Dharmiyaan

Par Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. Plus

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

present

6.2K 347 39
Par Anjanaa31

Arnav finished telling crying heavily burying his face in Kushi's neck, while she also cried hearing him. She let him cry...... Don't know how many things he had buried inside him like this.....

Arnav " I didn't want to leave you Kushi..... Meine Kabhi Nahi chaha..... But.... " he hicupped with tears.

Kushi let her hands travel into his thick hair. " You didn't leave me Arnav ji. You didn't..... We are together now "

Arnav's cry subsided after few minutes. He hugged her tightly and said " Next day I came home and saw none, Shambhu Kaka (one of their maid) told me that everyone was in hospital. I ran to hospital thinking what happened to whom ? I was at the gate Khushi..... I was almost near you.... When I got a call....."

Flashback -

Arnav was running near towards the gates. When his phone rang....

He picked it up.... That was his second mistake after leaving the place without telling anyone on engagement.

Arnav " Hlo.... "

On the otherside " ASR.... "

Arnav's legs slow down on his tracks. Arnav " Hlo...."

" ASR....ASR.... How did you thought that I will leave you that easily ? You also deserve some punishment right ? Iam leaving you alive. Live with that guilt that because of you your friends died leaving their baby back. Now if you think that you will live with your ladylove happily......Then Iam sorry to say that I won't leave you. We'll your Khushi is inside in this state only because of me.... "

Arnav gasped ' Khushi.... What happened to her ? Is everyone here for Khushi ? What happened ? ' he thought within himself.

On the other side " If you dared to take a step forward..... Here your Khushi and there your friend's baby..... Will face their end..... " Arnav's heart and mind went numb for a second.

" Go away ASR..... If you try to contact your family then you'll see the same happened with your officer Friend and his wife " the call went silent from other end.

Arnav dropped the phone from his hand in shock and cried. He saw his father coming out of the hospital.....

He was about to go when he heard his father calling. Amar " Why are you here ? To see that Kushi is alive or dead..... She is in this state because of you. She fell off the stairs and got hurt only because of you "

Arnav's heart thudded imaging his Kushi rolling on the stairs. Amar " why did you do all this ? "

Arnav decided to go away from his family for their safety. Already he has lost his Vikram and Dhiya that he's not ready to see a scratch on anybody more. Most importantly Khushi. If anything happens to her then he can't forgive himself.

Arnav " I love some other girl and I thought you guys will accept it. But you all made Khushi my bride. I didn't like that. So only I went away "

Next second Arnav felt his cheeks burning. Amar slapped him hard on his cheek.

Amar " Go away. You are not worth of my Kushi. I will find a best groom for her. She will live her life happily and you will see that on your own eyes. Go "

Arnav closed his eyes crying at the thought of Kushi being someone's wife and not his. But destiny is clumsy as Vikram said. His family and Kushi's well being lies in his decision alone.

He turned away and went from there not to return back. He directly went from there and stayed with Vikram's daughter for next one week.

After that he carried her to Delhi. His department has visited him for consoling him. He didn't knew how to take care of a little baby. He starts panicking whenever the baby cries.

One day as a surprise he had Aasha and her son Ajay on his doorstep. They asked his forgiveness and asked the baby from him. He straight away denied telling that ' She is his daughter now '. They told that they are going Dubai as Ajay got a job there.

But Arnav didn't budge. That baby is his Vikram and Dhiya's flesh and blood. Their part..... Through that baby he is seeing the again and like hell he would let her go....

Aasha wanted to stay with her granddaughter. And asked Arnav's permission to stay in his house so that she can help taking care of baby. Arnav too accepted thinking of baby's wellbeing. Ajay left to Dubai with his wife.

Slowly Arnav got bonded with the baby well. Aasha too got attached with Arnav. Arnav named the baby as Anshulaa Singh Raizada.

He almost forget that Anshu is Vikram and Dhiya's baby, the only ray of hope in the dark destiny of his. Arnav told Everything to Aasha, she became his Maa and best friend.

And now they all landed at Amarpur after almost Two years. And destiny made them together again '

Present -

Kushi combed his thick hair with her fingers. While Arnav kept on sharing the every nook of his heart to her. Kushi listened to him patiently. After few fine minutes of silence he came back to his normal mind.

