(Completed) ✔尺ємємвєя мє✔

Autorstwa four_k

Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was p... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
(SPECIAL)

Chapter 1

8.3K 186 60
Autorstwa four_k

Lisa's POV

"Dinner is ready!"
My mom yelled from downstairs.

I looked up from my study table before placing the book I was holding down.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back while getting off my chair and heading towards the stairs.

The moment I reached the kitchen, my parents were already feasting on my mother's dinner.

"Come here, we already started eating without you. What took you so long?" My mom said.

"Sorry Eomma, I was doing my homework upstairs." I said as I sat down beside her.

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop your father from eating the food." Eomma said making me laugh.

"You can't blame me though, her food is irresistible." Appa said, earning an 'ew' from me and a small slap from eomma.

After we ate majority of our food, Appa spoke again.

"BamBam will pick you up for school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Mhm, so you can go to work without me." I repiled.

Ah yes Bambam, he's is my childhood friend. And we known each other since we were 5 years old.

He's such a dork and loser as well but, I still love him the way he is.

In a sibling way of course.

-After Dinner-

"Ah, that's some good food." I said and patted my stomach.

"Stop, you're acting like a 7 year old huh?" My mom said and pinched my cheeks.

I giggled before placing my dirty plate and stood up.

"I'm going to sleep now, goodnight guys." I said as I kissed my parents cheeks.

"Goodnight Lisa."

After taking a cold shower and putting on some clothes, I hopped on my bed.

I closed my eyes but, I wasn't able to sleep.

As usual...

"Lisa, why aren't you sleeping huh?" I mumbled to myself.

After minutes of tossing and turning, I finally dozed of to dreamland.

-Next Morning-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

Grabbing my hammar at hand, I aimed it towards the clock making the annoying noise stop.

I woke up and started to stretch a little.

"Good morning world." I groaned before getting off my bed.

After taking a bath, brushing my teeth and wearing some clothes, I went downstairs to see a plate with food along with a note on the dinning table.

-Hello Darling! I am with my friends right now and I'll come home late, please tell your dad about this.

I prepared breakfast for you but don't worry, I will come home at around 9:00. Have fun at school!

-Mom

I shrugged and finished the food Eomma made on the table.

Although, Eomma has been leaving the house very frequently lately...

Eh, she must be preparing something for her friends I guess.

Since it was already cold she must've left minutes ago.

After washing the dishes, keeping my bag and wearing my shoes, Bambam still isn't here yet.

I'm gonna kill that long legged kid I swear-

-Ding Dong-

Bambam.

I took my time walking to the door, just to annoy him of course before finally reaching it and opened the door.

And there stood Bambam, with a pissed off face.

"You're late Bambam." I said with a smirked making him roll his eyes.

"You should call me Oppa~ Where are your manners?" Bambam said.

"You should call me Oppa." I said in a mocking tone making him narrow his eyes at me.

He ruffled my hair in a mess before running away from the door.

"Yah! I did my hair properly today!" I said before fixing my bangs and rushing inside to get my stuff.

I slapped the back of his head when I finally caught up to him.

What he gets!

After minutes of talking, pushing, judging, and bickering we finally arrived at the school's front gate.

Upon entering, students then started to gather around Bambam and I.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S LISA!"

"LISA MARRY ME!"

"PLEASE SIGN MY SHIRT!"

"IT'S DABDAB!"

"OPPA WHY ARE YOU SO HOT?"

"MEME KING!"

I didn't expect to become THIS popular once I stepped on the school's grounds but, I'm not complaining.

"What's your first subject?" Bambam asked while shutting his locker's door.

"Math, what a perfect subject to start the day." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Do you know math is an acronym?" Bambam asked with a annoying smirk.

"No, no dad jokes please." I said before I prepared myself for his corny joke.

"Mental Abuse To Humans" He replied and smirked.

"Whoa! Genius much?! Look Bambam, look at how hard I'm laughing haha." I said with a monotonous voice.

"Yeah, I'm hilarious huh?" Bambam said and flipped his non existent hair making me roll me eyes.

-After School-

"And then when she stood up, I-" Bambam's story telling was cut off when his phone started to ring.

He picked it up and looked at it for awhile before sucking his teeth and turning to me.

"I have to go somewhere, my mom asked me to meet up with her somewhere." Bambam said and faced me.

