi, but now I feel that I can trust in Rachel, let's see with the time. I opened the door and see Demi sleeping in the couch. I laugh a little and closed the door, I smile and look at her face. God, she's so perfect, the way she sleeps, it's so sweet. I smile.

"I know you're staring." She opened her eyes and I laugh.

"I can't help, you're so perfect." She blush and I giggle.

"So are you babe." I smile. "Cuddle?" She pouted and I giggle.

I lay down with her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, I kissed her forehead and she put her head in my chest, I love moments like this.

"How was your day babe?"

"Was good, I meet a new friend."

"Do I have to be scared?"

"Nop, because you're my one and only." She smile and I smile. I kissed her lips softly. She kissed back and I pull her even closer.

"I love you." She said against my lips and I smile.

"I love you even more." I smile and pecked her lips. "Baby?"

"Mhm?"

"I want to take you somewhere, no one knows about this place, well, Dianna but...it's because it was our place."

She smile. "I would love to go."

"Ok, tomorrow in the afternoon."

"Ok."

"Are you hungry?"

"So hungry." We laughed.

"Let's make dinner baby." I stood up and picked her up. She laughed and we head to the kitchen. I'm so in love with this girl.

Note: I will update next chapter when I get 900, thank you guys, love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...