Arnav " Iam so sorry Khushi "

Kushi smiled " Ok, I forgave you my husband.... Soon to be "

Arnav looked at her and shook his heads. Kushi " Papa was so happy due to our engagement "

Arnav " Hmm.... Anup papa was jumping. I saw that "

Kushi " Anup papa Nahi....Amar Papa "

Arnav " Don't try to pacify me Kushi. I know he hates me now "

Kushi " Arnav ji, he was angry at you. That's it "

Arnav " but he was grumpy all along the engagement "

Kushi " It's his nature Arnav ji. You know that Papa is not an extrovert. He is always like this only "

Arnav " but.... Ok fine. If he's happy then it's a good news for me. I just hope he accepts Anshi too "

Kushi " that will happen very soon . And you, don't stay angry with Aasha aunty "

Arnav's faced hardened. Kushi " Look Arnav ji..... I know that her decision of taking Anshu away from you have hurted you. But think from her side. She was not wrong. Just like you decided to stay away from our family for our well being. She too decided to see you happy that's it. Please don't stay Angry with her " she requested him with her puppy face.

Arnav " I'll talk to her tomorrow. Happy ? "

Kushi jumped " Very much. After marriage, we both will go to Delhi na ? "

Arnav " hmm.... And There is a reputed hospital near my apartment. You can continue your work there "

Kushi's face palmed " How rude Mr. Parmeshwar.... "

Arnav " who is parmeshwar ? Why did he behaved rude with you ? " He asked scrunching his eye brows already imaging ways to give him third degree treatment.

Kushi smiled mockingly " you only.... My Mr. Fiance parmeshwar who is soon going to be promoted as Mr. Pathi parmeshwar of mine"

Arnav's face adorned a slight blush hearing her calling him as her pathi. But he hid it successfully.

Kushi " you go to your work and earn. I will stay in home with my Baby " she said eyeing at Anshi who was sleeping peacefully in her place.

Arnav looked at her Unbelievable " Kushi you didn't got your surgeon degree to sit at home and waste it "

Kushi " Arnav ji.... Delhi ko doctors Bohot mil jayenge.... Par meri beti ke liye mein toh iklothi Maa hoon " ( Delhi will get so many doctors. But Iam only one mother for my Beti)

Arnav " But Khushi.... "

Kushi " Arnav ji.... Iam not wasting my degree. It's just Iam postponing my work. Our baby is so small, she needs me. And I decided it already that I will stay at home looking after Anshi. After she go to school I will go and do my Doctori. Ok "

Arnav looked at her amazed " I have heard that for every women her first baby is very special. And Iam amazed, how easily you are saying Anshi as your daughter "

Kushi " Of course.... Anshulaa is very special to me. After all it's ' love at first sight boss '. Yes at that time I felt hurt seeing you as a father of a baby. But I can't deny that I adored her a lot from the time I saw her. I promise you Arnav ji that what I went through without a mother..... Anshulaa won't face that. I will be her Mumma. No,no....... Iam her Mumma. I'll be there for her fulfilling the promise you made to Vikram Bhaiya. We both are her parents "

Arnav hugged her again " Anshi is very lucky "Kushi smiled through tears. And came out of the hug " enough of cajoling me. Go and sleep. Tomorrow Iam going to shrink your wallet. We are going to shopping for selecting dress for our marriage and other functions "

Arnav chuckled and wiped his tears of happiness nodding his head. Kushi was about to go when Arnav held her hand. Kushi looked at him asking what raising her brows. Arnav moved close to her making her heart beat loud.

He moved near her almost just an inch away. " Good night love" he whispered in his top husky voice sending a goosebumps all along her skin. he was hugging her till now all the time he shared his past with her but then she was supporting him. And now his proximity felt different.

Kushi looked at him with a blushing face hearing his endearment for her. She looked at him and said " Goo... Good night Arnav ji " she pushed him and ran away from there blushing.

Arnav's heart jumped in happiness. He felt so light after sharing his past with Kushi. He told her Everything.... Except the fact that he got a call before their engagement. Warning him to stay away from her. He is not going to spare whoever it is...... He will make the opposite person beg for his death for eyeing at Kushi and his family....... His opponent don't even have a slight idea that how shrewd, merciless and cunning ASR can be.... If he jumps into an action.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 108 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more
156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
415K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...