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" He said, after we both dabbed.

It a 'tradition' apparently.

After Bamabam was out of my sight, I started to walk home. When I arrived, I started to hear shouting from inside.

Oh no, what happened now?

I opened the door slightly to see my parents fighting.

"We have a daughter! You can't keep doing this to her." My father said, and I could tell he was close to yelling.

"I don't care. You weren't even supposed to be home anyway!"

"So this is it? You're just going to keep on faking in front of your daughter huh?!" My father yelled.

Mom? Faking? What's going on?

Tears started to form in my eyes and I managed to catch their attention when I opened the door wider.

"E-Eomma? Appa?"

My mom shot her head away from my direction and towards my father.

"WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!" My mom yelled and glared at dad and left the house, not sparing another glance at me.

I ran to my dad who leaned against the kitchen's counter.

"Appa? W-What happened?!" I said and looked at him.

He didn't say anything but hung his head low.

"Appa, why didn't you tell me?" I said while my lips trembled.

He looked up at me and started to caress my cheek.

"Lalisa, I'm so sorry." He said and faced my with teary eyes.

"Appa..." I said and hugged him and closed my eyes.

It was a good 15 minutes of silence until he let go of the embrace.

He stood up and left the house without a single glance while I was there, just thinking of what just happened.

I can't take this anymore..

I called Bambam.

"Hey Lisa! Why did you call me?"

"Bambam..."

Once Bambam finally arrived, we talked for hours in the house.

"Ms. Manoban is cheating on Mr. Manoban, and she was faking it. I can't believe it." Bambam said and shook his head.

"And I don't know what will happen next... " I said and leaned on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright, I'll be here." Bambam said as he stroked my hair.

"Thanks Bambam." I said and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Lisa, it's almost my curfew so I got to go..." He said and looked at me.

"Will you be okay on your own?" He said and faced me with a concerned look.

I nodded before standing up and hugged him.

"Thanks for helping me feel better." I said and sighed in the hug.

"Remember, I'll always be with you. Okay?" He said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at him.

"Okay." I said and lead him to the front door.

Once his figure disappeared, I closed the door and walked back inside the house.

I sat down on the couch and started to wait for Appa to come back home.

After minutes of waiting and tapping my foot repeatedly on the ground he still wasn't here.

As I was about to go to my room, the door slammed open showing my drunk dad.

"Appa! What happened to you?!" I said and rushed to him, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Leave me alone." He said and shoved me away from his body.

"Did you drink again? Appa, you know that isn't good for you-"

"I said LEAVE!" He said and shoved me to the floor and continued to walk to his room.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I watched his walking figure dissappear.

I ran to my room, slammed the door. My chest rising and lowering as tears continually left my eyes.

I walked slowly to my bed and gripped the bed sheets, and started shaking.

What has my family become?

My eyes started to sore before I fell into a deep sleep.

-A week later-

My dad and I never talked about the incident ever since.

The house was dead silent, it feels empty without mom.

Why am I even thinking about mom? She's just a fake...

"How are you feeling?" Bambam's voice asked from my phone.

"I don't know." I mumbled. I thankful for having Bambam, he's always been there for me when I needed him the most.

"If you want, you could come here. My parents don't really mind at the moment." He asked.

"I don't think that's necessary but, thank you Bambam, really." I said with a sigh.

"Make sure to eat enough food alright? And come over if you need someone to talk to, Baby and I will listen to you."

"Thank you Bambam." I said.

"I'll be going there at later, I hope you'll be okay."

"Mhm, meet you later." I said, before we both said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I got up early to make breakfast for my dad but when I went downstairs, he was already sitting on the couch

"Good morning Appa." I said and hesitantly but eventually kissed his cheek.

He looked at me with an uneasy look before taking a deep breath.

"Appa? Is something wrong?" I said and sat beside him.

He wasn't saying anything at first until he grabbed my hands and faced me.

"Lisa, you may not know why I am doing this but... It's for your own good." He said and looked down.

"Appa?"

He looked back at me and my eyes widened at the next words he said.

"I'm sending you to your aunt in Korea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're in Thailand btw ;w; Also, this is my first cliffhanger so I hoped my did well 😎

Hoped y'all liked it!

Vote

Comment

Share

1773 words

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.9K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
61.3K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
61K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...